|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, To Know More Of Her.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opinion of Elizabeth Bennet does Darcy make clear at dinner in Chapter 3?
(a) That she is not his idea of perfection.
(b) That she is more attractive than Miss Bingley.
(c) That she is worthy of his attention.
(d) That she is the worst of her family.
2. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
(a) A newspaper.
(c) A piece of toast.
(d) To go riding with him.
3. Who do Bingley and Darcy joke about before dinner in Chapter 3?
(a) Miss Bingley.
(b) Jane Bennet.
(c) Mrs. Hurst.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
4. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
(a) By the buffet.
(b) Against a wall.
(c) Behind a group of gentlemen.
(d) In front of a window.
5. What does Darcy see Elizabeth praise a young girl for?
(a) Her table manners.
(b) Her hairstyle.
(c) Her dress.
(d) Her needlework.
Short Answer Questions
1. What embarrasses Darcy in Chapter 4?
2. What does Miss Bingley insist Darcy do with her at the Lucas' home?
3. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
4. What does Miss Lucas teach the ladies at her home?
5. What amuses Darcy about Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)