|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingley agree to do after Jane has recovered?
(a) Hold a ball at Netherfield.
(b) Return to London.
(c) Go to dinner at the Bennets'.
(d) Never see Jane again.
2. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) Her dining manners.
(b) Her pride.
(c) Her lack of taste.
(d) Her country accent.
3. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
(a) How to avoid the locals.
(b) How to hunt the local game.
(c) How to dress like a gentleman.
(d) How to be a man of property.
4. Who does Darcy plan to have paint Georgiana?
(a) Mr. Bartholomew Carlson.
(b) Mr. Preston Lemington.
(c) Mr. Thomas Lawrence.
(d) Mr. Arthur West.
5. What does Darcy chide Bingley for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) His tardiness.
(b) Sending a gift to Miss Bennet.
(c) Planning to throw a ball.
(d) Listening to advice from his sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elizabeth exit the church as Darcy is entering the church in Chapter 8?
2. What does Miss Bingley dissuade her brother from doing to help Miss Bennet in Chapter 6?
3. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
4. What is odd about Elizabeth's clothes in Chapter 8?
5. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)