|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Lucas teach the ladies at her home?
(a) How to do their hair in the latest style.
(b) How to fold paper into bird shapes.
(c) How to add embellishments to an old dress.
(d) How to paint pottery.
2. Where is Bingley engaged to dine on Monday?
(a) Colonel Forster's.
(b) Old Mr. Wickham's.
(c) The Bennets'.
(d) Captain Carter's.
3. What amuses Darcy about Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) That her face betrayed her feelings for Miss Bingley.
(b) That appears to feel burdened by her family.
(c) That she continually glares at him.
(d) That she treats her mother like a child.
4. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
(a) That Bingley trusts people too easily.
(b) That Bingley is indecisive.
(c) That Bingley quickly falls in and out of love.
(d) That Bingley lies when he is nervous.
5. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
(a) It is too far from London.
(b) It pleases him.
(c) It would be wise to purchase.
(d) It is in shambles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Darcy think Elizabeth would be treated in London society?
2. Who does Darcy ask to dance with at the Lucas'?
3. When Darcy asks Miss Bingley and Elizabeth to sing in Chapter 6, what does Miss Bingley eagerly sing?
4. At the party in Chapter 3, what do the gentlemen plan for the next day?
5. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)