Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dance does Lady Caroline begin dancing that shocks Darcy in Chapter 12?
(b) The waltz.
(c) The Paso Doble.
(d) The tango.
2. Why had Georgiana sent a letter requesting money in Chapter 11?
(a) To donate money to a charity.
(b) To pay off a dressmaker's debt.
(c) To go on a trip to Paris.
(d) To help her governess' family.
3. What does Darcy dissuade Bingley from rushing into in Chapter 11?
(a) Purchasing Netherfield.
(b) Buying out Mr.Collins stake in Longbourn.
(c) Proposing to Jane.
(d) Returning to London.
4. Where does Dy wish to have tea with Darcy in Chapter 12?
5. What does Darcy receive two volumes about in Chapter 7?
6. Who does Darcy plan to have paint Georgiana?
(a) Mr. Preston Lemington.
(b) Mr. Arthur West.
(c) Mr. Thomas Lawrence.
(d) Mr. Bartholomew Carlson.
7. What is the name of Darcy's butler?
8. What is Dy going to help Darcy do at Lady Melbourne's soiree?
(a) Introduce Bingley to some proper young ladies.
(b) Introduce Darcy to some proper young ladies.
(c) Avoid Lady Melbourne.
(d) Help him make an excuse to leave early.
9. What is odd about Elizabeth's clothes in Chapter 8?
(a) They compliment Darcy's apparel.
(b) She is wearing the same outfit as she did the day before.
(c) They are much too small for her.
(d) They are not appropriate for church.
10. Who does Darcy tell Bingley is not invited to Netherfield in Chapter 8?
(b) Jane and Elizabeth.
11. Whose tradition is it to spend Christmas at Pemberley?
(b) Darcy's father.
(c) Miss Bingley's.
12. Who does Darcy think about while Fletcher is shaving him in Chapter 12?
(a) The country dances in Meryton.
(b) Mr. Bingley's growing attachment to Jane.
(d) Fletcher's inability to shave without a knick.
13. What does Darcy's secretary discuss with Darcy on the morning following Darcy's return to London?
(a) Darcy's employee expenses.
(b) Darcy's properties in the country.
(c) The charitable funds for the year.
(d) Darcy's stocks and bonds.
14. What does Lady Melbourne chide Darcy for at her soiree?
(a) Not attending her parties.
(b) Not smiling.
(c) Not dancing.
(d) Not drinking.
15. Who does Darcy share his prayer book with in Chapter 8?
(c) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Miss. Bingley.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Elizabeth, what must Wickham suffer his whole life for?
2. Who is the Honorable William Lamb?
3. How does Elizabeth reply when Darcy asks her about the books she reads?
4. Where do Bingley and Darcy encounter the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
5. Who accosts Darcy with information about Lady Catherine De Bourgh in Chapter 10?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)