|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
(a) She is rude.
(b) She is perfection.
(c) She is intriguing.
(d) She is forgetable.
2. What does Darcy regret at dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) Telling Bingley that Jane already has a suitor.
(b) Being cold toward Elizabeth.
(c) Not asking Elizabeth to dance.
(d) Not being seated nearer to Elizabeth.
3. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth at dinner?
(a) Her engaging manners.
(b) Her closeness with the Lucases.
(c) Her fondness for her father.
(d) Her insecurity.
4. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
(a) It would be wise to purchase.
(b) It is in shambles.
(c) It pleases him.
(d) It is too far from London.
5. What causes the Netherfield party to arrive late to dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) Stopping to help the Bennets with their broken carriage.
(b) A crisis with Miss Bingley's apparel.
(c) Not having someone to drive their carriage.
(d) The bad weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
2. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley at the dinner table in Chapter 4?
3. What is the name of Darcy's estate?
4. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
5. When does Darcy not hate dancing?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)