Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Certain Evils.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Darcy prepares for church in Chapter 8, what does Fletcher seem overly concerned about?
(a) The subject of the sermon.
(b) Darcy's garb.
(c) Darcy's mood.
(d) The weather.
2. What does Elizabeth NOT accuse Darcy of in Chapter 7?
(b) Hating everyone.
3. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
(a) An unwelcomed place.
(b) A commanding place.
(c) A prominent place.
(d) An influencial place.
4. Whose soiree does Darcy express interest in attending in Chapter 11?
(a) Mr. Arbuthnot's soiree.
(b) Lord Templeton's soiree.
(c) Captain Luther's soiree.
(d) Lady Melbourne's soiree.
5. According to Elizabeth in Chapter 9, in what way are she and Darcy alike?
(a) They are both fond of reading and writing.
(b) They are both taciturn and unsocial.
(c) They are both deeply religious.
(d) They are both proud to a fault.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Darcy about the book Elizabeth chooses in the library?
2. Why does Darcy closely watch Bingley in Chapter 10?
3. What does Bingley tease Darcy about in Chapter 2?
4. How did Miss Bennet travel to Netherfield?
5. What does Darcy overhear Mrs. Bennet talking to Lady Lucas about in Chapter 10?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)