|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Darcy, Dy and Bingley toast to in the library in Chapter 13?
(b) Their health.
2. How does Darcy feel about Elizabeth's departure from Netherfield?
(a) He is glad.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He is regretful.
(d) He is angry.
3. What amuses Darcy about Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) That she continually glares at him.
(b) That appears to feel burdened by her family.
(c) That her face betrayed her feelings for Miss Bingley.
(d) That she treats her mother like a child.
4. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
5. What does Lady Melbourne chide Darcy for at her soiree?
(a) Not attending her parties.
(b) Not drinking.
(c) Not dancing.
(d) Not smiling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy realize his destiny seems to be in Chapter 4?
2. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
3. Who is caught in the middle of a disturbance following the sermon in Chapter 8?
4. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
5. Which book does Elizabeth choose to read in the Netherfield library?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)