|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Her maturity.
(c) Never giving Bingley trouble.
(d) Writing to her brother regularly.
2. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
(a) With annoyance.
(b) With affection.
(c) With admiration.
(d) With anger.
3. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
(a) Charles Dickens.
(b) E. M. Forster.
(c) Charlotte Bronte.
(d) Jane Austen.
4. After Darcy greets Elizabeth in Chapter 4, what does she excuse herself to do?
(a) Calm her mother.
(b) Speak to Mr. Lucas.
(c) Fix Mary's dress.
5. To what does Darcy compare Elizabeth's eyes?
(a) The reflections on the water fountain.
(b) The sparkle of the chandelier.
(c) The light on his glass.
(d) The moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy realize his destiny seems to be in Chapter 4?
2. What does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in Chapter 4?
3. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
4. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)