|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
(a) Looking at the garden.
(b) Tidying up the church.
(c) Keeping an eye on the children.
(d) Speaking to the vicar.
2. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
(a) Mrs. Thistle.
(b) Mrs. Dashwood.
(c) Mrs. Annesley.
(d) Mrs. Proust.
3. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
(a) When the right music is playing.
(b) When he knows his partner well.
(c) When the assembly is small.
(d) When he is not surrounded by strangers.
4. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
(a) Charles Dickens.
(b) Jane Austen.
(c) Charlotte Bronte.
(d) E. M. Forster.
5. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
(a) The library.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The study.
(d) The terrace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley praise Darcy for in the morning, in Chapter 1?
2. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
3. What is Darcy's first name?
4. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
5. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)