|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy realize his destiny seems to be in Chapter 4?
(a) To spend the rest of his days in Meryton.
(b) To be thrown into constant company with Elizabeth Bennet.
(c) To be married to Miss Bingley.
(d) To separate Bingley from Miss Bennet.
2. Where do Bingley and Darcy encounter the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
3. What time of day does Darcy plan to leave Netherfield in Chapter 10?
(a) Eight o'clock am.
(b) Five o'clock pm.
(d) Ten o'clock am.
4. According to Bingley, why has Jane never told him how she feels?
(a) She doesn't know how to communicate them into words.
(b) She is unsure of her feelings.
(c) She is shy.
(d) It would be inappropriate.
5. What surprises Darcy about the book Elizabeth chooses in the library?
(a) It is out of fashion.
(b) It is unpopular with women.
(c) It is serious in nature.
(d) It is for children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elizabeth react when Darcy asks her to dance in Chapter 9?
2. Who does Darcy ask to dance with at the Lucas'?
3. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
4. What does Darcy consider Elizabeth's strange behavior in Chapter 9 payback for?
5. How does Darcy feel about Elizabeth's departure from Netherfield?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)