|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, To Know More Of Her.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
(a) A constellation.
(b) A saint.
(c) A queen.
(d) A flower.
2. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
(a) The gossip which immediately follows.
(b) Miss Bingley's mocking of the girl.
(c) The girl's imperfect dancing.
(d) The girl's mother.
3. When Miss Bingley joins Darcy at the Lucas', what does she think Darcy is thinking about?
(a) His disdain for Mrs. Bennet.
(b) Taking a horse ride.
(c) The time he is wasting at the party.
(d) The insipidity of the people there.
4. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
(a) That Bingley is indecisive.
(b) That Bingley quickly falls in and out of love.
(c) That Bingley lies when he is nervous.
(d) That Bingley trusts people too easily.
5. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
(a) Militia men.
(b) Young ladies.
(c) The vicar.
(d) Elder country gentlemen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
2. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
3. Who does the obligatory guest that Miss Bingley arranges for Bingley to avoid turn out to be?
4. In Chapter 4, where does Bingley tell Darcy the Bennets will be dining the next evening?
5. What does Darcy see Elizabeth praise a young girl for?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)