|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
(a) A saint.
(b) A constellation.
(c) A flower.
(d) A queen.
2. What is Darcy's first name?
3. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
(a) Women her own age.
(b) Country company.
(c) Rainy weather.
(d) Citrus fruits.
4. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
(a) The girl's imperfect dancing.
(b) The girl's mother.
(c) Miss Bingley's mocking of the girl.
(d) The gossip which immediately follows.
5. What is the name of Darcy's estate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
2. At the party in Chapter 3, what do the gentlemen plan for the next day?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
4. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
5. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)