|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Illustration of His Character.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
(b) Well wishes.
(c) Work offers.
(d) Baked goods and jelly.
2. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
(a) David Copperfied.
(b) Pride and Prejudice.
(c) Jane Eyre.
(d) Room with a View.
3. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
(a) Squire Justin's home.
(b) Colonel Forster's home.
(c) The Bennets' home.
(d) Sir William Lucas' home.
4. What does Darcy chide Bingley for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Listening to advice from his sisters.
(b) Sending a gift to Miss Bennet.
(c) His tardiness.
(d) Planning to throw a ball.
5. What is Darcy's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy feel after a sleepless night in Chapter 7?
2. Who do Bingley and Darcy joke about before dinner in Chapter 3?
3. What is odd about Elizabeth's clothes in Chapter 8?
4. What does Miss Bingley dissuade her brother from doing to help Miss Bennet in Chapter 6?
5. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)