|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy overhear Mrs. Bennet talking to Lady Lucas about in Chapter 10?
(a) Elizabeth's suitors.
(b) Her expectations concerning Jane and Bingley.
(c) Bingley's faults.
(d) Darcy's fortune.
2. What time of day does Darcy plan to leave Netherfield in Chapter 10?
(a) Eight o'clock am.
(c) Five o'clock pm.
(d) Ten o'clock am.
3. What does Bingley tease Darcy about in Chapter 2?
(a) Prefering animals over human company.
(b) Taking a ride to avoid Miss Bingley.
(c) Standing in a corner at the assembly.
(d) Being grumpy in the morning.
4. Why does Elizabeth exit the church as Darcy is entering the church in Chapter 8?
(a) To meet her friend at the entrance gate.
(b) To run a quick errand.
(c) To retrieve Jane's shawl.
(d) To avoid Darcy.
5. Who is mocked while playing the pianoforte in Chapter 10?
(a) Miss Mary Bennet.
(b) Jane Bennet.
(c) Lydia Bennet.
(d) Elizabeth Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
2. How does Elizabeth reply when Darcy asks her about the books she reads?
3. At the party in Chapter 3, what do the gentlemen plan for the next day?
4. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
5. Whose tradition is it to spend Christmas at Pemberley?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)