|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
(a) The vicar.
(b) The militia.
(c) The host.
(d) The Bingley sisters.
2. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
(a) Her singing voice.
(b) Her calming effect on her mother.
(c) Her dislike of Miss Bingley.
(d) Her gentle demeanor.
3. What does Bingley tease Darcy about in Chapter 2?
(a) Standing in a corner at the assembly.
(b) Taking a ride to avoid Miss Bingley.
(c) Being grumpy in the morning.
(d) Prefering animals over human company.
4. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
(a) They look angry.
(b) They look sickly.
(c) They look unexcited.
(d) They look engaged.
5. What is Darcy's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
2. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
3. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
4. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
5. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)