|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Wounds of a Friend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Elizabeth react when Darcy asks her to dance in Chapter 9?
2. Who does Darcy share his prayer book with in Chapter 8?
(b) Miss. Bingley.
(c) Mr. Bingley.
3. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
(a) A wild horse.
(b) A brush fire.
(c) One of the Bennet girls.
(d) A carriage.
4. Who does Darcy receive a note from in Chapter 13?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(c) Miss Bingley.
5. What does Darcy dissuade Bingley from rushing into in Chapter 11?
(a) Buying out Mr.Collins stake in Longbourn.
(b) Returning to London.
(c) Purchasing Netherfield.
(d) Proposing to Jane.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bingley, why will Wickham not attend the ball in Chapter 9?
2. What does Darcy describe Lady Caroline as?
3. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
4. What does Miss Bingley insist to Elizabeth in the drawing room, in Chapter 7?
5. How does Darcy feel after reading the note he receives in Chapter 13?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)