|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Darcy tell Bingley is not invited to Netherfield in Chapter 8?
(b) Jane and Elizabeth.
2. Who does Darcy begin to write a letter to in Chapter 8?
(b) Mr. Bennet.
3. Where does Darcy notice a great deal of excitement?
(a) At the window.
(b) In the middle of the dance floor.
(c) At the refreshment table.
(d) In the smoking room.
4. When Darcy asks Miss Bingley and Elizabeth to sing in Chapter 6, what does Miss Bingley eagerly sing?
(a) An Italian song.
(b) A Spanish song.
(c) A German song.
(d) A French song.
5. What expression does Darcy notice on Elizabeth's face when she arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy suggest that he and Bingley go to the village to do in Chapter 6?
2. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
3. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
4. Where does Bingley suggest going with Darcy on Tuesday in Chapter 8?
5. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)