|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
(a) Mrs. Thistle.
(b) Mrs. Proust.
(c) Mrs. Annesley.
(d) Mrs. Dashwood.
2. What does Darcy tell Elizabeth is her fault in Chapter 7?
(a) Trusting the wrong people.
(b) Blaming others for her mistakes.
(c) To wilfully misunderstand people.
(d) Holding grudges.
3. What is Darcy annoyed and surprised by in Chapter 9?
(a) The Bennets' tardiness.
(b) Mr. Bingley's open affection for Jane.
(c) The large turn-out at Netherfield ball.
(d) Elizabeth's rudeness.
4. Where does Bingley suggest going with Darcy on Tuesday in Chapter 8?
(a) On a hunting trip.
(b) Meryton, then Longbourn.
(d) To Pemberley.
5. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
(a) How to hunt the local game.
(b) How to dress like a gentleman.
(c) How to avoid the locals.
(d) How to be a man of property.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
2. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth at dinner?
3. What do Bingley and Darcy discuss while stopping at an inn in Chapter 11?
4. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
5. What does Darcy do when Fletcher tells him when the Misses Bennets are leaving in Chapter 7?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)