|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Darcy's horse named?
2. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
(a) She is rude.
(b) She is perfection.
(c) She is forgetable.
(d) She is intriguing.
3. What do Bingley and Darcy discuss while stopping at an inn in Chapter 11?
(a) The difference between exaggerating and letting one's imagination run away.
(b) The difference between men and women.
(c) The difference between country life and city life.
(d) The difference between what one desires and what one needs.
4. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
(a) The promise of an afternoon out.
(b) The presence of an influential person.
(c) The chance to see their neighbors.
(d) Their piety.
5. What is Darcy's valet named?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Darcy's hound?
2. What does Darcy overhear Mrs. Bennet talking to Lady Lucas about in Chapter 10?
3. Where is Bingley engaged to dine on Monday?
4. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
5. According to Elizabeth in Chapter 9, in what way are she and Darcy alike?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)