|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingley tease Darcy about in Chapter 2?
(a) Standing in a corner at the assembly.
(b) Prefering animals over human company.
(c) Taking a ride to avoid Miss Bingley.
(d) Being grumpy in the morning.
2. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
(a) By the buffet.
(b) Against a wall.
(c) In front of a window.
(d) Behind a group of gentlemen.
3. What does Miss Bingley praise Darcy for in the morning, in Chapter 1?
(a) His appearance.
(b) His taste in literature.
(c) Rising early.
(d) Dancing at the assembly.
4. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
(a) How to avoid the locals.
(b) How to hunt the local game.
(c) How to dress like a gentleman.
(d) How to be a man of property.
5. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
(a) The promise of an afternoon out.
(b) The presence of an influential person.
(c) Their piety.
(d) The chance to see their neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
2. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
3. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
4. What is Darcy's first name?
5. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)