|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Illustration of His Character.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sir Lucas' home?
(a) The Rectory.
(b) Kellynch Hall
(c) Lucas Lodge.
2. What illegal substance do the men partake of in Chapter 4?
(b) Health tonics.
3. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
(a) She is intriguing.
(b) She is forgetable.
(c) She is perfection.
(d) She is rude.
4. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
(a) A note.
(b) A signal.
(c) A book.
5. On the ride to the church in Chapter 8, what is Darcy distracted with?
(a) Thoughts of Elizabeth.
(b) Money matters.
(c) His appearance.
(d) Bingley's growing attachment to Jane.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Darcy asks Miss Bingley and Elizabeth to sing in Chapter 6, what does Miss Bingley eagerly sing?
2. What is Darcy's horse named?
3. In Chapter 4, who does Miss Bingley lament does not like her?
4. What is Darcy's valet named?
5. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)