|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
(a) Charlotte Bronte.
(b) Jane Austen.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) E. M. Forster.
2. What does Georgiana's companion suggest Georgiana do to alleviate her sadness?
(a) Adopt a new horse.
(b) Visit tenants around Darcy's estate.
(c) Spend a fortnight in Bath.
(d) Keep a journal.
3. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
(a) Lyme Park.
4. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
(a) A carriage.
(b) A brush fire.
(c) One of the Bennet girls.
(d) A wild horse.
5. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
(a) That Darcy attended church.
(b) That Jane dared to approach Bingley at church.
(c) That the church service was so lively.
(d) That Darcy sang at church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
2. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
3. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
4. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)