|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley he is meditating on in Chapter 5?
(a) A pair of fine eyes.
(b) A fine female figure.
(c) The joyous people dancing.
(d) The setting sun.
2. To what does Darcy compare Elizabeth's eyes?
(a) The light on his glass.
(b) The moon.
(c) The reflections on the water fountain.
(d) The sparkle of the chandelier.
3. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
(a) His stupidity.
(b) His innocence.
(c) His arrogance.
(d) His quick temper.
4. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
(a) Her gentle demeanor.
(b) Her dislike of Miss Bingley.
(c) Her singing voice.
(d) Her calming effect on her mother.
5. How did Miss Bennet travel to Netherfield?
(a) On horseback.
(b) On foot.
(c) In a carriage.
(d) By rowboat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What embarrasses Darcy in Chapter 4?
2. What illegal substance do the men partake of in Chapter 4?
3. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
4. What does Bingley tease Darcy about in Chapter 2?
5. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)