|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Darcy refer to the Bennets' London relations?
(a) As borderline criminal.
(b) As barely respectable.
(c) As royalty compared to their country cousins.
(d) As the most respectable branch of the family tree.
2. What expression does Darcy notice on Elizabeth's face when she arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
3. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
(a) Squire Justin's home.
(b) Colonel Forster's home.
(c) Sir William Lucas' home.
(d) The Bennets' home.
4. What does the dinner host in Chapter 4 say of Elizabeth Bennet's personality?
(a) That she is very affectionate.
(b) That she is very witty.
(c) That she is lively and innocent.
(d) That she has great sense.
5. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
(a) His innocence.
(b) His arrogance.
(c) His quick temper.
(d) His stupidity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dinner host tease Darcy about in Chapter 4?
2. What opinion of Elizabeth Bennet does Darcy make clear at dinner in Chapter 3?
3. Who does Darcy expect will be in attendance at Bingley's Saturday engagement?
4. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
5. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)