|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy tell his dog is the only thing steadying his feelings for Elizabeth?
(a) Her poverty.
(b) Her looks.
(c) Her personality.
(d) Her family.
2. What causes the Netherfield party to arrive late to dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) Stopping to help the Bennets with their broken carriage.
(b) The bad weather.
(c) A crisis with Miss Bingley's apparel.
(d) Not having someone to drive their carriage.
3. What does Darcy's secretary discuss with Darcy on the morning following Darcy's return to London?
(a) Darcy's stocks and bonds.
(b) Darcy's employee expenses.
(c) The charitable funds for the year.
(d) Darcy's properties in the country.
4. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
(a) Country company.
(b) Citrus fruits.
(c) Rainy weather.
(d) Women her own age.
5. Whose tradition is it to spend Christmas at Pemberley?
(a) Darcy's father.
(b) Miss Bingley's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elizabeth sit beside in the church in Chapter 8?
2. What does Sir William Lucas allude to in Chapter 9?
3. What does Darcy do when Fletcher tells him when the Misses Bennets are leaving in Chapter 7?
4. Why does Elizabeth exit the church as Darcy is entering the church in Chapter 8?
5. How does Darcy feel after reading the note he receives in Chapter 13?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)