|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) That the event will be over quickly.
(b) That Miss Bingley is not around.
(c) That he will soon return to London.
(d) That he will not fall in love with a Bennet girl.
2. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
(a) She is intriguing.
(b) She is rude.
(c) She is perfection.
(d) She is forgetable.
3. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
(d) Lyme Park.
4. What is Darcy's first name?
5. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
(a) That the church service was so lively.
(b) That Darcy sang at church.
(c) That Jane dared to approach Bingley at church.
(d) That Darcy attended church.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
2. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
3. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
4. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
5. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)