|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) Lydia Bennet.
(b) Kitty Bennet.
(c) Jane Bennet.
(d) Charlotte Lucas.
2. Where is Bingley engaged to dine on Monday?
(a) Captain Carter's.
(b) The Bennets'.
(c) Colonel Forster's.
(d) Old Mr. Wickham's.
3. What happens to Darcy when Elizabeth arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) He begins to feel angry.
(b) He can't help but smile.
(c) He is drawn toward her.
(d) He hides from her.
4. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth at dinner?
(a) Her closeness with the Lucases.
(b) Her insecurity.
(c) Her engaging manners.
(d) Her fondness for her father.
5. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
(a) His prayer book.
(b) His pudding.
(c) His hankerchief.
(d) His pocketwatch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley at the dinner table in Chapter 4?
2. How does Bingley feel about his Saturday engagement?
3. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
4. Who does the obligatory guest that Miss Bingley arranges for Bingley to avoid turn out to be?
5. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)