|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, To Know More Of Her.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
(a) Their piety.
(b) The presence of an influential person.
(c) The promise of an afternoon out.
(d) The chance to see their neighbors.
2. What does Darcy regret at dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) Not asking Elizabeth to dance.
(b) Not being seated nearer to Elizabeth.
(c) Being cold toward Elizabeth.
(d) Telling Bingley that Jane already has a suitor.
3. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
(a) Jane Austen.
(b) Charlotte Bronte.
(c) E. M. Forster.
(d) Charles Dickens.
4. What does Miss Bingley insist Darcy do with her at the Lucas' home?
(a) Take a turn around the room.
(b) Spy on Jane.
(c) Walk in the garden.
(d) Have coffee.
5. What is the name of Sir Lucas' home?
(b) Lucas Lodge.
(c) Kellynch Hall
(d) The Rectory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
2. What shocks Darcy while speaking to Elizabeth ?
3. What does Miss Bingley praise Darcy for in the morning, in Chapter 1?
4. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
5. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)