|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingley tease Darcy about in Chapter 2?
(a) Prefering animals over human company.
(b) Taking a ride to avoid Miss Bingley.
(c) Being grumpy in the morning.
(d) Standing in a corner at the assembly.
2. Why does Darcy practice his sword in Chapter 11?
(a) He feels lethargic and wishes to raise his heartbeat.
(b) He is scheduled to have a duel with Mr.Bingley.
(c) He was recently given a new sword that he wishes to try.
(d) He is seized with a need to do something.
3. What is the name of Darcy's secretary?
4. According to Bingley, why has Jane never told him how she feels?
(a) She is unsure of her feelings.
(b) It would be inappropriate.
(c) She is shy.
(d) She doesn't know how to communicate them into words.
5. What does Mrs. Bennet say Jane's former suitor did for her daughter?
(a) Wrote a song for her.
(b) Wrote her poetry.
(c) Brought her flowers.
(d) Sent her books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy insist to himself that he must do in Chapter 5?
2. What does Darcy tell Elizabeth is her fault in Chapter 7?
3. What does Darcy suggest that he and Bingley go to the village to do in Chapter 6?
4. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
5. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)