|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elizabeth accuse Darcy of while at the Lucas' home?
(a) Have no patience for the elderly.
(b) Looking down on the locals.
(c) Rudeness toward strangers.
(d) Severity on ladies.
2. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
(a) Charlotte Bronte.
(b) E. M. Forster.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) Jane Austen.
3. What does Bingley agree to do after Jane has recovered?
(a) Hold a ball at Netherfield.
(b) Return to London.
(c) Never see Jane again.
(d) Go to dinner at the Bennets'.
4. What is Bingley established as in Chapter 4?
(a) A member of the local council.
(b) A philanthropist.
(c) A local wit.
(d) A prominent sporting man.
5. What does Darcy note is evident by Elizabeth's social graces?
(a) That she has spent time in London.
(b) That she has a lot of pride.
(c) That she doesn't care what others think of her.
(d) That she lacks a genteel upbringing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Darcy when Elizabeth arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
2. How does Bingley feel about his Saturday engagement?
3. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
4. What does Darcy tell his dog is the only thing steadying his feelings for Elizabeth?
5. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)