|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Darcy when Elizabeth arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) He begins to feel angry.
(b) He is drawn toward her.
(c) He hides from her.
(d) He can't help but smile.
2. What opinion of Elizabeth Bennet does Darcy make clear at dinner in Chapter 3?
(a) That she is not his idea of perfection.
(b) That she is the worst of her family.
(c) That she is worthy of his attention.
(d) That she is more attractive than Miss Bingley.
3. On the ride to the church in Chapter 8, what is Darcy distracted with?
(a) His appearance.
(b) Money matters.
(c) Thoughts of Elizabeth.
(d) Bingley's growing attachment to Jane.
4. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) Lydia Bennet.
(b) Jane Bennet.
(c) Kitty Bennet.
(d) Charlotte Lucas.
5. How does Bingley feel about his Saturday engagement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What amuses Darcy about Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
2. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
3. While Darcy prepares for church in Chapter 8, what does Fletcher seem overly concerned about?
4. Who does Darcy expect will be in attendance at Bingley's Saturday engagement?
5. What does Darcy insist to himself that he must do in Chapter 5?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)