|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Beyond the Pale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Darcy closely watch Bingley in Chapter 10?
(a) To see if he dances as he promised to do.
(b) To make sure he does not embarass himself.
(c) To determine whether or not he is truly in love.
(d) To make sure he does not drink too much.
2. What does Darcy receive two volumes about in Chapter 7?
3. What does Darcy tell Elizabeth is her fault in Chapter 7?
(a) Blaming others for her mistakes.
(b) Holding grudges.
(c) To wilfully misunderstand people.
(d) Trusting the wrong people.
4. What causes the Netherfield party to arrive late to dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) Stopping to help the Bennets with their broken carriage.
(b) The bad weather.
(c) Not having someone to drive their carriage.
(d) A crisis with Miss Bingley's apparel.
5. Who accosts Darcy with information about Lady Catherine De Bourgh in Chapter 10?
(a) Mr. Bingley.
(b) Jane Bennet.
(c) Miss Bingley.
(d) Mr. Collins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Darcy about the book Elizabeth chooses in the library?
2. What does Darcy feel after a sleepless night in Chapter 7?
3. What does Darcy pocket in Chapter 7 as Bingley enters the library?
4. What is Darcy's horse named?
5. In Chapter 4, where does Bingley tell Darcy the Bennets will be dining the next evening?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)