|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bingley engaged to dine on Monday?
(a) Colonel Forster's.
(b) The Bennets'.
(c) Captain Carter's.
(d) Old Mr. Wickham's.
2. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) Her lack of taste.
(b) Her dining manners.
(c) Her country accent.
(d) Her pride.
3. Who does Darcy expect will be in attendance at Bingley's Saturday engagement?
(c) Miss Bennet.
4. What happens to Darcy when Elizabeth arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) He is drawn toward her.
(b) He begins to feel angry.
(c) He can't help but smile.
(d) He hides from her.
5. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
(a) A constellation.
(b) A flower.
(c) A saint.
(d) A queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dinner host tease Darcy about in Chapter 4?
2. What shocks Darcy while speaking to Elizabeth ?
3. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
4. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
5. At the party in Chapter 3, what do the gentlemen plan for the next day?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)