|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingley tease Darcy about in Chapter 2?
(a) Being grumpy in the morning.
(b) Standing in a corner at the assembly.
(c) Prefering animals over human company.
(d) Taking a ride to avoid Miss Bingley.
2. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
(a) They look unexcited.
(b) They look sickly.
(c) They look engaged.
(d) They look angry.
3. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
(a) That Jane dared to approach Bingley at church.
(b) That Darcy sang at church.
(c) That Darcy attended church.
(d) That the church service was so lively.
4. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
(a) To go riding with him.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A piece of toast.
5. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
(a) A wild horse.
(b) A brush fire.
(c) A carriage.
(d) One of the Bennet girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
2. What is the name of Darcy's estate?
3. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
4. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
5. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)