|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgiana's companion suggest Georgiana do to alleviate her sadness?
(a) Visit tenants around Darcy's estate.
(b) Spend a fortnight in Bath.
(c) Keep a journal.
(d) Adopt a new horse.
2. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
(a) How to be a man of property.
(b) How to avoid the locals.
(c) How to dress like a gentleman.
(d) How to hunt the local game.
3. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
(a) Rainy weather.
(b) Citrus fruits.
(c) Women her own age.
(d) Country company.
4. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
5. What does Bingley tease Darcy about in Chapter 2?
(a) Prefering animals over human company.
(b) Taking a ride to avoid Miss Bingley.
(c) Standing in a corner at the assembly.
(d) Being grumpy in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
2. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
3. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
4. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
5. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)