|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
(a) It would be wise to purchase.
(b) It is too far from London.
(c) It is in shambles.
(d) It pleases him.
2. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
(a) Militia men.
(b) The vicar.
(c) Young ladies.
(d) Elder country gentlemen.
3. What does Georgiana's companion suggest Georgiana do to alleviate her sadness?
(a) Adopt a new horse.
(b) Spend a fortnight in Bath.
(c) Visit tenants around Darcy's estate.
(d) Keep a journal.
4. What does Miss Bingley praise Darcy for in the morning, in Chapter 1?
(a) His appearance.
(b) Rising early.
(c) His taste in literature.
(d) Dancing at the assembly.
5. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
2. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
3. Who do Bingley and Darcy joke about before dinner in Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
5. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)