|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
(a) That she will not bring all of her daughters.
(b) That she will fall ill.
(c) That she will remain silent.
(d) That she will mind her manners.
2. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
(a) A commanding place.
(b) An unwelcomed place.
(c) A prominent place.
(d) An influencial place.
3. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
(a) The terrace.
(b) The study.
(c) The library.
(d) The drawing room.
4. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
(a) A brush fire.
(b) A carriage.
(c) One of the Bennet girls.
(d) A wild horse.
5. After Darcy greets Elizabeth in Chapter 4, what does she excuse herself to do?
(b) Speak to Mr. Lucas.
(c) Calm her mother.
(d) Fix Mary's dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the Netherfield party to arrive late to dinner in Chapter 4?
2. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
3. What does Darcy note is evident by Elizabeth's social graces?
4. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
5. What expression does Darcy notice on Elizabeth's face when she arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)