|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Darcy compare Elizabeth's eyes?
(a) The reflections on the water fountain.
(b) The moon.
(c) The light on his glass.
(d) The sparkle of the chandelier.
2. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) That the event will be over quickly.
(b) That Miss Bingley is not around.
(c) That he will not fall in love with a Bennet girl.
(d) That he will soon return to London.
3. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
(a) That Bingley is indecisive.
(b) That Bingley trusts people too easily.
(c) That Bingley quickly falls in and out of love.
(d) That Bingley lies when he is nervous.
4. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
(a) Colonel Forster's home.
(b) Squire Justin's home.
(c) The Bennets' home.
(d) Sir William Lucas' home.
5. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
(a) His arrogance.
(b) His stupidity.
(c) His innocence.
(d) His quick temper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
2. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
3. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
4. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
5. In Chapter 4, who does Miss Bingley lament does not like her?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)