|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in Chapter 4?
(a) A dance.
(c) A chocolate.
(d) Her handkerchief.
2. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
(a) The promise of an afternoon out.
(b) Their piety.
(c) The chance to see their neighbors.
(d) The presence of an influential person.
3. After Darcy greets Elizabeth in Chapter 4, what does she excuse herself to do?
(a) Fix Mary's dress.
(b) Calm her mother.
(d) Speak to Mr. Lucas.
4. Who does Darcy expect will be in attendance at Bingley's Saturday engagement?
(d) Miss Bennet.
5. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
(a) His innocence.
(b) His quick temper.
(c) His arrogance.
(d) His stupidity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
2. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
3. Who do Bingley and Darcy joke about before dinner in Chapter 3?
4. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)