|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
(b) Well wishes.
(c) Work offers.
(d) Baked goods and jelly.
2. What of the following does Darcy NOT ask Miss Bingley to do in Chapter 10?
(a) Follow Darcy and Bingley to London in several days.
(b) Write a letter to Mr. Bennet.
(c) Lock up Netherfield.
(d) Write to Jane and tell her that Bingley will likely never return to Netherfield.
3. What day is the ball on in Chapter 9?
(a) A Tuesday.
(b) A Sunday.
(c) A Thursday.
(d) A Saturday.
4. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
(a) Country company.
(b) Rainy weather.
(c) Women her own age.
(d) Citrus fruits.
5. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) Lydia Bennet.
(b) Kitty Bennet.
(c) Charlotte Lucas.
(d) Jane Bennet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
2. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth at dinner?
3. What is the name of Darcy's hound?
4. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
5. What is the name of Darcy's butler?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)