|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
(a) A constellation.
(b) A queen.
(c) A saint.
(d) A flower.
2. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
(a) Charles Dickens.
(b) Charlotte Bronte.
(c) Jane Austen.
(d) E. M. Forster.
3. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
(a) The militia.
(b) The host.
(c) The Bingley sisters.
(d) The vicar.
4. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
(a) Rainy weather.
(b) Country company.
(c) Citrus fruits.
(d) Women her own age.
5. What is the name of Darcy's estate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
2. What does Miss Bingley praise Darcy for in the morning, in Chapter 1?
3. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
4. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
5. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)