|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) A dance.
(b) An explanation.
(c) A lecture.
(d) An apology.
2. What does Miss Bingley praise Darcy for in the morning, in Chapter 1?
(a) His taste in literature.
(b) Dancing at the assembly.
(c) His appearance.
(d) Rising early.
3. What does Georgiana's companion suggest Georgiana do to alleviate her sadness?
(a) Visit tenants around Darcy's estate.
(b) Keep a journal.
(c) Spend a fortnight in Bath.
(d) Adopt a new horse.
4. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
(a) Mrs. Thistle.
(b) Mrs. Annesley.
(c) Mrs. Proust.
(d) Mrs. Dashwood.
5. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
(a) To go riding with him.
(b) A piece of toast.
(d) A newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
2. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
3. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
4. What happens to Darcy when Elizabeth arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
5. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)