|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
(a) With admiration.
(b) With anger.
(c) With affection.
(d) With annoyance.
2. What embarrasses Darcy in Chapter 4?
(a) That Miss Bingley knows about Georgiana's incident with Wickham.
(b) That his attraction to Elizabeth is noticeable.
(c) That Elizabeth notices him watching her.
(d) That his invitation to dance with Elizabeth is rejected.
3. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
(a) She is intriguing.
(b) She is perfection.
(c) She is forgetable.
(d) She is rude.
4. In Chapter 4, who does Miss Bingley lament does not like her?
5. What does Darcy regret at dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) Not being seated nearer to Elizabeth.
(b) Not asking Elizabeth to dance.
(c) Telling Bingley that Jane already has a suitor.
(d) Being cold toward Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
2. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
3. What makes Darcy's pulse elevate at dinner in Chapter 4?
4. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
5. What does Miss Bingley praise Darcy for in the morning, in Chapter 1?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)