|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Darcy greets Elizabeth in Chapter 4, what does she excuse herself to do?
(a) Fix Mary's dress.
(b) Speak to Mr. Lucas.
(c) Calm her mother.
2. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley at the dinner table in Chapter 4?
(a) That many young ladies are jealous of her.
(b) That she will make a fine wife.
(c) That she is universally admired.
(d) That he would like to dance with her.
3. What does Darcy note is evident by Elizabeth's social graces?
(a) That she lacks a genteel upbringing.
(b) That she has spent time in London.
(c) That she has a lot of pride.
(d) That she doesn't care what others think of her.
4. Who is mocked while playing the pianoforte in Chapter 10?
(a) Miss Mary Bennet.
(b) Lydia Bennet.
(c) Elizabeth Bennet.
(d) Jane Bennet.
5. Who does Darcy tell Bingley is not invited to Netherfield in Chapter 8?
(c) Jane and Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
2. When Miss Bingley joins Darcy at the Lucas', what does she think Darcy is thinking about?
3. What does Elizabeth accuse Darcy of while at the Lucas' home?
4. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth at dinner?
5. How does Darcy refer to the Bennets' London relations?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)