|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy's secretary discuss with Darcy on the morning following Darcy's return to London?
(a) Darcy's properties in the country.
(b) Darcy's stocks and bonds.
(c) Darcy's employee expenses.
(d) The charitable funds for the year.
2. What is the name of Darcy's London home?
(a) Emerdale House.
(b) Eton House.
(c) Erewhile House.
(d) Eves House.
3. Who is seated across from Darcy in Chapter 10?
(a) Colonel Forster.
4. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
(a) Women her own age.
(b) Citrus fruits.
(c) Country company.
(d) Rainy weather.
5. Who does the obligatory guest that Miss Bingley arranges for Bingley to avoid turn out to be?
(a) Elizabeth Bennet.
(b) George Wickham.
(c) Jane Bennet.
(d) The vicar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elizabeth reply when Darcy asks her about the books she reads?
2. According to Bingley, why has Jane never told him how she feels?
3. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
4. What shocks Darcy while speaking to Elizabeth ?
5. What is the name of Darcy's butler?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)