|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What embarrasses Darcy in Chapter 4?
(a) That Elizabeth notices him watching her.
(b) That Miss Bingley knows about Georgiana's incident with Wickham.
(c) That his invitation to dance with Elizabeth is rejected.
(d) That his attraction to Elizabeth is noticeable.
2. What is the name of Sir Lucas' home?
(a) The Rectory.
(b) Kellynch Hall
(c) Lucas Lodge.
3. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley at the dinner table in Chapter 4?
(a) That he would like to dance with her.
(b) That she will make a fine wife.
(c) That many young ladies are jealous of her.
(d) That she is universally admired.
4. What does Mrs. Bennet say Jane's former suitor did for her daughter?
(a) Wrote a song for her.
(b) Brought her flowers.
(c) Sent her books.
(d) Wrote her poetry.
5. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
(a) The vicar.
(b) The militia.
(c) The host.
(d) The Bingley sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
2. What opinion of Elizabeth Bennet does Darcy make clear at dinner in Chapter 3?
3. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
4. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
5. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)