|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) Her lack of taste.
(b) Her pride.
(c) Her country accent.
(d) Her dining manners.
2. Who chides the piano player in Chapter 10?
(a) Mr. Collins.
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Mr. Bennet.
3. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
(a) Country company.
(b) Citrus fruits.
(c) Women her own age.
(d) Rainy weather.
4. Who do Bingley and Darcy joke about before dinner in Chapter 3?
(a) Mrs. Bennet.
(b) Mrs. Hurst.
(c) Miss Bingley.
(d) Jane Bennet.
5. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth at dinner?
(a) Her fondness for her father.
(b) Her insecurity.
(c) Her engaging manners.
(d) Her closeness with the Lucases.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Darcy expect will be in attendance at Bingley's Saturday engagement?
2. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
3. What makes Darcy's pulse elevate at dinner in Chapter 4?
4. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
5. What does Darcy overhear Mrs. Bennet talking to Lady Lucas about in Chapter 10?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)