|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
(a) In front of a window.
(b) By the buffet.
(c) Behind a group of gentlemen.
(d) Against a wall.
2. What does the dinner host tease Darcy about in Chapter 4?
(a) His avoidance of Miss Bingley.
(b) His scowl.
(c) His dislike for hunting.
(d) His dog.
3. What surprises Darcy about the book Elizabeth chooses in the library?
(a) It is out of fashion.
(b) It is unpopular with women.
(c) It is serious in nature.
(d) It is for children.
4. What illegal substance do the men partake of in Chapter 4?
(c) Health tonics.
5. What is the name of Darcy's London home?
(a) Eton House.
(b) Eves House.
(c) Erewhile House.
(d) Emerdale House.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bingley, why will Wickham not attend the ball in Chapter 9?
2. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
3. What does Darcy suggest that he and Bingley go to the village to do in Chapter 6?
4. What amuses Darcy about Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
5. What does Elizabeth accuse Darcy of while at the Lucas' home?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)