|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy suggest that he and Bingley go to the village to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Visit the barracks.
(b) Post their letters.
(c) Buy new books.
(d) Purchase some medicine.
2. Why does Elizabeth exit the church as Darcy is entering the church in Chapter 8?
(a) To run a quick errand.
(b) To meet her friend at the entrance gate.
(c) To avoid Darcy.
(d) To retrieve Jane's shawl.
3. What is the name of Darcy's hound?
4. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
(a) A prominent place.
(b) A commanding place.
(c) An influencial place.
(d) An unwelcomed place.
5. Who does Darcy ask to dance with at the Lucas'?
(a) Lydia Bennet.
(b) Miss Bingley.
(c) Miss Lucas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
2. What does Darcy's secretary discuss with Darcy on the morning following Darcy's return to London?
3. Why does Darcy closely watch Bingley in Chapter 10?
4. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
5. What is the name of Darcy's estate?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)