1. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
2. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
3. What is Darcy's first name?
4. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
5. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
6. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
7. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
This section contains 4,556 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)