|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley praise about Pemberley in Chapter 6?
(a) Its library.
(b) Its art.
(c) Its architecture.
(d) Its gardens.
2. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley he is meditating on in Chapter 5?
(a) A fine female figure.
(b) A pair of fine eyes.
(c) The setting sun.
(d) The joyous people dancing.
3. What causes the Netherfield party to arrive late to dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) Stopping to help the Bennets with their broken carriage.
(b) Not having someone to drive their carriage.
(c) The bad weather.
(d) A crisis with Miss Bingley's apparel.
4. Of what does Elizabeth say Darcy's admiration may be detrimental in Chapter 7?
(b) A young woman.
(c) A of literature.
(d) Some flowers.
5. What makes Darcy's pulse elevate at dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) Hearing Elizabeth say his name.
(b) Watching Elizabeth sip her wine.
(c) Watching Elizabeth laugh.
(d) Meeting Elizabeth's eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Darcy's horse named?
2. Who accosts Darcy with information about Lady Catherine De Bourgh in Chapter 10?
3. What does Fletcher convince Darcy to change into in Chapter 9?
4. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
5. What does Darcy consider Elizabeth's strange behavior in Chapter 9 payback for?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)