|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley insist Darcy do with her at the Lucas' home?
(a) Walk in the garden.
(b) Spy on Jane.
(c) Take a turn around the room.
(d) Have coffee.
2. What embarrasses Darcy in Chapter 4?
(a) That his invitation to dance with Elizabeth is rejected.
(b) That Miss Bingley knows about Georgiana's incident with Wickham.
(c) That Elizabeth notices him watching her.
(d) That his attraction to Elizabeth is noticeable.
3. How does Bingley feel about his Saturday engagement?
4. What does the dinner host tease Darcy about in Chapter 4?
(a) His dog.
(b) His dislike for hunting.
(c) His avoidance of Miss Bingley.
(d) His scowl.
5. In Chapter 4, who does Miss Bingley lament does not like her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
2. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
3. What does Elizabeth accuse Darcy of while at the Lucas' home?
4. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
5. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)