|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, To Know More Of Her.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the Netherfield party to arrive late to dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) A crisis with Miss Bingley's apparel.
(b) The bad weather.
(c) Stopping to help the Bennets with their broken carriage.
(d) Not having someone to drive their carriage.
2. What shocks Darcy while speaking to Elizabeth ?
(a) Her kindness.
(b) Her rudeness.
(c) Her anger.
(d) Her language.
3. What does Darcy realize his destiny seems to be in Chapter 4?
(a) To separate Bingley from Miss Bennet.
(b) To be thrown into constant company with Elizabeth Bennet.
(c) To be married to Miss Bingley.
(d) To spend the rest of his days in Meryton.
4. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
(a) That Darcy attended church.
(b) That the church service was so lively.
(c) That Jane dared to approach Bingley at church.
(d) That Darcy sang at church.
5. When Miss Bingley joins Darcy at the Lucas', what does she think Darcy is thinking about?
(a) His disdain for Mrs. Bennet.
(b) The time he is wasting at the party.
(c) The insipidity of the people there.
(d) Taking a horse ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bingley established as in Chapter 4?
2. Who does Darcy ask to dance with at the Lucas'?
3. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
4. What does the dinner host in Chapter 4 say of Elizabeth Bennet's personality?
5. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)