|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
(c) Lyme Park.
2. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
(a) To get herself a drink.
(b) Her mother needs her.
(c) To stop herself from arguing with him.
(d) So she can greet Charlotte.
3. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) Her pride.
(b) Her dining manners.
(c) Her lack of taste.
(d) Her country accent.
4. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
(a) Well wishes.
(c) Work offers.
(d) Baked goods and jelly.
5. What usually draws the Bingley sisters to church?
(a) The promise of an afternoon out.
(b) Their piety.
(c) The presence of an influential person.
(d) The chance to see their neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
2. Why does Elizabeth exit the church as Darcy is entering the church in Chapter 8?
3. What does Miss Bingley insist Darcy do with her at the Lucas' home?
4. What is the name of Sir Lucas' home?
5. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)