|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Beyond the Pale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darcy notice about Elizabeth at dinner?
(a) Her closeness with the Lucases.
(b) Her fondness for her father.
(c) Her insecurity.
(d) Her engaging manners.
2. What is Bingley established as in Chapter 4?
(a) A philanthropist.
(b) A prominent sporting man.
(c) A local wit.
(d) A member of the local council.
3. Who is mocked while playing the pianoforte in Chapter 10?
(a) Elizabeth Bennet.
(b) Miss Mary Bennet.
(c) Jane Bennet.
(d) Lydia Bennet.
4. What does Darcy do when Fletcher tells him when the Misses Bennets are leaving in Chapter 7?
(a) Darcy storms out of the room.
(b) Darcy laughs.
(c) Darcy snaps at Fletcher.
(d) Darcy shouts for Bingley.
5. What does Darcy see Elizabeth praise a young girl for?
(a) Her dress.
(b) Her hairstyle.
(c) Her table manners.
(d) Her needlework.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which book does Elizabeth choose to read in the Netherfield library?
2. After Darcy greets Elizabeth in Chapter 4, what does she excuse herself to do?
3. What does Darcy receive two volumes about in Chapter 7?
4. What does Darcy realize his destiny seems to be in Chapter 4?
5. What does Darcy regret at dinner in Chapter 4?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)