|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
(a) Work offers.
(c) Well wishes.
(d) Baked goods and jelly.
2. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
(a) A flower.
(b) A saint.
(c) A queen.
(d) A constellation.
3. What does Bingley tease Darcy about in Chapter 2?
(a) Being grumpy in the morning.
(b) Prefering animals over human company.
(c) Standing in a corner at the assembly.
(d) Taking a ride to avoid Miss Bingley.
4. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
(a) That Darcy attended church.
(b) That Darcy sang at church.
(c) That Jane dared to approach Bingley at church.
(d) That the church service was so lively.
5. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
(a) By the buffet.
(b) Against a wall.
(c) Behind a group of gentlemen.
(d) In front of a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
2. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
3. What is Darcy's first name?
4. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
5. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)