|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Beyond the Pale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley at the dinner table in Chapter 4?
(a) That he would like to dance with her.
(b) That she will make a fine wife.
(c) That many young ladies are jealous of her.
(d) That she is universally admired.
2. What does Darcy receive two volumes about in Chapter 7?
3. What embarrasses Darcy in Chapter 4?
(a) That his attraction to Elizabeth is noticeable.
(b) That his invitation to dance with Elizabeth is rejected.
(c) That Elizabeth notices him watching her.
(d) That Miss Bingley knows about Georgiana's incident with Wickham.
4. In Chapter 4, where does Bingley tell Darcy the Bennets will be dining the next evening?
(a) Squire Justin's house.
(b) With Mr. Collins.
(c) At Netherfield.
(d) At the Lucas'.
5. What does Darcy see Elizabeth praise a young girl for?
(a) Her hairstyle.
(b) Her needlework.
(c) Her table manners.
(d) Her dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illegal substance do the men partake of in Chapter 4?
2. Of what does Elizabeth say Darcy's admiration may be detrimental in Chapter 7?
3. What is Bingley established as in Chapter 4?
4. What surprises Darcy about the book Elizabeth chooses in the library?
5. What does Darcy realize his destiny seems to be in Chapter 4?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)