|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
(a) The vicar.
(b) The militia.
(c) The Bingley sisters.
(d) The host.
2. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
(a) They look sickly.
(b) They look engaged.
(c) They look angry.
(d) They look unexcited.
3. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
(a) A flower.
(b) A queen.
(c) A constellation.
(d) A saint.
4. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
(a) How to hunt the local game.
(b) How to dress like a gentleman.
(c) How to avoid the locals.
(d) How to be a man of property.
5. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
(a) With annoyance.
(b) With admiration.
(c) With affection.
(d) With anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
2. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
3. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
4. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
5. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)