|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Beyond the Pale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which book does Elizabeth choose to read in the Netherfield library?
(a) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(b) Paradise Lost.
(c) Cobwebs to Catch Flies.
(d) An Inland Voyage.
2. What causes the Netherfield party to arrive late to dinner in Chapter 4?
(a) The bad weather.
(b) Stopping to help the Bennets with their broken carriage.
(c) A crisis with Miss Bingley's apparel.
(d) Not having someone to drive their carriage.
3. Who is seated across from Darcy in Chapter 10?
(d) Colonel Forster.
4. What does Darcy do when Fletcher tells him when the Misses Bennets are leaving in Chapter 7?
(a) Darcy shouts for Bingley.
(b) Darcy snaps at Fletcher.
(c) Darcy laughs.
(d) Darcy storms out of the room.
5. What does the dinner host in Chapter 4 say of Elizabeth Bennet's personality?
(a) That she is very witty.
(b) That she is very affectionate.
(c) That she has great sense.
(d) That she is lively and innocent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose tradition is it to spend Christmas at Pemberley?
2. Who chides the piano player in Chapter 10?
3. What makes Darcy's pulse elevate at dinner in Chapter 4?
4. What does Darcy overhear Mrs. Bennet talking to Lady Lucas about in Chapter 10?
5. What is Bingley established as in Chapter 4?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)