|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy do in the coach instead of continuing the conversation with Bingley from the inn?
(a) He daydreams.
(b) He naps.
(c) He reads.
(d) He watches the passing scenery.
2. Why had Georgiana sent a letter requesting money in Chapter 11?
(a) To pay off a dressmaker's debt.
(b) To donate money to a charity.
(c) To help her governess' family.
(d) To go on a trip to Paris.
3. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley he is meditating on in Chapter 5?
(a) The setting sun.
(b) A fine female figure.
(c) The joyous people dancing.
(d) A pair of fine eyes.
4. To what does Darcy compare Elizabeth's eyes?
(a) The light on his glass.
(b) The reflections on the water fountain.
(c) The sparkle of the chandelier.
(d) The moon.
5. What does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in Chapter 4?
(a) Her handkerchief.
(b) A chocolate.
(c) A dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
2. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
3. What does Darcy consider Elizabeth's strange behavior in Chapter 9 payback for?
4. Who does Darcy write a note to in Chapter 13?
5. What does Darcy suggest that he and Bingley go to the village to do in Chapter 6?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)