|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
(a) The terrace.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The library.
(d) The study.
2. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
(a) Miss Bingley's mocking of the girl.
(b) The girl's mother.
(c) The gossip which immediately follows.
(d) The girl's imperfect dancing.
3. What does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in Chapter 4?
(a) Her handkerchief.
(c) A dance.
(d) A chocolate.
4. What does Darcy tell Elizabeth is her fault in Chapter 7?
(a) To wilfully misunderstand people.
(b) Holding grudges.
(c) Blaming others for her mistakes.
(d) Trusting the wrong people.
5. What does Bingley agree to do after Jane has recovered?
(a) Never see Jane again.
(b) Go to dinner at the Bennets'.
(c) Hold a ball at Netherfield.
(d) Return to London.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Darcy ask to dance with at the Lucas'?
2. How does Darcy think Elizabeth would be treated in London society?
3. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
4. What time of day does Darcy plan to leave Netherfield in Chapter 10?
5. What does the dinner host tease Darcy about in Chapter 4?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)