|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy regret at dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) Being cold toward Elizabeth.
(b) Telling Bingley that Jane already has a suitor.
(c) Not asking Elizabeth to dance.
(d) Not being seated nearer to Elizabeth.
2. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
(a) When the assembly is small.
(b) When he is not surrounded by strangers.
(c) When he knows his partner well.
(d) When the right music is playing.
3. What does Darcy do when Fletcher tells him when the Misses Bennets are leaving in Chapter 7?
(a) Darcy snaps at Fletcher.
(b) Darcy shouts for Bingley.
(c) Darcy laughs.
(d) Darcy storms out of the room.
4. Who does Darcy share his prayer book with in Chapter 8?
(b) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Miss. Bingley.
5. What is the name of Darcy's hound?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
2. Where do Bingley and Darcy encounter the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
3. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
4. Who does the obligatory guest that Miss Bingley arranges for Bingley to avoid turn out to be?
5. What does Sir William Lucas allude to in Chapter 9?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)