|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
(a) Colonel Forster's home.
(b) Sir William Lucas' home.
(c) Squire Justin's home.
(d) The Bennets' home.
2. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) That he will soon return to London.
(b) That he will not fall in love with a Bennet girl.
(c) That Miss Bingley is not around.
(d) That the event will be over quickly.
3. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
(a) The gossip which immediately follows.
(b) The girl's mother.
(c) The girl's imperfect dancing.
(d) Miss Bingley's mocking of the girl.
4. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
(b) A note.
(c) A signal.
(d) A book.
5. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
(a) With anger.
(b) With affection.
(c) With admiration.
(d) With annoyance.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
2. What amuses Darcy about Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
3. Who do Bingley and Darcy joke about before dinner in Chapter 3?
4. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
5. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)