|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) An explanation.
(b) A dance.
(c) An apology.
(d) A lecture.
2. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
(a) With anger.
(b) With annoyance.
(c) With admiration.
(d) With affection.
3. What does Miss Bingley dissuade her brother from doing to help Miss Bennet in Chapter 6?
(a) Bringing a doctor from London.
(b) Fetching expensive medicines.
(c) Calling for her mother.
(d) Taking her to a hospital.
4. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
(a) When the assembly is small.
(b) When he knows his partner well.
(c) When he is not surrounded by strangers.
(d) When the right music is playing.
5. How does Darcy refer to the Bennets' London relations?
(a) As barely respectable.
(b) As royalty compared to their country cousins.
(c) As the most respectable branch of the family tree.
(d) As borderline criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bingley agree to do after Jane has recovered?
2. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
3. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
4. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
5. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)