|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) That the event will be over quickly.
(b) That he will soon return to London.
(c) That Miss Bingley is not around.
(d) That he will not fall in love with a Bennet girl.
2. Who does the obligatory guest that Miss Bingley arranges for Bingley to avoid turn out to be?
(a) George Wickham.
(b) The vicar.
(c) Jane Bennet.
(d) Elizabeth Bennet.
3. What illegal substance do the men partake of in Chapter 4?
(b) Health tonics.
4. What does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in Chapter 4?
(a) A dance.
(b) Her handkerchief.
(c) A chocolate.
5. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
(a) Women her own age.
(b) Citrus fruits.
(c) Rainy weather.
(d) Country company.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Miss Bingley joins Darcy at the Lucas', what does she think Darcy is thinking about?
2. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
3. What makes Darcy's pulse elevate at dinner in Chapter 4?
4. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
5. What does Miss Lucas teach the ladies at her home?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)