|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
(a) Speaking to the vicar.
(b) Looking at the garden.
(c) Tidying up the church.
(d) Keeping an eye on the children.
2. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
(a) Lyme Park.
3. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
(a) The host.
(b) The Bingley sisters.
(c) The vicar.
(d) The militia.
4. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
(a) The gossip which immediately follows.
(b) Miss Bingley's mocking of the girl.
(c) The girl's mother.
(d) The girl's imperfect dancing.
5. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The terrace.
(c) The study.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
2. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
3. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
4. What is the name of Darcy's estate?
5. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)