|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
(a) Kitty Bennet.
(b) Lydia Bennet.
(c) Charlotte Lucas.
(d) Jane Bennet.
2. What does Miss Bingley mock the younger Bennet sisters for?
(a) Their gossiping.
(b) Their fashion sense.
(c) Their naivete.
(d) Their immodesty.
3. What does Darcy know about Bingley's personality, which is shared in Chapter 3?
(a) That Bingley quickly falls in and out of love.
(b) That Bingley trusts people too easily.
(c) That Bingley lies when he is nervous.
(d) That Bingley is indecisive.
4. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
(a) Keeping an eye on the children.
(b) Speaking to the vicar.
(c) Tidying up the church.
(d) Looking at the garden.
5. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
(a) That Jane dared to approach Bingley at church.
(b) That Darcy sang at church.
(c) That Darcy attended church.
(d) That the church service was so lively.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Darcy when Elizabeth arrives at the party in Chapter 3?
2. Where does Bingley learn he will be spending Saturday evening in Chapter 3?
3. What do Miss Bingley and the Hursts NOT mock Elizabeth for after dinner in Chapter 6?
4. Who is caught in the middle of a disturbance following the sermon in Chapter 8?
5. What does Bingley assure Darcy of when he looks down the hall at the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)