|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What embarrasses Darcy in Chapter 4?
(a) That Elizabeth notices him watching her.
(b) That Miss Bingley knows about Georgiana's incident with Wickham.
(c) That his invitation to dance with Elizabeth is rejected.
(d) That his attraction to Elizabeth is noticeable.
2. Of what does Elizabeth say Darcy's admiration may be detrimental in Chapter 7?
(a) A of literature.
(b) A young woman.
(c) Some flowers.
3. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) Jane Bennet.
(b) Lydia Bennet.
(c) Charlotte Lucas.
(d) Kitty Bennet.
4. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth at dinner?
(a) Her closeness with the Lucases.
(b) Her engaging manners.
(c) Her fondness for her father.
(d) Her insecurity.
5. Who does Darcy expect will be in attendance at Bingley's Saturday engagement?
(a) Miss Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elizabeth exit the church as Darcy is entering the church in Chapter 8?
2. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
3. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
4. After Darcy greets Elizabeth in Chapter 4, what does she excuse herself to do?
5. What does Miss Lucas teach the ladies at her home?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)