|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
(a) That she will mind her manners.
(b) That she will remain silent.
(c) That she will not bring all of her daughters.
(d) That she will fall ill.
2. Who is mocked while playing the pianoforte in Chapter 10?
(a) Lydia Bennet.
(b) Jane Bennet.
(c) Miss Mary Bennet.
(d) Elizabeth Bennet.
3. Who do Bingley and Darcy joke about before dinner in Chapter 3?
(a) Jane Bennet.
(b) Mrs. Bennet.
(c) Mrs. Hurst.
(d) Miss Bingley.
4. What does Miss Bingley insist Darcy do with her at the Lucas' home?
(a) Spy on Jane.
(b) Have coffee.
(c) Take a turn around the room.
(d) Walk in the garden.
5. Who is seated across from Darcy in Chapter 10?
(b) Colonel Forster.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Darcy greets Elizabeth in Chapter 4, what does she excuse herself to do?
2. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
3. What does Bingley agree to do after Jane has recovered?
4. How does Darcy think Elizabeth would be treated in London society?
5. How does Darcy refer to the Bennets' London relations?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)