|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day is the ball on in Chapter 9?
(a) A Thursday.
(b) A Saturday.
(c) A Sunday.
(d) A Tuesday.
2. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) Her pride.
(b) Her country accent.
(c) Her lack of taste.
(d) Her dining manners.
3. Of what does Elizabeth say Darcy's admiration may be detrimental in Chapter 7?
(a) Some flowers.
(b) A young woman.
(d) A of literature.
4. Where does Bingley suggest going with Darcy on Tuesday in Chapter 8?
(a) To Pemberley.
(b) On a hunting trip.
(c) Meryton, then Longbourn.
5. Who chides the piano player in Chapter 10?
(a) Mrs. Bennet.
(b) Mr. Collins.
(d) Mr. Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Darcy's valet named?
2. What is the name of Darcy's London home?
3. What does Elizabeth NOT accuse Darcy of in Chapter 7?
4. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
5. What is odd about Elizabeth's clothes in Chapter 8?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)