|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
(a) Keeping an eye on the children.
(b) Speaking to the vicar.
(c) Looking at the garden.
(d) Tidying up the church.
2. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
(a) Citrus fruits.
(b) Rainy weather.
(c) Country company.
(d) Women her own age.
3. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
(a) A note.
(c) A book.
(d) A signal.
4. What is Bingley established as in Chapter 4?
(a) A local wit.
(b) A member of the local council.
(c) A prominent sporting man.
(d) A philanthropist.
5. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
(a) Colonel Forster's home.
(b) Sir William Lucas' home.
(c) The Bennets' home.
(d) Squire Justin's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, who does Miss Bingley lament does not like her?
2. What is the name of Darcy's estate?
3. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
4. Who does Darcy expect will be in attendance at Bingley's Saturday engagement?
5. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)