|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingley agree to do after Jane has recovered?
(a) Never see Jane again.
(b) Go to dinner at the Bennets'.
(c) Hold a ball at Netherfield.
(d) Return to London.
2. What does Darcy suggest that he and Bingley go to the village to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Visit the barracks.
(b) Purchase some medicine.
(c) Buy new books.
(d) Post their letters.
3. What does Elizabeth accuse Darcy of while at the Lucas' home?
(a) Rudeness toward strangers.
(b) Have no patience for the elderly.
(c) Looking down on the locals.
(d) Severity on ladies.
4. When Miss Bingley joins Darcy at the Lucas', what does she think Darcy is thinking about?
(a) Taking a horse ride.
(b) His disdain for Mrs. Bennet.
(c) The time he is wasting at the party.
(d) The insipidity of the people there.
5. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
(a) Never giving Bingley trouble.
(b) Writing to her brother regularly.
(c) Her maturity.
(d) Her intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Darcy's valet named?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
3. What does Miss Bingley dissuade her brother from doing to help Miss Bennet in Chapter 6?
4. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
5. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)