|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingley tease Darcy about in Chapter 2?
(a) Taking a ride to avoid Miss Bingley.
(b) Prefering animals over human company.
(c) Being grumpy in the morning.
(d) Standing in a corner at the assembly.
2. What place does Darcy expect the Bingleys will take in Meryton society?
(a) An unwelcomed place.
(b) An influencial place.
(c) A prominent place.
(d) A commanding place.
3. What does Bingley agree to do after Jane has recovered?
(a) Hold a ball at Netherfield.
(b) Never see Jane again.
(c) Go to dinner at the Bennets'.
(d) Return to London.
4. Where does Bingley suggest going with Darcy on Tuesday in Chapter 8?
(a) To Pemberley.
(c) On a hunting trip.
(d) Meryton, then Longbourn.
5. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
(a) To stop herself from arguing with him.
(b) So she can greet Charlotte.
(c) To get herself a drink.
(d) Her mother needs her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darcy think of the estate Bingley is letting?
2. Who is caught in the middle of a disturbance following the sermon in Chapter 8?
3. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
4. While Darcy prepares for church in Chapter 8, what does Fletcher seem overly concerned about?
5. Who is accompanying the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)