|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
(a) Against a wall.
(b) By the buffet.
(c) In front of a window.
(d) Behind a group of gentlemen.
2. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
(a) With admiration.
(b) With anger.
(c) With annoyance.
(d) With affection.
3. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) Charlotte Lucas.
(b) Lydia Bennet.
(c) Jane Bennet.
(d) Kitty Bennet.
4. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
(a) The presence of an influential person.
(b) The promise of an afternoon out.
(c) The chance to see their neighbors.
(d) Their piety.
5. What does the dinner host in Chapter 4 say of Elizabeth Bennet's personality?
(a) That she is very affectionate.
(b) That she is very witty.
(c) That she is lively and innocent.
(d) That she has great sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy see Elizabeth praise a young girl for?
2. What does Darcy note is evident by Elizabeth's social graces?
3. Who do Bingley and Darcy joke about before dinner in Chapter 3?
4. What does Bingley tease Darcy about in Chapter 2?
5. What is Bingley established as in Chapter 4?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)