|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Darcy begin to write a letter to in Chapter 8?
(b) Mr. Bennet.
2. What is Darcy's valet named?
3. What does Mrs. Bennet say Jane's former suitor did for her daughter?
(a) Wrote her poetry.
(b) Sent her books.
(c) Brought her flowers.
(d) Wrote a song for her.
4. In Chapter 4, who does Miss Bingley lament does not like her?
5. On the ride to the church in Chapter 8, what is Darcy distracted with?
(a) Thoughts of Elizabeth.
(b) Bingley's growing attachment to Jane.
(c) His appearance.
(d) Money matters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Miss Bennet travel to Netherfield?
2. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
3. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
4. What is the name of Sir Lucas' home?
5. What is Darcy's first name?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)