|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
(a) His pudding.
(b) His hankerchief.
(c) His pocketwatch.
(d) His prayer book.
2. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
(a) Keeping an eye on the children.
(b) Speaking to the vicar.
(c) Looking at the garden.
(d) Tidying up the church.
3. At the party in Chapter 3, what do the gentlemen plan for the next day?
(a) A horseback ride.
(b) A billiards tournament.
(c) A shooting expedition.
(d) An archery competition.
4. What does Darcy realize his destiny seems to be in Chapter 4?
(a) To be thrown into constant company with Elizabeth Bennet.
(b) To spend the rest of his days in Meryton.
(c) To be married to Miss Bingley.
(d) To separate Bingley from Miss Bennet.
5. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
(a) At the refreshment table.
(b) In the middle of the dance floor.
(c) At the window.
(d) In the smoking room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Darcy's pulse elevate at dinner in Chapter 4?
2. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
3. What does the dinner host tease Darcy about in Chapter 4?
4. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
5. What does Miss Bingley praise Darcy for in the morning, in Chapter 1?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)