|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
(a) Their gossiping.
(b) Their immodesty.
(c) Their naivete.
(d) Their fashion sense.
2. Who does Darcy begin to write a letter to in Chapter 8?
(b) Mr. Bennet.
3. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
(a) It is too far from London.
(b) It is in shambles.
(c) It pleases him.
(d) It would be wise to purchase.
4. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
(a) That she will fall ill.
(b) That she will remain silent.
(c) That she will not bring all of her daughters.
(d) That she will mind her manners.
5. Who is accompanying the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
(a) Mrs. Bennet.
(b) Mr. Collins and Lieutenant George Wickham.
(c) Colonel Forster.
(d) Charlotte Lucas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
2. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
3. Where does Bingley suggest going with Darcy on Tuesday in Chapter 8?
4. Who does Elizabeth sit beside in the church in Chapter 8?
5. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)