|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Darcy's first name?
2. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
(a) That Jane dared to approach Bingley at church.
(b) That Darcy sang at church.
(c) That Darcy attended church.
(d) That the church service was so lively.
3. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
(a) Jane Eyre.
(b) David Copperfied.
(c) Pride and Prejudice.
(d) Room with a View.
4. What amuses Darcy about Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) That she continually glares at him.
(b) That she treats her mother like a child.
(c) That her face betrayed her feelings for Miss Bingley.
(d) That appears to feel burdened by her family.
5. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
(b) A piece of toast.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) To go riding with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
2. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
4. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
5. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)