|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocks Darcy while speaking to Elizabeth ?
(a) Her anger.
(b) Her language.
(c) Her rudeness.
(d) Her kindness.
2. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
(a) That Darcy sang at church.
(b) That Darcy attended church.
(c) That Jane dared to approach Bingley at church.
(d) That the church service was so lively.
3. What does Darcy note is evident by Elizabeth's social graces?
(a) That she has spent time in London.
(b) That she has a lot of pride.
(c) That she doesn't care what others think of her.
(d) That she lacks a genteel upbringing.
4. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) Jane Bennet.
(b) Kitty Bennet.
(c) Charlotte Lucas.
(d) Lydia Bennet.
5. What expression does Darcy notice on Elizabeth's face when she arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
2. How does Bingley feel about his Saturday engagement?
3. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
4. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
5. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)