|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
(a) Her dislike of Miss Bingley.
(b) Her singing voice.
(c) Her calming effect on her mother.
(d) Her gentle demeanor.
2. Where is Bingley engaged to dine on Monday?
(a) The Bennets'.
(b) Colonel Forster's.
(c) Old Mr. Wickham's.
(d) Captain Carter's.
3. What does Bingley tease Darcy about in Chapter 2?
(a) Standing in a corner at the assembly.
(b) Being grumpy in the morning.
(c) Taking a ride to avoid Miss Bingley.
(d) Prefering animals over human company.
4. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
(a) His stupidity.
(b) His arrogance.
(c) His innocence.
(d) His quick temper.
5. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
(a) The study.
(b) The terrace.
(c) The library.
(d) The drawing room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in Chapter 4?
2. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
3. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
4. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth at dinner?
5. How does Miss Lucas attempt to dispel the animosity between Darcy and Elizabeth in Chapter 5?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)