|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, To Know More Of Her.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
(a) The vicar.
(b) The militia.
(c) The host.
(d) The Bingley sisters.
2. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
(a) In front of a window.
(b) Behind a group of gentlemen.
(c) By the buffet.
(d) Against a wall.
3. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
(a) That she will not bring all of her daughters.
(b) That she will mind her manners.
(c) That she will remain silent.
(d) That she will fall ill.
4. Where is Bingley engaged to dine on Monday?
(a) The Bennets'.
(b) Captain Carter's.
(c) Old Mr. Wickham's.
(d) Colonel Forster's.
5. What does Darcy insist to himself that he must do in Chapter 5?
(a) Confront Wickham.
(b) Make Bingley give up on Jane.
(c) Clarify to Miss Bingley that he will not marry her.
(d) Speak to Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, where does Bingley tell Darcy the Bennets will be dining the next evening?
2. What does Miss Bingley insist Darcy do with her at the Lucas' home?
3. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
4. When Miss Bingley joins Darcy at the Lucas', what does she think Darcy is thinking about?
5. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)