|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy see Elizabeth praise a young girl for?
(a) Her table manners.
(b) Her needlework.
(c) Her hairstyle.
(d) Her dress.
2. How does Elizabeth react when Darcy asks her to dance in Chapter 9?
3. Whose soiree does Darcy express interest in attending in Chapter 11?
(a) Captain Luther's soiree.
(b) Lord Templeton's soiree.
(c) Lady Melbourne's soiree.
(d) Mr. Arbuthnot's soiree.
4. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
(a) That she will remain silent.
(b) That she will not bring all of her daughters.
(c) That she will fall ill.
(d) That she will mind her manners.
5. What amuses Darcy about Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) That she continually glares at him.
(b) That appears to feel burdened by her family.
(c) That her face betrayed her feelings for Miss Bingley.
(d) That she treats her mother like a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bennet say Jane's former suitor did for her daughter?
2. What is the name of Darcy's butler?
3. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
4. What shocks Darcy while speaking to Elizabeth ?
5. Who chides the piano player in Chapter 10?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)