|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
(a) Their naivete.
(b) Their gossiping.
(c) Their fashion sense.
(d) Their immodesty.
2. What does Miss Bingley praise Darcy for in the morning, in Chapter 1?
(a) His appearance.
(b) His taste in literature.
(c) Rising early.
(d) Dancing at the assembly.
3. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
(a) How to dress like a gentleman.
(b) How to be a man of property.
(c) How to avoid the locals.
(d) How to hunt the local game.
4. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
(a) When the assembly is small.
(b) When he is not surrounded by strangers.
(c) When the right music is playing.
(d) When he knows his partner well.
5. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
(a) Her gentle demeanor.
(b) Her calming effect on her mother.
(c) Her singing voice.
(d) Her dislike of Miss Bingley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
2. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
3. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
4. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
5. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)