|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) Her lack of taste.
(b) Her dining manners.
(c) Her country accent.
(d) Her pride.
2. What is the name of Darcy's hound?
3. Who chides the piano player in Chapter 10?
(b) Mr. Collins.
(c) Mr. Bennet.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
4. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
(a) With anger.
(b) With annoyance.
(c) With affection.
(d) With admiration.
5. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
(a) Jane Austen.
(b) Charlotte Bronte.
(c) E. M. Forster.
(d) Charles Dickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy dissuade Bingley from rushing into in Chapter 11?
2. What does Miss Bingley insist to Elizabeth in the drawing room, in Chapter 7?
3. Why does Elizabeth exit the church as Darcy is entering the church in Chapter 8?
4. What does Darcy insist to himself that he must do in Chapter 5?
5. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)