|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
(a) A queen.
(b) A saint.
(c) A constellation.
(d) A flower.
2. What does Darcy do in the coach instead of continuing the conversation with Bingley from the inn?
(a) He naps.
(b) He watches the passing scenery.
(c) He daydreams.
(d) He reads.
3. Why had Georgiana sent a letter requesting money in Chapter 11?
(a) To donate money to a charity.
(b) To go on a trip to Paris.
(c) To pay off a dressmaker's debt.
(d) To help her governess' family.
4. What does Darcy's secretary discuss with Darcy on the morning following Darcy's return to London?
(a) Darcy's employee expenses.
(b) Darcy's properties in the country.
(c) The charitable funds for the year.
(d) Darcy's stocks and bonds.
5. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) A lecture.
(b) An explanation.
(c) A dance.
(d) An apology.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miss Lucas attempt to dispel the animosity between Darcy and Elizabeth in Chapter 5?
2. How does Bingley feel about his Saturday engagement?
3. What does Darcy tell Elizabeth is her fault in Chapter 7?
4. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
5. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)