|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
(a) Their gossiping.
(b) Their naivete.
(c) Their fashion sense.
(d) Their immodesty.
2. What is Darcy's first name?
3. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
(a) The girl's mother.
(b) The gossip which immediately follows.
(c) The girl's imperfect dancing.
(d) Miss Bingley's mocking of the girl.
4. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
(a) How to avoid the locals.
(b) How to be a man of property.
(c) How to dress like a gentleman.
(d) How to hunt the local game.
5. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
(a) A flower.
(b) A saint.
(c) A queen.
(d) A constellation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
3. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
4. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
5. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)