|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fletcher convince Darcy to change into in Chapter 9?
(a) An emerald green and gold silk coat.
(b) A jet black coat with a cashmere ivory scarf.
(c) A satin cream coloured coat.
(d) A velvet and finely beaded light blue coat.
2. To what does Darcy compare Elizabeth's eyes?
(a) The light on his glass.
(b) The reflections on the water fountain.
(c) The moon.
(d) The sparkle of the chandelier.
3. Who accosts Darcy with information about Lady Catherine De Bourgh in Chapter 10?
(a) Miss Bingley.
(b) Jane Bennet.
(c) Mr. Collins.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
4. What is the name of Darcy's London home?
(a) Erewhile House.
(b) Emerdale House.
(c) Eton House.
(d) Eves House.
5. According to Elizabeth in Chapter 9, in what way are she and Darcy alike?
(a) They are both taciturn and unsocial.
(b) They are both fond of reading and writing.
(c) They are both deeply religious.
(d) They are both proud to a fault.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Darcy, what do Wickham's happy manners ensure?
2. What is Dy going to help Darcy do at Lady Melbourne's soiree?
3. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
4. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
5. Who does Lady Melbourne introduce Bingley to at her soiree?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)