|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Bingley and Darcy joke about before dinner in Chapter 3?
(a) Mrs. Hurst.
(b) Jane Bennet.
(c) Miss Bingley.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
2. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
(a) The chance to see their neighbors.
(b) The presence of an influential person.
(c) Their piety.
(d) The promise of an afternoon out.
3. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
(a) Young ladies.
(b) Elder country gentlemen.
(c) The vicar.
(d) Militia men.
4. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
(a) It would be wise to purchase.
(b) It pleases him.
(c) It is too far from London.
(d) It is in shambles.
5. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
(a) David Copperfied.
(b) Room with a View.
(c) Pride and Prejudice.
(d) Jane Eyre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What amuses Darcy about Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
2. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
3. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
4. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
5. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)