|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Illustration of His Character.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elizabeth NOT accuse Darcy of in Chapter 7?
(d) Hating everyone.
2. Who does the obligatory guest that Miss Bingley arranges for Bingley to avoid turn out to be?
(a) George Wickham.
(b) Elizabeth Bennet.
(c) Jane Bennet.
(d) The vicar.
3. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
(a) A saint.
(b) A queen.
(c) A flower.
(d) A constellation.
4. What does Sir William Lucas allude to in Chapter 9?
(a) A marriage between Bingley and Jane.
(b) Growing affection between Darcy and Elizabeth.
(c) A ball at his house.
(d) A Bennet family secret.
5. What is Darcy annoyed and surprised by in Chapter 9?
(a) The Bennets' tardiness.
(b) The large turn-out at Netherfield ball.
(c) Mr. Bingley's open affection for Jane.
(d) Elizabeth's rudeness.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, who does Miss Bingley lament does not like her?
2. On the ride to the church in Chapter 8, what is Darcy distracted with?
3. What is the name of Darcy's hound?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
5. Where do Bingley and Darcy encounter the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)