|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What embarrasses Darcy in Chapter 4?
(a) That Miss Bingley knows about Georgiana's incident with Wickham.
(b) That his invitation to dance with Elizabeth is rejected.
(c) That his attraction to Elizabeth is noticeable.
(d) That Elizabeth notices him watching her.
2. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
(a) Their naivete.
(b) Their fashion sense.
(c) Their immodesty.
(d) Their gossiping.
3. What does Miss Lucas teach the ladies at her home?
(a) How to do their hair in the latest style.
(b) How to add embellishments to an old dress.
(c) How to paint pottery.
(d) How to fold paper into bird shapes.
4. What does Darcy tell Elizabeth is her fault in Chapter 7?
(a) Trusting the wrong people.
(b) To wilfully misunderstand people.
(c) Holding grudges.
(d) Blaming others for her mistakes.
5. What is the name of Darcy's butler?
Short Answer Questions
1. What opinion of Elizabeth Bennet does Darcy make clear at dinner in Chapter 3?
2. What is Darcy's horse named?
3. What does Darcy realize his destiny seems to be in Chapter 4?
4. How does Bingley feel about his Saturday engagement?
5. What does the dinner host tease Darcy about in Chapter 4?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)