|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Beyond the Pale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Bingley insist to Elizabeth in the drawing room, in Chapter 7?
(a) That Mr. Darcy is fond of Elizabeth.
(b) That Elizabeth should return home.
(c) That Miss Bingley will be married to Darcy within a year.
(d) That Mr. Darcy is not to be laughed at.
2. What does Darcy tell Miss Bingley at the dinner table in Chapter 4?
(a) That she will make a fine wife.
(b) That she is universally admired.
(c) That he would like to dance with her.
(d) That many young ladies are jealous of her.
3. What does Miss Bingley offer Darcy in Chapter 4?
(a) A dance.
(b) A chocolate.
(c) Her handkerchief.
4. Who is mocked while playing the pianoforte in Chapter 10?
(a) Lydia Bennet.
(b) Elizabeth Bennet.
(c) Jane Bennet.
(d) Miss Mary Bennet.
5. How does Darcy feel about Elizabeth's departure from Netherfield?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) He is glad.
(c) He is regretful.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chides the piano player in Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 4, who does Miss Bingley lament does not like her?
3. What does the dinner host tease Darcy about in Chapter 4?
4. What does Darcy realize his destiny seems to be in Chapter 4?
5. What does Darcy conclude about Jane's feelings for Bingley in Chapter 10?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)