|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley insist Darcy do with her at the Lucas' home?
(a) Take a turn around the room.
(b) Walk in the garden.
(c) Spy on Jane.
(d) Have coffee.
2. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
(a) With admiration.
(b) With anger.
(c) With annoyance.
(d) With affection.
3. What does Darcy realize his destiny seems to be in Chapter 4?
(a) To be thrown into constant company with Elizabeth Bennet.
(b) To separate Bingley from Miss Bennet.
(c) To be married to Miss Bingley.
(d) To spend the rest of his days in Meryton.
4. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
(a) It is too far from London.
(b) It is in shambles.
(c) It pleases him.
(d) It would be wise to purchase.
5. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
(a) To go riding with him.
(c) A piece of toast.
(d) A newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
2. What does Elizabeth accuse Darcy of while at the Lucas' home?
3. What opinion of Elizabeth Bennet does Darcy make clear at dinner in Chapter 3?
4. What does Darcy regret at dinner in Chapter 4?
5. How did Miss Bennet travel to Netherfield?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)