|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgiana's companion suggest Georgiana do to alleviate her sadness?
(a) Spend a fortnight in Bath.
(b) Adopt a new horse.
(c) Keep a journal.
(d) Visit tenants around Darcy's estate.
2. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) Jane Bennet.
(b) Lydia Bennet.
(c) Charlotte Lucas.
(d) Kitty Bennet.
3. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
(a) Her gentle demeanor.
(b) Her calming effect on her mother.
(c) Her dislike of Miss Bingley.
(d) Her singing voice.
4. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
(a) David Copperfied.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) Pride and Prejudice.
(d) Room with a View.
5. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
(a) Keeping an eye on the children.
(b) Speaking to the vicar.
(c) Tidying up the church.
(d) Looking at the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
2. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
3. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
4. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
5. What does Darcy note is evident by Elizabeth's social graces?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)