|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy regret at dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) Being cold toward Elizabeth.
(b) Telling Bingley that Jane already has a suitor.
(c) Not being seated nearer to Elizabeth.
(d) Not asking Elizabeth to dance.
2. What does Darcy receive two volumes about in Chapter 7?
3. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
(b) Lyme Park.
4. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
(a) A signal.
(b) A book.
(d) A note.
5. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
(a) Looking at the garden.
(b) Tidying up the church.
(c) Speaking to the vicar.
(d) Keeping an eye on the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Darcy's London home?
2. What is Bingley established as in Chapter 4?
3. Who is caught in the middle of a disturbance following the sermon in Chapter 8?
4. Why had Georgiana sent a letter requesting money in Chapter 11?
5. What does Darcy's secretary discuss with Darcy on the morning following Darcy's return to London?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)