|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Illustration of His Character.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Darcy begin to write a letter to in Chapter 8?
(c) Mr. Bennet.
2. What is the name of Sir Lucas' home?
(a) Lucas Lodge.
(c) Kellynch Hall
(d) The Rectory.
3. What day is the ball on in Chapter 9?
(a) A Tuesday.
(b) A Thursday.
(c) A Sunday.
(d) A Saturday.
4. What does Sir William Lucas allude to in Chapter 9?
(a) A marriage between Bingley and Jane.
(b) A ball at his house.
(c) A Bennet family secret.
(d) Growing affection between Darcy and Elizabeth.
5. What does Miss Bingley dissuade her brother from doing to help Miss Bennet in Chapter 6?
(a) Taking her to a hospital.
(b) Fetching expensive medicines.
(c) Calling for her mother.
(d) Bringing a doctor from London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elizabeth suggest Darcy comment on during their dance in Chapter 9?
2. Where is Bingley engaged to dine on Monday?
3. How does Miss Lucas attempt to dispel the animosity between Darcy and Elizabeth in Chapter 5?
4. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
5. According to Bingley, why will Wickham not attend the ball in Chapter 9?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)