|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Darcy think Elizabeth would be treated in London society?
(a) With disdain.
(b) With affection.
(c) With respect.
(d) With abuse.
2. What does Darcy overhear Mrs. Bennet talking to Lady Lucas about in Chapter 10?
(a) Darcy's fortune.
(b) Bingley's faults.
(c) Her expectations concerning Jane and Bingley.
(d) Elizabeth's suitors.
3. What does Darcy chide Bingley for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Planning to throw a ball.
(b) Sending a gift to Miss Bennet.
(c) Listening to advice from his sisters.
(d) His tardiness.
4. On the ride to the church in Chapter 8, what is Darcy distracted with?
(a) Money matters.
(b) His appearance.
(c) Thoughts of Elizabeth.
(d) Bingley's growing attachment to Jane.
5. What does Darcy send to one of the servants in Chapter 13?
(a) A shilling.
(b) A thank you note.
(c) A note to leave the estate.
(d) A list of chores to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bingley engaged to dine on Monday?
2. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
3. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
4. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
5. Who does the obligatory guest that Miss Bingley arranges for Bingley to avoid turn out to be?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)