|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy chide Bingley for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Sending a gift to Miss Bennet.
(b) Listening to advice from his sisters.
(c) Planning to throw a ball.
(d) His tardiness.
2. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
(a) Behind a group of gentlemen.
(b) In front of a window.
(c) By the buffet.
(d) Against a wall.
3. How did Miss Bennet travel to Netherfield?
(a) On horseback.
(b) In a carriage.
(c) On foot.
(d) By rowboat.
4. What does Darcy see Elizabeth praise a young girl for?
(a) Her dress.
(b) Her needlework.
(c) Her table manners.
(d) Her hairstyle.
5. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) An apology.
(b) A lecture.
(c) A dance.
(d) An explanation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
2. What shocks Darcy while speaking to Elizabeth ?
3. What does Miss Lucas teach the ladies at her home?
4. What does Bingley agree to do after Jane has recovered?
5. What illegal substance do the men partake of in Chapter 4?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)