|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sir Lucas' home?
(a) The Rectory.
(c) Lucas Lodge.
(d) Kellynch Hall
2. What shocks Darcy while speaking to Elizabeth ?
(a) Her rudeness.
(b) Her kindness.
(c) Her anger.
(d) Her language.
3. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
4. What does Darcy suggest that he and Bingley go to the village to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Post their letters.
(b) Buy new books.
(c) Visit the barracks.
(d) Purchase some medicine.
5. What does Bingley agree to do after Jane has recovered?
(a) Never see Jane again.
(b) Return to London.
(c) Go to dinner at the Bennets'.
(d) Hold a ball at Netherfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Darcy's hound?
2. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
3. What happens to Darcy when Elizabeth arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
4. What does Miss Bingley dissuade her brother from doing to help Miss Bennet in Chapter 6?
5. Who do Bingley and Darcy joke about before dinner in Chapter 3?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)