|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
(a) A book.
(b) A note.
(d) A signal.
2. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
(a) Charlotte Bronte.
(b) Jane Austen.
(c) E. M. Forster.
(d) Charles Dickens.
3. How does Bingley feel about his Saturday engagement?
4. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
(a) Mrs. Annesley.
(b) Mrs. Dashwood.
(c) Mrs. Proust.
(d) Mrs. Thistle.
5. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) Charlotte Lucas.
(b) Lydia Bennet.
(c) Kitty Bennet.
(d) Jane Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
2. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
4. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
5. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)