|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy consider Elizabeth's strange behavior in Chapter 9 payback for?
(a) His comment at the Meryton assembly.
(b) His maltreatment of her sister.
(c) His inappropriate advances towards her.
(d) His prejudice against her family.
2. What does Miss Lucas teach the ladies at her home?
(a) How to paint pottery.
(b) How to fold paper into bird shapes.
(c) How to do their hair in the latest style.
(d) How to add embellishments to an old dress.
3. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
(a) In front of a window.
(b) Behind a group of gentlemen.
(c) Against a wall.
(d) By the buffet.
4. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
(a) With admiration.
(b) With annoyance.
(c) With anger.
(d) With affection.
5. While Darcy prepares for church in Chapter 8, what does Fletcher seem overly concerned about?
(a) Darcy's mood.
(b) The subject of the sermon.
(c) The weather.
(d) Darcy's garb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
2. To what does Darcy compare Elizabeth's eyes?
3. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
4. What do Bingley and Darcy discuss while stopping at an inn in Chapter 11?
5. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)