|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
2. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
(a) That Jane dared to approach Bingley at church.
(b) That Darcy sang at church.
(c) That the church service was so lively.
(d) That Darcy attended church.
3. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
(a) A wild horse.
(b) A carriage.
(c) A brush fire.
(d) One of the Bennet girls.
4. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
(a) When the right music is playing.
(b) When the assembly is small.
(c) When he is not surrounded by strangers.
(d) When he knows his partner well.
5. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
(a) Well wishes.
(c) Work offers.
(d) Baked goods and jelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
2. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
3. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
4. What amuses Darcy about Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
5. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)