|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy note is evident by Elizabeth's social graces?
(a) That she has spent time in London.
(b) That she has a lot of pride.
(c) That she lacks a genteel upbringing.
(d) That she doesn't care what others think of her.
2. What does Elizabeth NOT accuse Darcy of in Chapter 7?
(b) Hating everyone.
3. Who does Darcy ask to dance with at the Lucas'?
(a) Miss Lucas.
(b) Miss Bingley.
(c) Lydia Bennet.
4. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley he is meditating on in Chapter 5?
(a) A pair of fine eyes.
(b) A fine female figure.
(c) The joyous people dancing.
(d) The setting sun.
5. What does Darcy tell Elizabeth is her fault in Chapter 7?
(a) To wilfully misunderstand people.
(b) Holding grudges.
(c) Trusting the wrong people.
(d) Blaming others for her mistakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bingley established as in Chapter 4?
2. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
3. What of the following does Darcy NOT ask Miss Bingley to do in Chapter 10?
4. What does Darcy overhear Mrs. Bennet talking to Lady Lucas about in Chapter 10?
5. In Chapter 4, where does Bingley tell Darcy the Bennets will be dining the next evening?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)