|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Darcy expect will be in attendance at Bingley's Saturday engagement?
(a) Miss Bennet.
2. What embarrasses Darcy in Chapter 4?
(a) That his attraction to Elizabeth is noticeable.
(b) That Elizabeth notices him watching her.
(c) That his invitation to dance with Elizabeth is rejected.
(d) That Miss Bingley knows about Georgiana's incident with Wickham.
3. What makes Darcy's pulse elevate at dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) Watching Elizabeth laugh.
(b) Hearing Elizabeth say his name.
(c) Watching Elizabeth sip her wine.
(d) Meeting Elizabeth's eyes.
4. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
(a) It pleases him.
(b) It would be wise to purchase.
(c) It is in shambles.
(d) It is too far from London.
5. In Chapter 4, where does Bingley tell Darcy the Bennets will be dining the next evening?
(a) At Netherfield.
(b) With Mr. Collins.
(c) Squire Justin's house.
(d) At the Lucas'.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
2. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
3. Where is Bingley engaged to dine on Monday?
4. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
5. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)