|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, To Know More Of Her.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
(a) To stop herself from arguing with him.
(b) So she can greet Charlotte.
(c) To get herself a drink.
(d) Her mother needs her.
2. What does Darcy regret at dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) Telling Bingley that Jane already has a suitor.
(b) Not asking Elizabeth to dance.
(c) Being cold toward Elizabeth.
(d) Not being seated nearer to Elizabeth.
3. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
(a) Well wishes.
(c) Work offers.
(d) Baked goods and jelly.
4. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
(a) Rainy weather.
(b) Country company.
(c) Women her own age.
(d) Citrus fruits.
5. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
(a) His stupidity.
(b) His quick temper.
(c) His arrogance.
(d) His innocence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the Netherfield party to arrive late to dinner in Chapter 4?
2. After Darcy greets Elizabeth in Chapter 4, what does she excuse herself to do?
3. What opinion of Elizabeth Bennet does Darcy make clear at dinner in Chapter 3?
4. What does Darcy realize his destiny seems to be in Chapter 4?
5. At the party in Chapter 3, what do the gentlemen plan for the next day?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)