|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Illustration of His Character.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Lucas teach the ladies at her home?
(a) How to fold paper into bird shapes.
(b) How to add embellishments to an old dress.
(c) How to paint pottery.
(d) How to do their hair in the latest style.
2. Who does Darcy begin to write a letter to in Chapter 8?
(c) Mr. Bennet.
3. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
(a) His arrogance.
(b) His innocence.
(c) His stupidity.
(d) His quick temper.
4. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
(a) Her dislike of Miss Bingley.
(b) Her singing voice.
(c) Her gentle demeanor.
(d) Her calming effect on her mother.
5. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
(a) A saint.
(b) A constellation.
(c) A queen.
(d) A flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Darcy share his prayer book with in Chapter 8?
2. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
3. What does Miss Bingley insist Darcy do with her at the Lucas' home?
4. What is Bingley established as in Chapter 4?
5. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)