|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, To Know More Of Her.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
2. To what does Darcy compare Elizabeth's eyes?
(a) The light on his glass.
(b) The reflections on the water fountain.
(c) The moon.
(d) The sparkle of the chandelier.
3. What happens to Darcy when Elizabeth arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) He can't help but smile.
(b) He hides from her.
(c) He is drawn toward her.
(d) He begins to feel angry.
4. What embarrasses Darcy in Chapter 4?
(a) That his attraction to Elizabeth is noticeable.
(b) That Miss Bingley knows about Georgiana's incident with Wickham.
(c) That his invitation to dance with Elizabeth is rejected.
(d) That Elizabeth notices him watching her.
5. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
(a) How to avoid the locals.
(b) How to dress like a gentleman.
(c) How to hunt the local game.
(d) How to be a man of property.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, who does Miss Bingley lament does not like her?
2. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
3. In Chapter 4, where does Bingley tell Darcy the Bennets will be dining the next evening?
4. How does Miss Lucas attempt to dispel the animosity between Darcy and Elizabeth in Chapter 5?
5. At the party in Chapter 3, what do the gentlemen plan for the next day?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)