|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
(a) With admiration.
(b) With anger.
(c) With affection.
(d) With annoyance.
2. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
(a) Lyme Park.
3. In Chapter 4, where does Bingley tell Darcy the Bennets will be dining the next evening?
(a) At the Lucas'.
(b) With Mr. Collins.
(c) At Netherfield.
(d) Squire Justin's house.
4. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
(a) They look sickly.
(b) They look unexcited.
(c) They look angry.
(d) They look engaged.
5. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
(a) The study.
(b) The terrace.
(c) The library.
(d) The drawing room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
2. What does Darcy note is evident by Elizabeth's social graces?
3. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
4. At the party in Chapter 3, what do the gentlemen plan for the next day?
5. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)