|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Darcy asks Miss Bingley and Elizabeth to sing in Chapter 6, what does Miss Bingley eagerly sing?
(a) A French song.
(b) A Spanish song.
(c) A German song.
(d) An Italian song.
2. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
(a) That Bingley lies when he is nervous.
(b) That Bingley trusts people too easily.
(c) That Bingley is indecisive.
(d) That Bingley quickly falls in and out of love.
3. In Chapter 2, what is Darcy confident he will be able to teach Bingley?
(a) How to hunt the local game.
(b) How to be a man of property.
(c) How to avoid the locals.
(d) How to dress like a gentleman.
4. What is the name of the estate Bingley is letting?
(c) Lyme Park.
5. How does Darcy refer to the Bennets' London relations?
(a) As borderline criminal.
(b) As barely respectable.
(c) As royalty compared to their country cousins.
(d) As the most respectable branch of the family tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Darcy thinks it is appropriate that the intriguing girl from the party is named after what?
2. What does Darcy insist to himself that he must do in Chapter 5?
3. How does Miss Lucas attempt to dispel the animosity between Darcy and Elizabeth in Chapter 5?
4. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
5. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)