|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amuses Darcy about Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) That her face betrayed her feelings for Miss Bingley.
(b) That she continually glares at him.
(c) That appears to feel burdened by her family.
(d) That she treats her mother like a child.
2. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
(a) An influencial place.
(b) A commanding place.
(c) An unwelcomed place.
(d) A prominent place.
3. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
(a) Elder country gentlemen.
(b) Militia men.
(c) The vicar.
(d) Young ladies.
4. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
(a) A wild horse.
(b) A brush fire.
(c) A carriage.
(d) One of the Bennet girls.
5. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
(a) A piece of toast.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) To go riding with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
2. What does Georgiana's companion suggest Georgiana do to alleviate her sadness?
3. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
4. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
5. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)