|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Darcy about the book Elizabeth chooses in the library?
(a) It is serious in nature.
(b) It is out of fashion.
(c) It is unpopular with women.
(d) It is for children.
2. What time of day does Darcy plan to leave Netherfield in Chapter 10?
(a) Ten o'clock am.
(b) Eight o'clock am.
(c) Five o'clock pm.
3. Who does Elizabeth sit beside in the church in Chapter 8?
(d) Miss. Bingley.
4. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
(a) His prayer book.
(b) His hankerchief.
(c) His pudding.
(d) His pocketwatch.
5. How does Darcy feel about Elizabeth's departure from Netherfield?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is glad.
(c) He is regretful.
(d) He is indifferent.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
2. According to Elizabeth in Chapter 9, in what way are she and Darcy alike?
3. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
4. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
5. What dance does Lady Caroline begin dancing that shocks Darcy in Chapter 12?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)