|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What expression does Darcy notice on Elizabeth's face when she arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
2. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
(a) Colonel Forster's home.
(b) Sir William Lucas' home.
(c) The Bennets' home.
(d) Squire Justin's home.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
(a) Baked goods and jelly.
(b) Well wishes.
(d) Work offers.
4. After Darcy greets Elizabeth in Chapter 4, what does she excuse herself to do?
(a) Fix Mary's dress.
(b) Speak to Mr. Lucas.
(c) Calm her mother.
5. What is Bingley established as in Chapter 4?
(a) A local wit.
(b) A prominent sporting man.
(c) A member of the local council.
(d) A philanthropist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
2. What illegal substance do the men partake of in Chapter 4?
3. How does Darcy think Elizabeth would be treated in London society?
4. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
5. Who does the obligatory guest that Miss Bingley arranges for Bingley to avoid turn out to be?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)