|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Beyond the Pale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy realize his destiny seems to be in Chapter 4?
(a) To separate Bingley from Miss Bennet.
(b) To be married to Miss Bingley.
(c) To be thrown into constant company with Elizabeth Bennet.
(d) To spend the rest of his days in Meryton.
2. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley at the dinner table in Chapter 4?
(a) That she is universally admired.
(b) That many young ladies are jealous of her.
(c) That he would like to dance with her.
(d) That she will make a fine wife.
3. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth at dinner?
(a) Her fondness for her father.
(b) Her insecurity.
(c) Her closeness with the Lucases.
(d) Her engaging manners.
4. What surprises Darcy about the book Elizabeth chooses in the library?
(a) It is serious in nature.
(b) It is unpopular with women.
(c) It is for children.
(d) It is out of fashion.
5. What does the dinner host tease Darcy about in Chapter 4?
(a) His avoidance of Miss Bingley.
(b) His scowl.
(c) His dog.
(d) His dislike for hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Darcy compare Elizabeth's eyes?
2. What does Darcy receive two volumes about in Chapter 7?
3. What does Darcy tell Elizabeth is her fault in Chapter 7?
4. What does Darcy do when Fletcher tells him when the Misses Bennets are leaving in Chapter 7?
5. What does the dinner host in Chapter 4 say of Elizabeth Bennet's personality?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)