|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Miss Bennet travel to Netherfield?
(a) On foot.
(b) In a carriage.
(c) By rowboat.
(d) On horseback.
2. What does Mrs. Bennet say Jane's former suitor did for her daughter?
(a) Brought her flowers.
(b) Sent her books.
(c) Wrote her poetry.
(d) Wrote a song for her.
3. What does Elizabeth accuse Darcy of while at the Lucas' home?
(a) Rudeness toward strangers.
(b) Severity on ladies.
(c) Have no patience for the elderly.
(d) Looking down on the locals.
4. What does Georgiana's companion suggest Georgiana do to alleviate her sadness?
(a) Visit tenants around Darcy's estate.
(b) Spend a fortnight in Bath.
(c) Adopt a new horse.
(d) Keep a journal.
5. What does Bingley agree to do after Jane has recovered?
(a) Never see Jane again.
(b) Return to London.
(c) Go to dinner at the Bennets'.
(d) Hold a ball at Netherfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
2. When Darcy asks Miss Bingley and Elizabeth to sing in Chapter 6, what does Miss Bingley eagerly sing?
3. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
4. What does the dinner host tease Darcy about in Chapter 4?
5. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)