|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Miss Bingley note the Bennet sisters seem popular with?
(a) Militia men.
(b) Elder country gentlemen.
(c) Young ladies.
(d) The vicar.
2. For what reason does Elizabeth excuse herself from her conversation with Darcy in Chapter 3?
(a) To stop herself from arguing with him.
(b) To get herself a drink.
(c) So she can greet Charlotte.
(d) Her mother needs her.
3. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth while in Church?
(a) Her gentle demeanor.
(b) Her calming effect on her mother.
(c) Her dislike of Miss Bingley.
(d) Her singing voice.
4. What does Miss Bingley send Darcy when he enters the room in Chapter 3?
(a) A signal.
(c) A note.
(d) A book.
5. Who does Darcy tell Bingley is not invited to Netherfield in Chapter 8?
(b) Jane and Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bingley agree to do after Jane has recovered?
2. What does Bingley say shocked his sisters in Chapter 2?
3. How does Darcy refer to the Bennets' London relations?
4. Who becomes the center of attention for the young men at the party in Chapter 3?
5. Who do Bingley and Darcy joke about before dinner in Chapter 3?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)