|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Beyond the Pale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy tell Elizabeth is her fault in Chapter 7?
(a) Holding grudges.
(b) To wilfully misunderstand people.
(c) Trusting the wrong people.
(d) Blaming others for her mistakes.
2. What does Darcy realize his destiny seems to be in Chapter 4?
(a) To be married to Miss Bingley.
(b) To separate Bingley from Miss Bennet.
(c) To spend the rest of his days in Meryton.
(d) To be thrown into constant company with Elizabeth Bennet.
3. In Chapter 4, who does Miss Bingley lament does not like her?
4. In Chapter 4, where does Bingley tell Darcy the Bennets will be dining the next evening?
(a) Squire Justin's house.
(b) At the Lucas'.
(c) With Mr. Collins.
(d) At Netherfield.
5. How does Darcy feel about Elizabeth's departure from Netherfield?
(a) He is regretful.
(b) He is glad.
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Darcy about the book Elizabeth chooses in the library?
2. To what does Darcy compare Elizabeth's eyes?
3. How does Fletcher respond when Darcy asks him if he is sorry to leave Herfordshire in Chapter 9?
4. What time of day does Darcy plan to leave Netherfield in Chapter 10?
5. Whose tradition is it to spend Christmas at Pemberley?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)