|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Darcy's estate?
2. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
(a) So she can greet Charlotte.
(b) To get herself a drink.
(c) To stop herself from arguing with him.
(d) Her mother needs her.
3. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
(a) Charles Dickens.
(b) Charlotte Bronte.
(c) E. M. Forster.
(d) Jane Austen.
4. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
(a) A wild horse.
(b) A carriage.
(c) One of the Bennet girls.
(d) A brush fire.
5. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
(a) That she will remain silent.
(b) That she will mind her manners.
(c) That she will fall ill.
(d) That she will not bring all of her daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
2. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley at the dinner table in Chapter 4?
3. What does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in Chapter 4?
4. What embarrasses Darcy in Chapter 4?
5. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)