|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Darcy greets Elizabeth in Chapter 4, what does she excuse herself to do?
(a) Speak to Mr. Lucas.
(b) Fix Mary's dress.
(d) Calm her mother.
2. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
(a) It is in shambles.
(b) It is too far from London.
(c) It pleases him.
(d) It would be wise to purchase.
3. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
(a) A brush fire.
(b) One of the Bennet girls.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A wild horse.
4. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
(a) The vicar.
(b) The militia.
(c) The Bingley sisters.
(d) The host.
5. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
(a) Never giving Bingley trouble.
(b) Writing to her brother regularly.
(c) Her maturity.
(d) Her intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, where does Bingley tell Darcy the Bennets will be dining the next evening?
2. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
3. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
4. At the party in Chapter 3, what do the gentlemen plan for the next day?
5. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)