|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Illustration of His Character.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Darcy's horse named?
2. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
(a) Mrs. Dashwood.
(b) Mrs. Proust.
(c) Mrs. Thistle.
(d) Mrs. Annesley.
3. What does Darcy suggest that he and Bingley go to the village to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Visit the barracks.
(b) Buy new books.
(c) Post their letters.
(d) Purchase some medicine.
4. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
(a) That Bingley trusts people too easily.
(b) That Bingley is indecisive.
(c) That Bingley quickly falls in and out of love.
(d) That Bingley lies when he is nervous.
5. What does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in Chapter 4?
(a) A dance.
(b) Her handkerchief.
(c) A chocolate.
Short Answer Questions
1. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
2. What is the name of Darcy's hound?
3. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
4. Where do Bingley and Darcy encounter the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
5. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)