|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, To Know More Of Her.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) A lecture.
(b) An explanation.
(c) A dance.
(d) An apology.
2. What does the dinner host in Chapter 4 say of Elizabeth Bennet's personality?
(a) That she is very affectionate.
(b) That she is very witty.
(c) That she has great sense.
(d) That she is lively and innocent.
3. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
(a) Their gossiping.
(b) Their fashion sense.
(c) Their immodesty.
(d) Their naivete.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
(a) Well wishes.
(c) Baked goods and jelly.
(d) Work offers.
5. What does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in Chapter 4?
(b) Her handkerchief.
(c) A chocolate.
(d) A dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the obligatory guest that Miss Bingley arranges for Bingley to avoid turn out to be?
2. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
3. What happens to Darcy when Elizabeth arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
4. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
5. What is Darcy's first name?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)