|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Illustration of His Character.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy note is evident by Elizabeth's social graces?
(a) That she lacks a genteel upbringing.
(b) That she doesn't care what others think of her.
(c) That she has a lot of pride.
(d) That she has spent time in London.
2. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
3. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley he is meditating on in Chapter 5?
(a) The joyous people dancing.
(b) A fine female figure.
(c) A pair of fine eyes.
(d) The setting sun.
4. What does Darcy receive two volumes about in Chapter 7?
5. Who does the obligatory guest that Miss Bingley arranges for Bingley to avoid turn out to be?
(a) Jane Bennet.
(b) George Wickham.
(c) The vicar.
(d) Elizabeth Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
2. What amuses Darcy about Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
3. What does Elizabeth NOT accuse Darcy of in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
5. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)