Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, En Garde!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opinion of Elizabeth Bennet does Darcy make clear at dinner in Chapter 3?
(a) That she is the worst of her family.
(b) That she is not his idea of perfection.
(c) That she is worthy of his attention.
(d) That she is more attractive than Miss Bingley.
2. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
(a) That Darcy sang at church.
(b) That Jane dared to approach Bingley at church.
(c) That Darcy attended church.
(d) That the church service was so lively.
3. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
(a) When the right music is playing.
(b) When he is not surrounded by strangers.
(c) When he knows his partner well.
(d) When the assembly is small.
4. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
(a) One of the Bennet girls.
(b) A wild horse.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A brush fire.
5. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) Kitty Bennet.
(b) Jane Bennet.
(c) Lydia Bennet.
(d) Charlotte Lucas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
2. What does Darcy note is evident by Elizabeth's social graces?
3. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
4. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
5. What shocks Darcy while speaking to Elizabeth ?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)