|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy insist to himself that he must do in Chapter 5?
(a) Confront Wickham.
(b) Make Bingley give up on Jane.
(c) Clarify to Miss Bingley that he will not marry her.
(d) Speak to Elizabeth.
2. What does Darcy's secretary discuss with Darcy on the morning following Darcy's return to London?
(a) Darcy's stocks and bonds.
(b) Darcy's employee expenses.
(c) The charitable funds for the year.
(d) Darcy's properties in the country.
3. What is the name of Darcy's hound?
4. In Chapter 4, who does Miss Bingley lament does not like her?
5. Where does Bingley suggest going with Darcy on Tuesday in Chapter 8?
(b) To Pemberley.
(c) On a hunting trip.
(d) Meryton, then Longbourn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
2. What illegal substance do the men partake of in Chapter 4?
3. Who does Darcy begin to write a letter to in Chapter 8?
4. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth at dinner?
5. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)