|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What day is the ball on in Chapter 9?
a) A Tuesday.
b) A Saturday.
c) A Thursday.
d) A Sunday.
2. According to Darcy, what do Wickham's happy manners ensure?
a) That he will escape social injury.
b) That he will always be able to fool others.
c) That his dancing card will always be full.
d) His making friends.
3. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
a) A dance.
b) An explanation.
c) A lecture.
d) An apology.
4. Who accosts Darcy with information about Lady Catherine De Bourgh in Chapter 10?
a) Mr. Bingley.
b) Jane Bennet.
c) Mr. Collins.
d) Miss Bingley.
5. How does Miss Lucas attempt to...
This section contains 583 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)