|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Darcy think Elizabeth would be treated in London society?
(a) With abuse.
(b) With disdain.
(c) With affection.
(d) With respect.
2. Who does Darcy begin to write a letter to in Chapter 8?
(a) Mr. Bennet.
3. While Darcy prepares for church in Chapter 8, what does Fletcher seem overly concerned about?
(a) Darcy's garb.
(b) Darcy's mood.
(c) The weather.
(d) The subject of the sermon.
4. What does Bingley tell Darcy has been spotted a mile from the gate, in Chapter 2?
(a) One of the Bennet girls.
(b) A wild horse.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A brush fire.
5. What expression does Darcy notice on Elizabeth's face when she arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Bingley and Darcy joke about before dinner in Chapter 3?
2. What shocks Darcy while speaking to Elizabeth ?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
4. What does Darcy insist to himself that he must do in Chapter 5?
5. What is odd about Elizabeth's clothes in Chapter 8?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)