|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Darcy compare Elizabeth's eyes?
(a) The sparkle of the chandelier.
(b) The moon.
(c) The light on his glass.
(d) The reflections on the water fountain.
2. Who does Darcy expect will be in attendance at Bingley's Saturday engagement?
(a) Miss Bennet.
3. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
(a) How to dress like a gentleman.
(b) How to avoid the locals.
(c) How to hunt the local game.
(d) How to be a man of property.
4. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) Her pride.
(b) Her lack of taste.
(c) Her dining manners.
(d) Her country accent.
5. What is Bingley established as in Chapter 4?
(a) A local wit.
(b) A member of the local council.
(c) A philanthropist.
(d) A prominent sporting man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
2. When Darcy asks Miss Bingley and Elizabeth to sing in Chapter 6, what does Miss Bingley eagerly sing?
3. What does Miss Bingley insist Darcy do with her at the Lucas' home?
4. What is the name of Sir Lucas' home?
5. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)