|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is seated across from Darcy in Chapter 10?
(a) Colonel Forster.
2. Who is mocked while playing the pianoforte in Chapter 10?
(a) Jane Bennet.
(b) Elizabeth Bennet.
(c) Lydia Bennet.
(d) Miss Mary Bennet.
3. What does Darcy's secretary discuss with Darcy on the morning following Darcy's return to London?
(a) Darcy's employee expenses.
(b) Darcy's stocks and bonds.
(c) The charitable funds for the year.
(d) Darcy's properties in the country.
4. While Darcy prepares for church in Chapter 8, what does Fletcher seem overly concerned about?
(a) The subject of the sermon.
(b) The weather.
(c) Darcy's garb.
(d) Darcy's mood.
5. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
(a) Colonel Forster's home.
(b) Squire Justin's home.
(c) Sir William Lucas' home.
(d) The Bennets' home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
2. Who accosts Darcy with information about Lady Catherine De Bourgh in Chapter 10?
3. Why does Darcy closely watch Bingley in Chapter 10?
4. What does the dinner host in Chapter 4 say of Elizabeth Bennet's personality?
5. What embarrasses Darcy in Chapter 4?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)