|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley insist Darcy do with her at the Lucas' home?
(a) Walk in the garden.
(b) Have coffee.
(c) Take a turn around the room.
(d) Spy on Jane.
2. Where do Bingley and Darcy encounter the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
3. While Darcy prepares for church in Chapter 8, what does Fletcher seem overly concerned about?
(a) Darcy's garb.
(b) Darcy's mood.
(c) The subject of the sermon.
(d) The weather.
4. What is the name of Darcy's hound?
5. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) Charlotte Lucas.
(b) Kitty Bennet.
(c) Jane Bennet.
(d) Lydia Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
2. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
3. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
4. Why does Darcy express interest in attending a particular soiree in Chapter 11?
5. What does Darcy chide Bingley for at the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)