|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) Jane Bennet.
(b) Lydia Bennet.
(c) Charlotte Lucas.
(d) Kitty Bennet.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
(b) Baked goods and jelly.
(c) Work offers.
(d) Well wishes.
3. What is Darcy's first name?
4. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
5. What happens to Darcy when Elizabeth arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) He begins to feel angry.
(b) He can't help but smile.
(c) He is drawn toward her.
(d) He hides from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley praise Darcy for in the morning, in Chapter 1?
2. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley he is meditating on in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 4, who does Miss Bingley lament does not like her?
4. What causes the Netherfield party to arrive late to dinner in Chapter 4?
5. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)