|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, who does Miss Bingley lament does not like her?
2. What is Darcy's first name?
3. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
(d) Lyme Park.
4. "An Assembly Such as This" is the retelling of which author's original work?
(a) Charlotte Bronte.
(b) Jane Austen.
(c) Charles Dickens.
(d) E. M. Forster.
5. Who does Darcy see the handsome girl and her sisters speaking to as he leaves the party?
(a) The militia.
(b) The host.
(c) The Bingley sisters.
(d) The vicar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
2. While Bingley dances, where does Darcy position himself in the assembly hall?
3. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
4. What illegal substance do the men partake of in Chapter 4?
5. What does Georgiana's companion suggest Georgiana do to alleviate her sadness?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)