|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
(a) That she will fall ill.
(b) That she will mind her manners.
(c) That she will remain silent.
(d) That she will not bring all of her daughters.
2. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
(a) Room with a View.
(b) Pride and Prejudice.
(c) Jane Eyre.
(d) David Copperfied.
3. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
(a) His innocence.
(b) His arrogance.
(c) His quick temper.
(d) His stupidity.
4. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
(a) Mrs. Thistle.
(b) Mrs. Annesley.
(c) Mrs. Dashwood.
(d) Mrs. Proust.
5. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
(a) A constellation.
(b) A saint.
(c) A queen.
(d) A flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
2. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
3. What is Darcy's first name?
4. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
5. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)