|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
(a) Her calming effect on her mother.
(b) Her dislike of Miss Bingley.
(c) Her singing voice.
(d) Her gentle demeanor.
2. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
(a) When he knows his partner well.
(b) When he is not surrounded by strangers.
(c) When the assembly is small.
(d) When the right music is playing.
3. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
(a) The terrace.
(b) The library.
(c) The study.
(d) The drawing room.
4. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
(a) A constellation.
(b) A queen.
(c) A flower.
(d) A saint.
5. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
(a) The gossip which immediately follows.
(b) The girl's mother.
(c) The girl's imperfect dancing.
(d) Miss Bingley's mocking of the girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
2. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
3. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
4. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
5. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)