|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley insist Darcy do with her at the Lucas' home?
(a) Spy on Jane.
(b) Have coffee.
(c) Take a turn around the room.
(d) Walk in the garden.
2. Of what does Elizabeth say Darcy's admiration may be detrimental in Chapter 7?
(a) Some flowers.
(b) A young woman.
(d) A of literature.
3. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
(a) The terrace.
(b) The library.
(c) The study.
(d) The drawing room.
4. What does Darcy feel after a sleepless night in Chapter 7?
(a) An ache in his legs.
(b) A shortness of breath.
(c) A pounding in his head.
(d) A tightness in his chest.
5. What is the name of Sir Lucas' home?
(a) The Rectory.
(c) Lucas Lodge.
(d) Kellynch Hall
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose tradition is it to spend Christmas at Pemberley?
2. What do Darcy, Dy and Bingley toast to in the library in Chapter 13?
3. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
4. What does the dinner host tease Darcy about in Chapter 4?
5. At the party in Chapter 3, what do the gentlemen plan for the next day?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)