|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Darcy's hound?
2. What does Darcy chide Bingley for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Planning to throw a ball.
(b) Sending a gift to Miss Bennet.
(c) His tardiness.
(d) Listening to advice from his sisters.
3. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) To go riding with him.
(d) A piece of toast.
4. At the party in Chapter 3, what do the gentlemen plan for the next day?
(a) A shooting expedition.
(b) An archery competition.
(c) A horseback ride.
(d) A billiards tournament.
5. To what does Darcy compare Elizabeth's eyes?
(a) The moon.
(b) The sparkle of the chandelier.
(c) The light on his glass.
(d) The reflections on the water fountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Lucas teach the ladies at her home?
2. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
3. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
4. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley he is meditating on in Chapter 5?
5. How does Darcy think Elizabeth would be treated in London society?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)