|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
(a) That Darcy attended church.
(b) That Jane dared to approach Bingley at church.
(c) That Darcy sang at church.
(d) That the church service was so lively.
2. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
(a) Mrs. Thistle.
(b) Mrs. Proust.
(c) Mrs. Dashwood.
(d) Mrs. Annesley.
3. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
(a) Her gentle demeanor.
(b) Her singing voice.
(c) Her dislike of Miss Bingley.
(d) Her calming effect on her mother.
4. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
(a) To go riding with him.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A piece of toast.
5. What does Bingley tease Darcy about in Chapter 2?
(a) Taking a ride to avoid Miss Bingley.
(b) Being grumpy in the morning.
(c) Prefering animals over human company.
(d) Standing in a corner at the assembly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
2. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
3. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
4. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)