|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
(a) E. M. Forster.
(b) Jane Austen.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) Charlotte Bronte.
2. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
(a) How to be a man of property.
(b) How to dress like a gentleman.
(c) How to hunt the local game.
(d) How to avoid the locals.
3. What caused Bingley to be the subject of jokes in town?
(a) His quick temper.
(b) His stupidity.
(c) His innocence.
(d) His arrogance.
4. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
(a) A flower.
(b) A constellation.
(c) A queen.
(d) A saint.
5. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
(a) A wild horse.
(b) A brush fire.
(c) A carriage.
(d) One of the Bennet girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Georgiana's new companion?
2. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
3. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
4. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
5. What does Miss Bingley express a disdain for in Chapter 1?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)