|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The terrace.
(c) The study.
(d) The library.
2. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) A lecture.
(b) An apology.
(c) An explanation.
(d) A dance.
3. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
(a) That Bingley trusts people too easily.
(b) That Bingley is indecisive.
(c) That Bingley quickly falls in and out of love.
(d) That Bingley lies when he is nervous.
4. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
(a) His quick temper.
(b) His innocence.
(c) His stupidity.
(d) His arrogance.
5. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
(a) Tidying up the church.
(b) Keeping an eye on the children.
(c) Speaking to the vicar.
(d) Looking at the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
2. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
3. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
4. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
5. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)