|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
(a) In front of a window.
(b) By the buffet.
(c) Behind a group of gentlemen.
(d) Against a wall.
2. What does Miss Bingley praise Darcy for in the morning, in Chapter 1?
(a) Rising early.
(b) Dancing at the assembly.
(c) His appearance.
(d) His taste in literature.
3. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
(a) To get herself a drink.
(b) To stop herself from arguing with him.
(c) Her mother needs her.
(d) So she can greet Charlotte.
4. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
(a) A wild horse.
(b) One of the Bennet girls.
(c) A brush fire.
(d) A carriage.
5. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
(a) The chance to see their neighbors.
(b) The presence of an influential person.
(c) The promise of an afternoon out.
(d) Their piety.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
2. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
3. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
4. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
5. What expression does Darcy notice on Elizabeth's face when she arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)