|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgiana's companion suggest Georgiana do to alleviate her sadness?
(a) Keep a journal.
(b) Adopt a new horse.
(c) Spend a fortnight in Bath.
(d) Visit tenants around Darcy's estate.
2. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
3. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
(a) She is rude.
(b) She is forgetable.
(c) She is perfection.
(d) She is intriguing.
4. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
(a) It is too far from London.
(b) It pleases him.
(c) It would be wise to purchase.
(d) It is in shambles.
5. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
(b) A piece of toast.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) To go riding with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
2. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
3. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
4. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
5. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)