|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bingley established as in Chapter 4?
(a) A prominent sporting man.
(b) A local wit.
(c) A philanthropist.
(d) A member of the local council.
2. What does Darcy note is evident by Elizabeth's social graces?
(a) That she has spent time in London.
(b) That she doesn't care what others think of her.
(c) That she has a lot of pride.
(d) That she lacks a genteel upbringing.
3. Who does Darcy expect will be in attendance at Bingley's Saturday engagement?
(d) Miss Bennet.
4. How does Darcy react to Mr. Lucas when they are introduced?
(a) With affection.
(b) With admiration.
(c) With annoyance.
(d) With anger.
5. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
(c) Lyme Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
2. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
3. In Chapter 4, where does Bingley tell Darcy the Bennets will be dining the next evening?
4. What is Darcy's first name?
5. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)