|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
(a) Rainy weather.
(b) Women her own age.
(c) Citrus fruits.
(d) Country company.
2. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) An apology.
(b) A dance.
(c) A lecture.
(d) An explanation.
3. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
(a) To go riding with him.
(b) A piece of toast.
(c) A newspaper.
4. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
(a) At the window.
(b) At the refreshment table.
(c) In the middle of the dance floor.
(d) In the smoking room.
5. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
(a) Mrs. Dashwood.
(b) Mrs. Annesley.
(c) Mrs. Thistle.
(d) Mrs. Proust.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
2. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
3. Who does Darcy expect will be in attendance at Bingley's Saturday engagement?
4. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
5. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)