|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is seated across from Darcy in Chapter 10?
(a) Colonel Forster.
2. What is the name of Darcy's hound?
3. What does Darcy tell Elizabeth is her fault in Chapter 7?
(a) Trusting the wrong people.
(b) Blaming others for her mistakes.
(c) To wilfully misunderstand people.
(d) Holding grudges.
4. What does Miss Bingley insist Darcy do with her at the Lucas' home?
(a) Spy on Jane.
(b) Walk in the garden.
(c) Have coffee.
(d) Take a turn around the room.
5. According to Bingley, why will Wickham not attend the ball in Chapter 9?
(a) He is attending another function.
(b) He is ill.
(c) He is in London on business.
(d) He is trying to avoid Darcy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bennet say Jane's former suitor did for her daughter?
2. How does Elizabeth react when Darcy asks her to dance in Chapter 9?
3. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
4. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
5. What does Miss Bingley dissuade her brother from doing to help Miss Bennet in Chapter 6?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)