Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrests James for protesting Igloo White at Hansom Air Force Base?
2. What does Joe Carroll do as James blesses him and lays hands on his head?
3. As what is the Catholic Student Center also known?
4. Whose point of view does James present on the Cavett Show?
5. Robert Kennedy encourages James saying priests are needed in the streets. Who is already in the streets?
James goes through three revolutions of change.
Part 1) What are the three revolutions?
Part 2) Give examples from the text that show these revolutions.
Part 3) How do these revolutions influence him later in life?
The B-52 Bomber is an important symbol in this book.
Part 1) What is a B-52 Bomber? What is its purpose?
Part 2) How is the B-52 Bomber significant in this book?
Part 3) How does the B-52 Bomber symbolize James' opinion of war and the military?
James' and his father's differing opinions permanently affect their relationship.
Part 1) How is their relationship when James is young?
Part 2) What causes the rift in their relationship?
Part 3) Why are they unable to heal their relationship?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)