|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy suggest that he and Bingley go to the village to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Visit the barracks.
(b) Post their letters.
(c) Purchase some medicine.
(d) Buy new books.
2. Who does Elizabeth sit beside in the church in Chapter 8?
(a) Miss. Bingley.
3. Whose soiree does Darcy express interest in attending in Chapter 11?
(a) Captain Luther's soiree.
(b) Lady Melbourne's soiree.
(c) Mr. Arbuthnot's soiree.
(d) Lord Templeton's soiree.
4. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
(a) The girl's imperfect dancing.
(b) The girl's mother.
(c) Miss Bingley's mocking of the girl.
(d) The gossip which immediately follows.
5. Why does Darcy closely watch Bingley in Chapter 10?
(a) To make sure he does not embarass himself.
(b) To make sure he does not drink too much.
(c) To see if he dances as he promised to do.
(d) To determine whether or not he is truly in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Miss Bingley joins Darcy at the Lucas', what does she think Darcy is thinking about?
2. Who does the obligatory guest that Miss Bingley arranges for Bingley to avoid turn out to be?
3. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
4. Who does Darcy tell Bingley is not invited to Netherfield in Chapter 8?
5. What does Miss Bingley insist Darcy do with her at the Lucas' home?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)