|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Illustration of His Character.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley praise about Pemberley in Chapter 6?
(a) Its gardens.
(b) Its art.
(c) Its architecture.
(d) Its library.
2. When Miss Bingley joins Darcy at the Lucas', what does she think Darcy is thinking about?
(a) The time he is wasting at the party.
(b) Taking a horse ride.
(c) His disdain for Mrs. Bennet.
(d) The insipidity of the people there.
3. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
(a) The terrace.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The study.
(d) The library.
4. Who does Darcy ask to dance with at the Lucas'?
(a) Miss Lucas.
(b) Lydia Bennet.
(c) Miss Bingley.
5. What surprises Darcy about the book Elizabeth chooses in the library?
(a) It is out of fashion.
(b) It is serious in nature.
(c) It is unpopular with women.
(d) It is for children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Darcy refer to the Bennets' London relations?
2. Who is caught in the middle of a disturbance following the sermon in Chapter 8?
3. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
4. What does Darcy chide Bingley for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. Who does Darcy share his prayer book with in Chapter 8?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)