|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Darcy ask to dance with at the Lucas'?
(b) Miss Bingley.
(c) Miss Lucas.
(d) Lydia Bennet.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Bingley recall being inundated with when he went to church?
(a) Work offers.
(c) Baked goods and jelly.
(d) Well wishes.
3. Where does Bingley suggest going with Darcy on Tuesday in Chapter 8?
(a) To Pemberley.
(b) On a hunting trip.
(d) Meryton, then Longbourn.
4. How does Miss Lucas attempt to dispel the animosity between Darcy and Elizabeth in Chapter 5?
(a) By asking Elizabeth to play the piano.
(b) By proposing a toast.
(c) By asking Darcy to dance with Miss Bingley.
(d) By starting a sing-along.
5. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
(a) A commanding place.
(b) An influencial place.
(c) A prominent place.
(d) An unwelcomed place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
2. At the party in Chapter 3, what do the gentlemen plan for the next day?
3. What does Miss Bingley thank Darcy for sharing with her in Chapter 2?
4. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
5. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)