|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
(a) Never giving Bingley trouble.
(b) Writing to her brother regularly.
(c) Her maturity.
(d) Her intelligence.
2. Whose tradition is it to spend Christmas at Pemberley?
(a) Darcy's father.
(b) Miss Bingley's.
3. How does Elizabeth react when Darcy asks her to dance in Chapter 9?
4. What is Darcy annoyed and surprised by in Chapter 9?
(a) Mr. Bingley's open affection for Jane.
(b) Elizabeth's rudeness.
(c) The Bennets' tardiness.
(d) The large turn-out at Netherfield ball.
5. On the ride to the church in Chapter 8, what is Darcy distracted with?
(a) His appearance.
(b) Money matters.
(c) Bingley's growing attachment to Jane.
(d) Thoughts of Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bennet say Jane's former suitor did for her daughter?
2. Where do Bingley and Darcy encounter the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
3. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
4. What is odd about Elizabeth's clothes in Chapter 8?
5. What does Bingley agree to do after Jane has recovered?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)