|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
(a) Her dislike of Miss Bingley.
(b) Her gentle demeanor.
(c) Her singing voice.
(d) Her calming effect on her mother.
2. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
(a) That she will mind her manners.
(b) That she will not bring all of her daughters.
(c) That she will remain silent.
(d) That she will fall ill.
3. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) Charlotte Lucas.
(b) Jane Bennet.
(c) Lydia Bennet.
(d) Kitty Bennet.
4. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
(b) A signal.
(c) A book.
(d) A note.
5. What amuses Darcy about Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) That her face betrayed her feelings for Miss Bingley.
(b) That she continually glares at him.
(c) That she treats her mother like a child.
(d) That appears to feel burdened by her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Darcy's valet named?
2. What does Elizabeth accuse Darcy of while at the Lucas' home?
3. Where do Bingley and Darcy encounter the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
4. How did Miss Bennet travel to Netherfield?
5. What shocks Darcy while speaking to Elizabeth ?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)