|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, To Know More Of Her.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Bingley and Darcy joke about before dinner in Chapter 3?
(a) Mrs. Bennet.
(b) Mrs. Hurst.
(c) Jane Bennet.
(d) Miss Bingley.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
(a) Work offers.
(b) Well wishes.
(d) Baked goods and jelly.
3. What causes the Netherfield party to arrive late to dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) Stopping to help the Bennets with their broken carriage.
(b) The bad weather.
(c) Not having someone to drive their carriage.
(d) A crisis with Miss Bingley's apparel.
4. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
(a) It would be wise to purchase.
(b) It pleases him.
(c) It is in shambles.
(d) It is too far from London.
5. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
(a) With anger.
(b) With admiration.
(c) With annoyance.
(d) With affection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bingley engaged to dine on Monday?
2. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
3. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
4. Who does Darcy ask to dance with at the Lucas'?
5. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley he is meditating on in Chapter 5?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)