|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Feint and Parry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in Chapter 4?
(a) A dance.
(c) Her handkerchief.
(d) A chocolate.
2. What does the dinner host tease Darcy about in Chapter 4?
(a) His avoidance of Miss Bingley.
(b) His dog.
(c) His scowl.
(d) His dislike for hunting.
3. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
(a) A piece of toast.
(b) To go riding with him.
(c) A newspaper.
4. What causes the Netherfield party to arrive late to dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) The bad weather.
(b) A crisis with Miss Bingley's apparel.
(c) Not having someone to drive their carriage.
(d) Stopping to help the Bennets with their broken carriage.
5. What does Darcy insist to himself that he must do in Chapter 5?
(a) Make Bingley give up on Jane.
(b) Clarify to Miss Bingley that he will not marry her.
(c) Confront Wickham.
(d) Speak to Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Darcy compare Elizabeth's eyes?
2. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley he is meditating on in Chapter 5?
3. What is the name of Darcy's estate?
4. Who does Darcy expect will be in attendance at Bingley's Saturday engagement?
5. How does Miss Lucas attempt to dispel the animosity between Darcy and Elizabeth in Chapter 5?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)