|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
(a) Mrs. Thistle.
(b) Mrs. Annesley.
(c) Mrs. Proust.
(d) Mrs. Dashwood.
2. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
(a) So she can greet Charlotte.
(b) Her mother needs her.
(c) To get herself a drink.
(d) To stop herself from arguing with him.
3. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Never giving Bingley trouble.
(c) Her maturity.
(d) Writing to her brother regularly.
4. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
(a) Elder country gentlemen.
(b) Young ladies.
(c) Militia men.
(d) The vicar.
5. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
(c) Lyme Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
2. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
3. What expression does Darcy notice on Elizabeth's face when she arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
4. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
5. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)