|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Illustration of His Character.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy receive two volumes about in Chapter 7?
2. Of what does Elizabeth say Darcy's admiration may be detrimental in Chapter 7?
(a) A of literature.
(b) A young woman.
(c) Some flowers.
3. What causes the Netherfield party to arrive late to dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) Not having someone to drive their carriage.
(b) The bad weather.
(c) Stopping to help the Bennets with their broken carriage.
(d) A crisis with Miss Bingley's apparel.
4. What makes Darcy's pulse elevate at dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) Watching Elizabeth laugh.
(b) Watching Elizabeth sip her wine.
(c) Meeting Elizabeth's eyes.
(d) Hearing Elizabeth say his name.
5. How does Darcy feel about Elizabeth's departure from Netherfield?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is regretful.
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He is glad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
2. Who is caught in the middle of a disturbance following the sermon in Chapter 8?
3. What is Darcy's valet named?
4. What does Darcy insist to himself that he must do in Chapter 5?
5. What does Miss Bingley praise about Pemberley in Chapter 6?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)