|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy pocket in Chapter 7 as Bingley enters the library?
(a) Elizabeth's bookmark.
(b) Elizabeth's brooch.
(c) Elizabeth's hair pin.
(d) Elizabeth's handkerchief.
2. What does Darcy's secretary discuss with Darcy on the morning following Darcy's return to London?
(a) Darcy's employee expenses.
(b) Darcy's properties in the country.
(c) The charitable funds for the year.
(d) Darcy's stocks and bonds.
3. Which of the following does Darcy NOT buy while shopping in Chapter 13?
(a) A book.
(b) A pearl choker.
(c) Piano music.
(d) A decorative plate.
4. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
(a) Women her own age.
(b) Rainy weather.
(c) Citrus fruits.
(d) Country company.
5. According to Bingley, why will Wickham not attend the ball in Chapter 9?
(a) He is in London on business.
(b) He is ill.
(c) He is attending another function.
(d) He is trying to avoid Darcy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir William Lucas allude to in Chapter 9?
2. How does Fletcher respond when Darcy asks him if he is sorry to leave Herfordshire in Chapter 9?
3. What is Dy going to help Darcy do at Lady Melbourne's soiree?
4. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
5. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)