|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
(a) Charlotte Bronte.
(b) E. M. Forster.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) Jane Austen.
2. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
(a) The promise of an afternoon out.
(b) The chance to see their neighbors.
(c) The presence of an influential person.
(d) Their piety.
3. What does the dinner host tease Darcy about in Chapter 4?
(a) His dislike for hunting.
(b) His avoidance of Miss Bingley.
(c) His dog.
(d) His scowl.
4. What is Bingley established as in Chapter 4?
(a) A prominent sporting man.
(b) A philanthropist.
(c) A member of the local council.
(d) A local wit.
5. What is the name of Darcy's hound?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
2. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
3. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
4. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
5. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)