|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
(a) Mrs. Annesley.
(b) Mrs. Dashwood.
(c) Mrs. Proust.
(d) Mrs. Thistle.
2. What is the name of Darcy's estate?
3. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
(a) An unwelcomed place.
(b) A prominent place.
(c) An influencial place.
(d) A commanding place.
4. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
(a) A book.
(c) A signal.
(d) A note.
5. What shocks Darcy while speaking to Elizabeth ?
(a) Her anger.
(b) Her rudeness.
(c) Her language.
(d) Her kindness.
6. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
(a) They look sickly.
(b) They look engaged.
(c) They look angry.
(d) They look unexcited.
7. What does Darcy suggest that he and Bingley go to the village to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Visit the barracks.
(b) Buy new books.
(c) Post their letters.
(d) Purchase some medicine.
8. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
9. How did Miss Bennet travel to Netherfield?
(a) By rowboat.
(b) In a carriage.
(c) On horseback.
(d) On foot.
10. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
(d) Lyme Park.
11. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
(a) She is forgetable.
(b) She is rude.
(c) She is intriguing.
(d) She is perfection.
12. What does Miss Bingley dissuade her brother from doing to help Miss Bennet in Chapter 6?
(a) Bringing a doctor from London.
(b) Taking her to a hospital.
(c) Fetching expensive medicines.
(d) Calling for her mother.
13. When Darcy asks Miss Bingley and Elizabeth to sing in Chapter 6, what does Miss Bingley eagerly sing?
(a) A French song.
(b) An Italian song.
(c) A German song.
(d) A Spanish song.
14. What does Miss Bingley praise about Pemberley in Chapter 6?
(a) Its art.
(b) Its library.
(c) Its gardens.
(d) Its architecture.
15. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
(a) That Jane dared to approach Bingley at church.
(b) That Darcy sang at church.
(c) That the church service was so lively.
(d) That Darcy attended church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bingley engaged to dine on Monday?
2. What is Darcy's valet named?
3. What does Darcy regret at dinner in Chapter 4?
4. Who does Darcy expect will be in attendance at Bingley's Saturday engagement?
5. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley at the dinner table in Chapter 4?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)