|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What convinces James to be Patrick Hughes' friend?
2. God, government, and what else keep James in conflict?
3. When the General and Mary reunite with James at St. Paul's College and walk up Fourth Street, to where do they walk?
4. How does James read the Bible for the first time?
5. King is wiretapped, and what does his sexual behavior replace as an issue?
Essay Topic 1
Pope Paul VI shocks many in government positions and is one of many who protest the Vietnam War.
Part 1) How does Pope Paul VI shock those in government?
Part 2) How do others react to what the Pope preaches?
Part 3) What other people promote peace?
Essay Topic 2
A local Catholic priest will not bury Tate's son, Michael.
Part 1) Why will he not bury the child?
Part 2) How does this follow the Catholic church, as described in this book?
Part 3) Do you feel the priest made a good decision? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Joseph Carroll is successful in his roles in the government.
Part 1) What government positions does he hold?
Part 2) How and why is he successful?
Part 3) How does the government benefit from Joseph Carroll?
This section contains 1,087 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)