|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
(a) E. M. Forster.
(b) Charles Dickens.
(c) Jane Austen.
(d) Charlotte Bronte.
2. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
(a) Elder country gentlemen.
(b) Militia men.
(c) Young ladies.
(d) The vicar.
3. What does Darcy note is evident by Elizabeth's social graces?
(a) That she has spent time in London.
(b) That she doesn't care what others think of her.
(c) That she has a lot of pride.
(d) That she lacks a genteel upbringing.
4. At the party in Chapter 3, what do the gentlemen plan for the next day?
(a) An archery competition.
(b) A horseback ride.
(c) A billiards tournament.
(d) A shooting expedition.
5. In Chapter 4, who does Miss Bingley lament does not like her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
2. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
3. What does the dinner host tease Darcy about in Chapter 4?
4. What opinion of Elizabeth Bennet does Darcy make clear at dinner in Chapter 3?
5. What does Darcy realize his destiny seems to be in Chapter 4?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)