|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) That he will not fall in love with a Bennet girl.
(b) That Miss Bingley is not around.
(c) That the event will be over quickly.
(d) That he will soon return to London.
2. Who is caught in the middle of a disturbance following the sermon in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
(a) Work offers.
(b) Baked goods and jelly.
(d) Well wishes.
4. What does Miss Bingley dissuade her brother from doing to help Miss Bennet in Chapter 6?
(a) Calling for her mother.
(b) Bringing a doctor from London.
(c) Fetching expensive medicines.
(d) Taking her to a hospital.
5. What does Miss Lucas teach the ladies at her home?
(a) How to paint pottery.
(b) How to fold paper into bird shapes.
(c) How to add embellishments to an old dress.
(d) How to do their hair in the latest style.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy think he owes to Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
2. Where does Darcy ask Bingley to join him to discuss the property?
3. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
4. What happens to Darcy when Elizabeth arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
5. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)