|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
(a) Their piety.
(b) The chance to see their neighbors.
(c) The presence of an influential person.
(d) The promise of an afternoon out.
2. What does Miss Lucas teach the ladies at her home?
(a) How to add embellishments to an old dress.
(b) How to fold paper into bird shapes.
(c) How to paint pottery.
(d) How to do their hair in the latest style.
3. Who chides the piano player in Chapter 10?
(a) Mr. Bennet.
(b) Mr. Collins.
(c) Mrs. Bennet.
4. How does Darcy think Elizabeth would be treated in London society?
(a) With respect.
(b) With disdain.
(c) With affection.
(d) With abuse.
5. What surprises Darcy about the book Elizabeth chooses in the library?
(a) It is out of fashion.
(b) It is unpopular with women.
(c) It is serious in nature.
(d) It is for children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miss Lucas attempt to dispel the animosity between Darcy and Elizabeth in Chapter 5?
2. Where is Bingley engaged to dine on Monday?
3. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
4. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
5. Who is accompanying the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)