|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
(a) It pleases him.
(b) It is too far from London.
(c) It would be wise to purchase.
(d) It is in shambles.
2. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
(a) Charles Dickens.
(b) Charlotte Bronte.
(c) E. M. Forster.
(d) Jane Austen.
3. What is the name of Darcy's hound?
4. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
(a) Her calming effect on her mother.
(b) Her singing voice.
(c) Her dislike of Miss Bingley.
(d) Her gentle demeanor.
5. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
(a) How to hunt the local game.
(b) How to avoid the locals.
(c) How to dress like a gentleman.
(d) How to be a man of property.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
2. Who do Bingley and Darcy joke about before dinner in Chapter 3?
3. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
4. What does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in Chapter 4?
5. What makes Darcy's pulse elevate at dinner in Chapter 4?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)