|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, To Know More Of Her.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amuses Darcy about Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) That she continually glares at him.
(b) That appears to feel burdened by her family.
(c) That her face betrayed her feelings for Miss Bingley.
(d) That she treats her mother like a child.
2. In Chapter 4, where does Bingley tell Darcy the Bennets will be dining the next evening?
(a) Squire Justin's house.
(b) At the Lucas'.
(c) At Netherfield.
(d) With Mr. Collins.
3. What does the dinner host tease Darcy about in Chapter 4?
(a) His dog.
(b) His avoidance of Miss Bingley.
(c) His scowl.
(d) His dislike for hunting.
4. How does Miss Lucas attempt to dispel the animosity between Darcy and Elizabeth in Chapter 5?
(a) By starting a sing-along.
(b) By proposing a toast.
(c) By asking Darcy to dance with Miss Bingley.
(d) By asking Elizabeth to play the piano.
5. What makes Darcy's pulse elevate at dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) Watching Elizabeth laugh.
(b) Hearing Elizabeth say his name.
(c) Watching Elizabeth sip her wine.
(d) Meeting Elizabeth's eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
2. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
3. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
4. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth at dinner?
5. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)