|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Darcy share his prayer book with in Chapter 8?
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(d) Miss. Bingley.
2. When Darcy asks Miss Bingley and Elizabeth to sing in Chapter 6, what does Miss Bingley eagerly sing?
(a) A Spanish song.
(b) A French song.
(c) A German song.
(d) An Italian song.
3. Where do Bingley and Darcy encounter the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
4. How does Elizabeth react when Darcy asks her to dance in Chapter 9?
5. To what does Darcy compare Elizabeth's eyes?
(a) The moon.
(b) The reflections on the water fountain.
(c) The sparkle of the chandelier.
(d) The light on his glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy's secretary discuss with Darcy on the morning following Darcy's return to London?
2. Why had Georgiana sent a letter requesting money in Chapter 11?
3. Who accosts Darcy with information about Lady Catherine De Bourgh in Chapter 10?
4. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
5. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)