|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Illustration of His Character.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
(a) The presence of an influential person.
(b) Their piety.
(c) The promise of an afternoon out.
(d) The chance to see their neighbors.
2. What does Darcy see Elizabeth praise a young girl for?
(a) Her table manners.
(b) Her dress.
(c) Her needlework.
(d) Her hairstyle.
3. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
(a) The study.
(b) The terrace.
(c) The library.
(d) The drawing room.
4. Of what does Elizabeth say Darcy's admiration may be detrimental in Chapter 7?
(a) A of literature.
(c) A young woman.
(d) Some flowers.
5. In Chapter 4, who does Miss Bingley lament does not like her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Bingley and Darcy joke about before dinner in Chapter 3?
2. What is Bingley established as in Chapter 4?
3. Who does Elizabeth sit beside in the church in Chapter 8?
4. Where is Bingley engaged to dine on Monday?
5. What does Darcy chide Bingley for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)