|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Darcy when Elizabeth arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) He begins to feel angry.
(b) He is drawn toward her.
(c) He can't help but smile.
(d) He hides from her.
2. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
(a) How to be a man of property.
(b) How to hunt the local game.
(c) How to avoid the locals.
(d) How to dress like a gentleman.
3. What does Elizabeth NOT accuse Darcy of in Chapter 7?
(c) Hating everyone.
4. What does Darcy chide Bingley for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) His tardiness.
(b) Sending a gift to Miss Bennet.
(c) Planning to throw a ball.
(d) Listening to advice from his sisters.
5. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
(a) It is in shambles.
(b) It pleases him.
(c) It is too far from London.
(d) It would be wise to purchase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Lucas teach the ladies at her home?
2. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
3. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
4. What is Darcy's first name?
5. What time of day does Darcy plan to leave Netherfield in Chapter 10?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)