|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dinner host tease Darcy about in Chapter 4?
(a) His avoidance of Miss Bingley.
(b) His dog.
(c) His dislike for hunting.
(d) His scowl.
2. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley he is meditating on in Chapter 5?
(a) A fine female figure.
(b) The setting sun.
(c) The joyous people dancing.
(d) A pair of fine eyes.
3. What is odd about Elizabeth's clothes in Chapter 8?
(a) They are not appropriate for church.
(b) They are much too small for her.
(c) They compliment Darcy's apparel.
(d) She is wearing the same outfit as she did the day before.
4. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth at dinner?
(a) Her fondness for her father.
(b) Her insecurity.
(c) Her closeness with the Lucases.
(d) Her engaging manners.
5. Who chides the piano player in Chapter 10?
(a) Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Mr. Bennet.
(d) Mr. Collins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Darcy feel about Elizabeth's departure from Netherfield?
2. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
3. According to Elizabeth, what must Wickham suffer his whole life for?
4. How does Bingley feel about his Saturday engagement?
5. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)