|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is mocked while playing the pianoforte in Chapter 10?
(a) Jane Bennet.
(b) Elizabeth Bennet.
(c) Lydia Bennet.
(d) Miss Mary Bennet.
2. Who is accompanying the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
(a) Charlotte Lucas.
(b) Colonel Forster.
(c) Mrs. Bennet.
(d) Mr. Collins and Lieutenant George Wickham.
3. What illegal substance do the men partake of in Chapter 4?
(c) Health tonics.
4. What does Darcy tell his dog is the only thing steadying his feelings for Elizabeth?
(a) Her personality.
(b) Her poverty.
(c) Her looks.
(d) Her family.
5. What do Bingley and Darcy discuss while stopping at an inn in Chapter 11?
(a) The difference between exaggerating and letting one's imagination run away.
(b) The difference between what one desires and what one needs.
(c) The difference between country life and city life.
(d) The difference between men and women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people continually ask Darcy about during his shopping trip in Chapter 13?
2. What is Darcy's horse named?
3. What does Miss Bingley praise about Pemberley in Chapter 6?
4. What does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in Chapter 4?
5. What animal does Dy's cautionary tale to Bingley include in Chapter 13?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)