|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
(a) A queen.
(b) A saint.
(c) A constellation.
(d) A flower.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
(a) Baked goods and jelly.
(c) Well wishes.
(d) Work offers.
3. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
(a) In the smoking room.
(b) In the middle of the dance floor.
(c) At the refreshment table.
(d) At the window.
4. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
(a) Elder country gentlemen.
(b) The vicar.
(c) Militia men.
(d) Young ladies.
5. What does Bingley tease Darcy about in Chapter 2?
(a) Being grumpy in the morning.
(b) Taking a ride to avoid Miss Bingley.
(c) Prefering animals over human company.
(d) Standing in a corner at the assembly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
2. What is Darcy's first name?
3. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
4. What amuses Darcy about Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
5. Who does Darcy expect will be in attendance at Bingley's Saturday engagement?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)