|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Illustration of His Character.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sir Lucas' home?
(a) Kellynch Hall
(c) The Rectory.
(d) Lucas Lodge.
2. What does Darcy tell Elizabeth is her fault in Chapter 7?
(a) Trusting the wrong people.
(b) Blaming others for her mistakes.
(c) To wilfully misunderstand people.
(d) Holding grudges.
3. What does Elizabeth suggest Darcy comment on during their dance in Chapter 9?
(a) Her outfit.
(b) The music and the dancing.
(c) The weather.
(d) The size of the room or the number of couples.
4. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
(a) She is rude.
(b) She is intriguing.
(c) She is perfection.
(d) She is forgetable.
5. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
(a) That the church service was so lively.
(b) That Darcy attended church.
(c) That Darcy sang at church.
(d) That Jane dared to approach Bingley at church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is odd about Elizabeth's clothes in Chapter 8?
2. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
3. What is Darcy annoyed and surprised by in Chapter 9?
4. Who is caught in the middle of a disturbance following the sermon in Chapter 8?
5. What does Darcy receive two volumes about in Chapter 7?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)