|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
(a) The Bingley sisters.
(b) The vicar.
(c) The militia.
(d) The host.
2. Which classic novel is "An Assembly Such as This" a retelling of?
(a) David Copperfied.
(b) Room with a View.
(c) Pride and Prejudice.
(d) Jane Eyre.
3. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
(d) Lyme Park.
4. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
(a) Women her own age.
(b) Rainy weather.
(c) Citrus fruits.
(d) Country company.
5. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
(a) Her dislike of Miss Bingley.
(b) Her gentle demeanor.
(c) Her singing voice.
(d) Her calming effect on her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the party in Chapter 3, what do the gentlemen plan for the next day?
2. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
3. What shocks Darcy while speaking to Elizabeth ?
4. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
5. What makes Darcy's pulse elevate at dinner in Chapter 4?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)