|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
(a) Well wishes.
(c) Baked goods and jelly.
(d) Work offers.
2. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
(a) His pudding.
(b) His prayer book.
(c) His hankerchief.
(d) His pocketwatch.
3. When Bingley dances with the most handsome girl in the room, what disgusts Darcy?
(a) The gossip which immediately follows.
(b) Miss Bingley's mocking of the girl.
(c) The girl's imperfect dancing.
(d) The girl's mother.
4. After Darcy greets Elizabeth in Chapter 4, what does she excuse herself to do?
(a) Speak to Mr. Lucas.
(b) Calm her mother.
(d) Fix Mary's dress.
5. What does Darcy regret at dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) Being cold toward Elizabeth.
(b) Telling Bingley that Jane already has a suitor.
(c) Not asking Elizabeth to dance.
(d) Not being seated nearer to Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
2. What opinion of Elizabeth Bennet does Darcy make clear at dinner in Chapter 3?
3. What does Darcy notice about Bingley's sisters at the assembly hall?
4. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley at the dinner table in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 1, what does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in the morning?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)