|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
(a) His hankerchief.
(b) His pocketwatch.
(c) His prayer book.
(d) His pudding.
2. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
(a) It would be wise to purchase.
(b) It is too far from London.
(c) It is in shambles.
(d) It pleases him.
3. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
(b) A piece of toast.
(c) To go riding with him.
(d) A newspaper.
4. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
(a) That Darcy attended church.
(b) That Jane dared to approach Bingley at church.
(c) That the church service was so lively.
(d) That Darcy sang at church.
5. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
2. What does Georgiana's companion suggest Georgiana do to alleviate her sadness?
3. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
4. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
5. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)