|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the obligatory guest that Miss Bingley arranges for Bingley to avoid turn out to be?
(a) George Wickham.
(b) Elizabeth Bennet.
(c) The vicar.
(d) Jane Bennet.
2. How did Miss Bennet travel to Netherfield?
(a) By rowboat.
(b) On horseback.
(c) On foot.
(d) In a carriage.
3. Whose soiree does Darcy express interest in attending in Chapter 11?
(a) Lord Templeton's soiree.
(b) Mr. Arbuthnot's soiree.
(c) Lady Melbourne's soiree.
(d) Captain Luther's soiree.
4. Who does Darcy share his prayer book with in Chapter 8?
(b) Miss. Bingley.
(d) Mr. Bingley.
5. When Miss Bingley joins Darcy at the Lucas', what does she think Darcy is thinking about?
(a) The time he is wasting at the party.
(b) His disdain for Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Taking a horse ride.
(d) The insipidity of the people there.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miss Lucas attempt to dispel the animosity between Darcy and Elizabeth in Chapter 5?
2. What does Elizabeth suggest Darcy comment on during their dance in Chapter 9?
3. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
4. What is odd about Elizabeth's clothes in Chapter 8?
5. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)