|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy dissuade Bingley from rushing into in Chapter 11?
(a) Returning to London.
(b) Purchasing Netherfield.
(c) Proposing to Jane.
(d) Buying out Mr.Collins stake in Longbourn.
2. Where does Bingley suggest going with Darcy on Tuesday in Chapter 8?
(a) On a hunting trip.
(b) Meryton, then Longbourn.
(d) To Pemberley.
3. What is the name of Darcy's secretary?
4. Where do Bingley and Darcy encounter the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
5. What is Darcy's horse named?
6. According to Elizabeth, what must Wickham suffer his whole life for?
(a) Distrusting Darcy.
(b) Falling in love with the wrong girl.
(c) Making a single mistake.
(d) Losing Darcy's friendship.
7. According to Bingley, why will Wickham not attend the ball in Chapter 9?
(a) He is trying to avoid Darcy.
(b) He is ill.
(c) He is in London on business.
(d) He is attending another function.
8. Who does Darcy begin to write a letter to in Chapter 8?
(d) Mr. Bennet.
9. Who does Lady Melbourne introduce Bingley to at her soiree?
(a) Miss Smart.
(b) Miss Cecil.
(c) Miss Armstrong.
(d) Miss Powder.
10. What does Darcy describe Lady Caroline as?
11. Who does Darcy plan to have paint Georgiana?
(a) Mr. Bartholomew Carlson.
(b) Mr. Arthur West.
(c) Mr. Thomas Lawrence.
(d) Mr. Preston Lemington.
12. Which book does Elizabeth choose to read in the Netherfield library?
(a) An Inland Voyage.
(b) Cobwebs to Catch Flies.
(c) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(d) Paradise Lost.
13. What color outfit does Darcy wear to the soiree in Chapter 12?
14. Who is accompanying the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
(a) Mr. Collins and Lieutenant George Wickham.
(b) Colonel Forster.
(c) Mrs. Bennet.
(d) Charlotte Lucas.
15. Who does Elizabeth sit beside in the church in Chapter 8?
(c) Miss. Bingley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Darcy share his prayer book with in Chapter 8?
2. Who is the Honorable William Lamb?
3. According to Bingley, why has Jane never told him how she feels?
4. What does Darcy pocket in Chapter 7 as Bingley enters the library?
5. On the ride to the church in Chapter 8, what is Darcy distracted with?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)