|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, To Know More Of Her.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy note is evident by Elizabeth's social graces?
(a) That she has a lot of pride.
(b) That she lacks a genteel upbringing.
(c) That she doesn't care what others think of her.
(d) That she has spent time in London.
2. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
(a) A constellation.
(b) A saint.
(c) A queen.
(d) A flower.
3. What does Darcy regret at dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) Being cold toward Elizabeth.
(b) Not being seated nearer to Elizabeth.
(c) Not asking Elizabeth to dance.
(d) Telling Bingley that Jane already has a suitor.
4. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
(a) One of the Bennet girls.
(b) A brush fire.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A wild horse.
5. Who does Darcy expect will be in attendance at Bingley's Saturday engagement?
(b) Miss Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
2. What shocks Darcy while speaking to Elizabeth ?
3. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
4. What does Georgiana's companion suggest Georgiana do to alleviate her sadness?
5. What expression does Darcy notice on Elizabeth's face when she arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)