|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
(a) Jane Eyre.
(b) David Copperfied.
(c) Room with a View.
(d) Pride and Prejudice.
2. What is Darcy's first name?
3. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
(a) Their piety.
(b) The presence of an influential person.
(c) The chance to see their neighbors.
(d) The promise of an afternoon out.
4. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
(a) Her dislike of Miss Bingley.
(b) Her singing voice.
(c) Her calming effect on her mother.
(d) Her gentle demeanor.
5. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
(a) His quick temper.
(b) His innocence.
(c) His arrogance.
(d) His stupidity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
2. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
3. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
4. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
5. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)