|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Lucas teach the ladies at her home?
(a) How to do their hair in the latest style.
(b) How to add embellishments to an old dress.
(c) How to fold paper into bird shapes.
(d) How to paint pottery.
2. What does Darcy receive two volumes about in Chapter 7?
3. Who does Darcy receive a note from in Chapter 13?
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Miss Bingley.
4. How does Bingley feel about his Saturday engagement?
5. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley at the dinner table in Chapter 4?
(a) That she will make a fine wife.
(b) That she is universally admired.
(c) That many young ladies are jealous of her.
(d) That he would like to dance with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
2. Who does Darcy write a note to in Chapter 13?
3. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
4. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
5. Where does Dy wish to have tea with Darcy in Chapter 12?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)