|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
(a) When the assembly is small.
(b) When he is not surrounded by strangers.
(c) When he knows his partner well.
(d) When the right music is playing.
2. What illegal substance do the men partake of in Chapter 4?
(b) Health tonics.
3. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) Kitty Bennet.
(b) Lydia Bennet.
(c) Charlotte Lucas.
(d) Jane Bennet.
4. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
(a) The study.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The terrace.
(d) The library.
5. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley dissuade her brother from doing to help Miss Bennet in Chapter 6?
2. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
3. What does Mrs. Bennet say Jane's former suitor did for her daughter?
4. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
5. Who does Darcy ask to dance with at the Lucas'?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)