|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
(a) The presence of an influential person.
(b) The chance to see their neighbors.
(c) Their piety.
(d) The promise of an afternoon out.
2. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) Her pride.
(b) Her lack of taste.
(c) Her country accent.
(d) Her dining manners.
3. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
(b) Lyme Park.
4. How does Darcy refer to the Bennets' London relations?
(a) As borderline criminal.
(b) As the most respectable branch of the family tree.
(c) As royalty compared to their country cousins.
(d) As barely respectable.
5. Who do Bingley and Darcy joke about before dinner in Chapter 3?
(a) Miss Bingley.
(b) Jane Bennet.
(c) Mrs. Bennet.
(d) Mrs. Hurst.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sir Lucas' home?
2. What does Darcy insist to himself that he must do in Chapter 5?
3. Where is Bingley engaged to dine on Monday?
4. Who does Darcy expect will be in attendance at Bingley's Saturday engagement?
5. Who does Elizabeth sit beside in the church in Chapter 8?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)