Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, His Own Worst Enemy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Miss Bennet travel to Netherfield?
(a) By rowboat.
(b) In a carriage.
(c) On foot.
(d) On horseback.
2. How does Miss Lucas attempt to dispel the animosity between Darcy and Elizabeth in Chapter 5?
(a) By asking Elizabeth to play the piano.
(b) By proposing a toast.
(c) By asking Darcy to dance with Miss Bingley.
(d) By starting a sing-along.
3. Where does Darcy say the eldest Bennet sisters were after church?
(a) Tidying up the church.
(b) Keeping an eye on the children.
(c) Speaking to the vicar.
(d) Looking at the garden.
4. What does Miss Bingley insist Darcy do with her at the Lucas' home?
(a) Take a turn around the room.
(b) Have coffee.
(c) Walk in the garden.
(d) Spy on Jane.
5. How does Darcy think Elizabeth would be treated in London society?
(a) With respect.
(b) With abuse.
(c) With disdain.
(d) With affection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Darcy's valet named?
2. What is odd about Elizabeth's clothes in Chapter 8?
3. What does Darcy hope of Mrs. Bennet in Chapter 2?
4. Where is Bingley engaged to dine on Monday?
5. When Darcy asks Miss Bingley and Elizabeth to sing in Chapter 6, what does Miss Bingley eagerly sing?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)