|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley dissuade her brother from doing to help Miss Bennet in Chapter 6?
(a) Taking her to a hospital.
(b) Calling for her mother.
(c) Bringing a doctor from London.
(d) Fetching expensive medicines.
2. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
(b) Lyme Park.
3. At the party in Chapter 3, what do the gentlemen plan for the next day?
(a) An archery competition.
(b) A shooting expedition.
(c) A billiards tournament.
(d) A horseback ride.
4. Where does Dy wish to have tea with Darcy in Chapter 12?
5. Who does Darcy go Christmas shopping for in Chapter 13?
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Fletcher and his other employees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which book does Elizabeth choose to read in the Netherfield library?
2. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
3. How does Darcy refer to the Bennets' London relations?
4. How does Elizabeth reply when Darcy asks her about the books she reads?
5. What makes Darcy's pulse elevate at dinner in Chapter 4?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)