|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, A Man of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
(a) They look unexcited.
(b) They look engaged.
(c) They look angry.
(d) They look sickly.
2. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
(a) Behind a group of gentlemen.
(b) Against a wall.
(c) In front of a window.
(d) By the buffet.
3. What does Bingley tease Darcy about in Chapter 2?
(a) Prefering animals over human company.
(b) Being grumpy in the morning.
(c) Standing in a corner at the assembly.
(d) Taking a ride to avoid Miss Bingley.
4. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
(a) A piece of toast.
(b) A newspaper.
(d) To go riding with him.
5. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
(a) A constellation.
(b) A flower.
(c) A saint.
(d) A queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
2. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
3. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
4. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
5. What is Darcy's first name?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)