|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
(a) Tidying up the church.
(b) Looking at the garden.
(c) Speaking to the vicar.
(d) Keeping an eye on the children.
2. Who is accompanying the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
(a) Colonel Forster.
(b) Charlotte Lucas.
(c) Mr. Collins and Lieutenant George Wickham.
(d) Mrs. Bennet.
3. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
(a) That Bingley trusts people too easily.
(b) That Bingley lies when he is nervous.
(c) That Bingley quickly falls in and out of love.
(d) That Bingley is indecisive.
4. What expression does Darcy notice on Elizabeth's face when she arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
5. How does Bingley feel about his Saturday engagement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
3. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
4. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley he is meditating on in Chapter 5?
5. While Darcy prepares for church in Chapter 8, what does Fletcher seem overly concerned about?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)