|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
(a) Mrs. Dashwood.
(b) Mrs. Thistle.
(c) Mrs. Proust.
(d) Mrs. Annesley.
2. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
(a) They look sickly.
(b) They look unexcited.
(c) They look engaged.
(d) They look angry.
3. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) That the event will be over quickly.
(b) That he will soon return to London.
(c) That he will not fall in love with a Bennet girl.
(d) That Miss Bingley is not around.
4. What amuses Darcy about Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) That she treats her mother like a child.
(b) That she continually glares at him.
(c) That her face betrayed her feelings for Miss Bingley.
(d) That appears to feel burdened by her family.
5. What does Georgiana's companion suggest Georgiana do to alleviate her sadness?
(a) Keep a journal.
(b) Spend a fortnight in Bath.
(c) Adopt a new horse.
(d) Visit tenants around Darcy's estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
2. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
3. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
4. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
5. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)