|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in Chapter 4?
(b) A chocolate.
(c) A dance.
(d) Her handkerchief.
2. What does Darcy see Elizabeth praise a young girl for?
(a) Her needlework.
(b) Her table manners.
(c) Her dress.
(d) Her hairstyle.
3. At the party in Chapter 3, what do the gentlemen plan for the next day?
(a) A shooting expedition.
(b) A horseback ride.
(c) An archery competition.
(d) A billiards tournament.
4. What does the dinner host in Chapter 4 say of Elizabeth Bennet's personality?
(a) That she has great sense.
(b) That she is lively and innocent.
(c) That she is very affectionate.
(d) That she is very witty.
5. What does Darcy chide Bingley for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) His tardiness.
(b) Planning to throw a ball.
(c) Listening to advice from his sisters.
(d) Sending a gift to Miss Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
2. How does Darcy think Elizabeth would be treated in London society?
3. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
4. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
5. To what does Darcy compare Elizabeth's eyes?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)