|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
(a) Miss Bingley's mocking of the girl.
(b) The girl's imperfect dancing.
(c) The girl's mother.
(d) The gossip which immediately follows.
2. What dance does Lady Caroline begin dancing that shocks Darcy in Chapter 12?
(a) The tango.
(b) The waltz.
(d) The Paso Doble.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
(a) Work offers.
(c) Baked goods and jelly.
(d) Well wishes.
4. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley at the dinner table in Chapter 4?
(a) That she will make a fine wife.
(b) That he would like to dance with her.
(c) That many young ladies are jealous of her.
(d) That she is universally admired.
5. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
(a) His pudding.
(b) His prayer book.
(c) His hankerchief.
(d) His pocketwatch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
2. What does Miss Bingley praise Darcy for in the morning, in Chapter 1?
3. Who does the obligatory guest that Miss Bingley arranges for Bingley to avoid turn out to be?
4. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
5. What day is the ball on in Chapter 9?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)