|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, To Know More Of Her.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
(a) With annoyance.
(b) With affection.
(c) With anger.
(d) With admiration.
2. What does Georgiana's companion suggest Georgiana do to alleviate her sadness?
(a) Keep a journal.
(b) Visit tenants around Darcy's estate.
(c) Adopt a new horse.
(d) Spend a fortnight in Bath.
3. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
(a) The Bennets' home.
(b) Squire Justin's home.
(c) Colonel Forster's home.
(d) Sir William Lucas' home.
4. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
(a) How to avoid the locals.
(b) How to dress like a gentleman.
(c) How to be a man of property.
(d) How to hunt the local game.
5. What does Darcy note is evident by Elizabeth's social graces?
(a) That she lacks a genteel upbringing.
(b) That she has spent time in London.
(c) That she doesn't care what others think of her.
(d) That she has a lot of pride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the obligatory guest that Miss Bingley arranges for Bingley to avoid turn out to be?
2. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
3. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
4. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
5. What opinion of Elizabeth Bennet does Darcy make clear at dinner in Chapter 3?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)