|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
(a) They look angry.
(b) They look unexcited.
(c) They look sickly.
(d) They look engaged.
2. Who does Darcy ask to dance with at the Lucas'?
(a) Miss Bingley.
(c) Lydia Bennet.
(d) Miss Lucas.
3. What does Darcy consider Elizabeth's strange behavior in Chapter 9 payback for?
(a) His comment at the Meryton assembly.
(b) His maltreatment of her sister.
(c) His prejudice against her family.
(d) His inappropriate advances towards her.
4. What does Elizabeth NOT accuse Darcy of in Chapter 7?
(d) Hating everyone.
5. What does Miss Bingley dissuade her brother from doing to help Miss Bennet in Chapter 6?
(a) Calling for her mother.
(b) Bringing a doctor from London.
(c) Taking her to a hospital.
(d) Fetching expensive medicines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why had Georgiana sent a letter requesting money in Chapter 11?
2. What does Fletcher call the outfit that Darcy wears to the soiree?
3. How does Darcy think Elizabeth would be treated in London society?
4. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
5. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)