Short Answer Key
Chapter 1, At Such an Assembly as This
1. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
2. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
Pride and Prejudice.
3. What is Darcy's first name?
4. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
They look unexcited.
5. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
6. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
7. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
Against a wall.
8. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
The girl's mother.
9. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
When he knows his partner well.
10. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome...
This section contains 2,576 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)