|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What embarrasses Darcy in Chapter 4?
(a) That his attraction to Elizabeth is noticeable.
(b) That Miss Bingley knows about Georgiana's incident with Wickham.
(c) That his invitation to dance with Elizabeth is rejected.
(d) That Elizabeth notices him watching her.
2. What does Darcy insist to himself that he must do in Chapter 5?
(a) Speak to Elizabeth.
(b) Make Bingley give up on Jane.
(c) Confront Wickham.
(d) Clarify to Miss Bingley that he will not marry her.
3. What expression does Darcy notice on Elizabeth's face when she arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
4. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) Her pride.
(b) Her country accent.
(c) Her lack of taste.
(d) Her dining manners.
5. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
(a) That Bingley is indecisive.
(b) That Bingley lies when he is nervous.
(c) That Bingley quickly falls in and out of love.
(d) That Bingley trusts people too easily.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
2. What does Miss Bingley dissuade her brother from doing to help Miss Bennet in Chapter 6?
3. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
4. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
5. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)