|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Darcy refer to the Bennets' London relations?
(a) As borderline criminal.
(b) As barely respectable.
(c) As royalty compared to their country cousins.
(d) As the most respectable branch of the family tree.
2. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
(a) Squire Justin's home.
(b) Sir William Lucas' home.
(c) Colonel Forster's home.
(d) The Bennets' home.
3. What does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in Chapter 4?
(a) A dance.
(c) Her handkerchief.
(d) A chocolate.
4. What does Miss Bingley insist to Elizabeth in the drawing room, in Chapter 7?
(a) That Mr. Darcy is fond of Elizabeth.
(b) That Mr. Darcy is not to be laughed at.
(c) That Elizabeth should return home.
(d) That Miss Bingley will be married to Darcy within a year.
5. At the party in Chapter 3, what do the gentlemen plan for the next day?
(a) An archery competition.
(b) A horseback ride.
(c) A billiards tournament.
(d) A shooting expedition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley at the dinner table in Chapter 4?
2. What does Darcy overhear Mrs. Bennet talking to Lady Lucas about in Chapter 10?
3. What of the following does Darcy NOT ask Miss Bingley to do in Chapter 10?
4. According to Elizabeth, what must Wickham suffer his whole life for?
5. What is Bingley established as in Chapter 4?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)