|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bingley feel about his Saturday engagement?
2. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) An apology.
(b) A dance.
(c) An explanation.
(d) A lecture.
3. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
(a) Their naivete.
(b) Their fashion sense.
(c) Their gossiping.
(d) Their immodesty.
4. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
(a) Lyme Park.
5. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
(a) An unwelcomed place.
(b) A prominent place.
(c) An influencial place.
(d) A commanding place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
2. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
3. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
4. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
5. What is Darcy's first name?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)