|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, To Know More Of Her.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
(a) Her maturity.
(b) Never giving Bingley trouble.
(c) Writing to her brother regularly.
(d) Her intelligence.
2. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
(a) When he knows his partner well.
(b) When the assembly is small.
(c) When the right music is playing.
(d) When he is not surrounded by strangers.
3. Where is Bingley engaged to dine on Monday?
(a) Old Mr. Wickham's.
(b) The Bennets'.
(c) Captain Carter's.
(d) Colonel Forster's.
4. What does Miss Lucas teach the ladies at her home?
(a) How to fold paper into bird shapes.
(b) How to paint pottery.
(c) How to add embellishments to an old dress.
(d) How to do their hair in the latest style.
5. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
(a) The militia.
(b) The host.
(c) The vicar.
(d) The Bingley sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
2. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
3. What does Darcy note is evident by Elizabeth's social graces?
4. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
5. What does Miss Bingley insist Darcy do with her at the Lucas' home?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)