|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opinion of Elizabeth Bennet does Darcy make clear at dinner in Chapter 3?
(a) That she is the worst of her family.
(b) That she is not his idea of perfection.
(c) That she is worthy of his attention.
(d) That she is more attractive than Miss Bingley.
2. What does Miss Bingley praise Darcy for in the morning, in Chapter 1?
(a) Rising early.
(b) His taste in literature.
(c) His appearance.
(d) Dancing at the assembly.
3. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
(d) Lyme Park.
4. What does Darcy note is evident by Elizabeth's social graces?
(a) That she has spent time in London.
(b) That she has a lot of pride.
(c) That she doesn't care what others think of her.
(d) That she lacks a genteel upbringing.
5. What is Darcy's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
2. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
3. What happens to Darcy when Elizabeth arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
5. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)