|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
(a) Baked goods and jelly.
(b) Work offers.
(d) Well wishes.
2. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
(a) Mrs. Dashwood.
(b) Mrs. Proust.
(c) Mrs. Thistle.
(d) Mrs. Annesley.
3. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
(a) They look angry.
(b) They look unexcited.
(c) They look engaged.
(d) They look sickly.
4. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
(a) Charles Dickens.
(b) E. M. Forster.
(c) Jane Austen.
(d) Charlotte Bronte.
5. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
(a) That she will mind her manners.
(b) That she will not bring all of her daughters.
(c) That she will fall ill.
(d) That she will remain silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
2. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
4. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
5. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)