|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
(a) His arrogance.
(b) His stupidity.
(c) His quick temper.
(d) His innocence.
2. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
(a) That Bingley trusts people too easily.
(b) That Bingley quickly falls in and out of love.
(c) That Bingley is indecisive.
(d) That Bingley lies when he is nervous.
3. Who does Darcy expect will be in attendance at Bingley's Saturday engagement?
(c) Miss Bennet.
4. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
(a) Militia men.
(b) Elder country gentlemen.
(c) The vicar.
(d) Young ladies.
5. What does Miss Bingley praise Darcy for in the morning, in Chapter 1?
(a) His appearance.
(b) Dancing at the assembly.
(c) Rising early.
(d) His taste in literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
2. What opinion of Elizabeth Bennet does Darcy make clear at dinner in Chapter 3?
3. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
4. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
5. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)