|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
(a) Work offers.
(b) Well wishes.
(d) Baked goods and jelly.
2. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
3. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) Jane Bennet.
(b) Kitty Bennet.
(c) Charlotte Lucas.
(d) Lydia Bennet.
4. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
(a) That she will remain silent.
(b) That she will not bring all of her daughters.
(c) That she will fall ill.
(d) That she will mind her manners.
5. What expression does Darcy notice on Elizabeth's face when she arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
2. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
3. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
4. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
5. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)