|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Miss Bingley joins Darcy at the Lucas', what does she think Darcy is thinking about?
(a) Taking a horse ride.
(b) The time he is wasting at the party.
(c) The insipidity of the people there.
(d) His disdain for Mrs. Bennet.
2. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley he is meditating on in Chapter 5?
(a) A fine female figure.
(b) A pair of fine eyes.
(c) The joyous people dancing.
(d) The setting sun.
3. What amuses Darcy about Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) That her face betrayed her feelings for Miss Bingley.
(b) That she treats her mother like a child.
(c) That she continually glares at him.
(d) That appears to feel burdened by her family.
4. On the ride to the church in Chapter 8, what is Darcy distracted with?
(a) His appearance.
(b) Bingley's growing attachment to Jane.
(c) Thoughts of Elizabeth.
(d) Money matters.
5. What does Miss Bingley praise about Pemberley in Chapter 6?
(a) Its library.
(b) Its architecture.
(c) Its art.
(d) Its gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
2. Who does Darcy share his prayer book with in Chapter 8?
3. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
4. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
5. What does Miss Bingley dissuade her brother from doing to help Miss Bennet in Chapter 6?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)