|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
(a) That Darcy sang at church.
(b) That Darcy attended church.
(c) That Jane dared to approach Bingley at church.
(d) That the church service was so lively.
2. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) That he will not fall in love with a Bennet girl.
(b) That Miss Bingley is not around.
(c) That he will soon return to London.
(d) That the event will be over quickly.
3. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
(a) By the buffet.
(b) Behind a group of gentlemen.
(c) Against a wall.
(d) In front of a window.
4. What does Georgiana's companion suggest Georgiana do to alleviate her sadness?
(a) Visit tenants around Darcy's estate.
(b) Adopt a new horse.
(c) Spend a fortnight in Bath.
(d) Keep a journal.
5. What shocks Darcy while speaking to Elizabeth ?
(a) Her language.
(b) Her rudeness.
(c) Her kindness.
(d) Her anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy note is evident by Elizabeth's social graces?
2. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
4. At the party in Chapter 3, what do the gentlemen plan for the next day?
5. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)