|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in Chapter 4?
(a) A dance.
(b) Her handkerchief.
(c) A chocolate.
2. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
(a) Their fashion sense.
(b) Their naivete.
(c) Their immodesty.
(d) Their gossiping.
3. Why is Darcy convinced that he cannot allow Bingley to continue his pursuit of Jane Bennet?
(a) Darcy has a more appealing prospect lined up for Mr. Bingley.
(b) Jane Bennet is not equal in class to Mr. Bingley.
(c) Because of the appalling behavior of her relatives.
(d) Jane Bennet is unable to play the pianoforte or cross stitch.
4. How does Darcy refer to the Bennets' London relations?
(a) As royalty compared to their country cousins.
(b) As barely respectable.
(c) As the most respectable branch of the family tree.
(d) As borderline criminal.
5. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
(a) Lyme Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley praise about Pemberley in Chapter 6?
2. Who chides the piano player in Chapter 10?
3. What is the name of Darcy's hound?
4. Who does Lady Melbourne introduce Bingley to at her soiree?
5. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)