Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Intermezzo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
(a) Squire Justin's home.
(b) The Bennets' home.
(c) Colonel Forster's home.
(d) Sir William Lucas' home.
2. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) A dance.
(b) An apology.
(c) A lecture.
(d) An explanation.
3. Who did Georgiana have an 'incident' with the previous summer?
4. What shocks Darcy while speaking to Elizabeth ?
(a) Her anger.
(b) Her kindness.
(c) Her language.
(d) Her rudeness.
5. What is Bingley established as in Chapter 4?
(a) A local wit.
(b) A philanthropist.
(c) A prominent sporting man.
(d) A member of the local council.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
2. What does Darcy regret at dinner in Chapter 4?
3. What does Darcy think of the sister of the handsome girl Bingley danced with?
4. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
5. What causes the Netherfield party to arrive late to dinner in Chapter 4?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)