|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
(a) At the window.
(b) In the middle of the dance floor.
(c) In the smoking room.
(d) At the refreshment table.
2. Where does Bingley suggest going with Darcy on Tuesday in Chapter 8?
(a) To Pemberley.
(c) Meryton, then Longbourn.
(d) On a hunting trip.
3. In Chapter 4, where does Bingley tell Darcy the Bennets will be dining the next evening?
(a) At the Lucas'.
(b) At Netherfield.
(c) Squire Justin's house.
(d) With Mr. Collins.
4. What surprises Darcy about the book Elizabeth chooses in the library?
(a) It is serious in nature.
(b) It is unpopular with women.
(c) It is out of fashion.
(d) It is for children.
5. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) Kitty Bennet.
(b) Jane Bennet.
(c) Charlotte Lucas.
(d) Lydia Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Darcy annoyed and surprised by in Chapter 9?
2. What does Lady Melbourne chide Darcy for at her soiree?
3. Where do Bingley and Darcy encounter the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
4. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
5. What is the name of Darcy's butler?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)