|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Darcy's first name?
2. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
(a) In the middle of the dance floor.
(b) At the window.
(c) In the smoking room.
(d) At the refreshment table.
3. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
(a) Writing to her brother regularly.
(b) Never giving Bingley trouble.
(c) Her intelligence.
(d) Her maturity.
4. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
(a) That she will remain silent.
(b) That she will not bring all of her daughters.
(c) That she will mind her manners.
(d) That she will fall ill.
5. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
(a) Her dislike of Miss Bingley.
(b) Her singing voice.
(c) Her gentle demeanor.
(d) Her calming effect on her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
2. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
3. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
5. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)