|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Miss Bingley joins Darcy at the Lucas', what does she think Darcy is thinking about?
(a) Taking a horse ride.
(b) His disdain for Mrs. Bennet.
(c) The insipidity of the people there.
(d) The time he is wasting at the party.
2. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
(a) In the smoking room.
(b) At the refreshment table.
(c) In the middle of the dance floor.
(d) At the window.
3. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
(a) So she can greet Charlotte.
(b) To stop herself from arguing with him.
(c) Her mother needs her.
(d) To get herself a drink.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
(a) Baked goods and jelly.
(b) Work offers.
(c) Well wishes.
5. What happens to Darcy when Elizabeth arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) He can't help but smile.
(b) He begins to feel angry.
(c) He is drawn toward her.
(d) He hides from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
2. Who does Darcy ask to dance with at the Lucas'?
3. On the ride to the church in Chapter 8, what is Darcy distracted with?
4. Who does Darcy share his prayer book with in Chapter 8?
5. Who is caught in the middle of a disturbance following the sermon in Chapter 8?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)