|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
(a) When he knows his partner well.
(b) When the assembly is small.
(c) When he is not surrounded by strangers.
(d) When the right music is playing.
2. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
(a) Young ladies.
(b) Militia men.
(c) The vicar.
(d) Elder country gentlemen.
3. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
(a) An unwelcomed place.
(b) A prominent place.
(c) An influencial place.
(d) A commanding place.
4. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
(a) Jane Austen.
(b) E. M. Forster.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) Charlotte Bronte.
5. What is Darcy's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
2. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
3. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
4. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
5. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)