|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amuses Darcy about Elizabeth in Chapter 3?
(a) That she continually glares at him.
(b) That she treats her mother like a child.
(c) That appears to feel burdened by her family.
(d) That her face betrayed her feelings for Miss Bingley.
2. Who is caught in the middle of a disturbance following the sermon in Chapter 8?
3. What does Darcy suggest that he and Bingley go to the village to do in Chapter 6?
(a) Purchase some medicine.
(b) Post their letters.
(c) Visit the barracks.
(d) Buy new books.
4. What does Bingley praise Georgiana for in Chapter 3?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Her maturity.
(c) Never giving Bingley trouble.
(d) Writing to her brother regularly.
5. What does Miss Bingley dissuade her brother from doing to help Miss Bennet in Chapter 6?
(a) Taking her to a hospital.
(b) Bringing a doctor from London.
(c) Fetching expensive medicines.
(d) Calling for her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Darcy asks Miss Bingley and Elizabeth to sing in Chapter 6, what does Miss Bingley eagerly sing?
2. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
3. Why does Elizabeth exit the church as Darcy is entering the church in Chapter 8?
4. What expression does Darcy notice on Elizabeth's face when she arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
5. Where do Bingley and Darcy encounter the Bennet sisters in Chapter 8?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)