|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Illustration of His Character.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingley tease Darcy about in Chapter 2?
(a) Being grumpy in the morning.
(b) Standing in a corner at the assembly.
(c) Taking a ride to avoid Miss Bingley.
(d) Prefering animals over human company.
2. Who do Bingley and Darcy joke about before dinner in Chapter 3?
(a) Miss Bingley.
(b) Jane Bennet.
(c) Mrs. Bennet.
(d) Mrs. Hurst.
3. Who does Darcy ask to dance with at the Lucas'?
(a) Lydia Bennet.
(b) Miss Lucas.
(c) Miss Bingley.
4. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) Her country accent.
(b) Her pride.
(c) Her dining manners.
(d) Her lack of taste.
5. In Chapter 4, where does Bingley tell Darcy the Bennets will be dining the next evening?
(a) With Mr. Collins.
(b) Squire Justin's house.
(c) At the Lucas'.
(d) At Netherfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
2. How does Darcy think Elizabeth would be treated in London society?
3. What does Miss Bingley insist to Elizabeth in the drawing room, in Chapter 7?
4. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
5. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)