Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrests James for protesting Igloo White at Hansom Air Force Base?
2. What does Joe Carroll do as James blesses him and lays hands on his head?
3. As what is the Catholic Student Center also known?
4. Whose point of view does James present on the Cavett Show?
5. Robert Kennedy encourages James saying priests are needed in the streets. Who is already in the streets?
Essay Topic 1
Cardinal Cooke asks candidates to promise to obey and respect him and his successors as he enfolds their hands.
Part 1) Why does James have a hard time accepting this?
Part 2) How does this keep power out of the hands of individual priests?
Part 3) Imagine how you would feel in his position. How would you have handled this situation?
Essay Topic 2
Joseph believes the "spoiled priest" curse is passed from him to his son.
Part 1) How does Joseph act that supports this statement?
Part 2) Why has Joseph not been able to escape this curse?
Part 3) How does his belief in this curse further push his son, James, away from him?
Essay Topic 3
Father James continues to have struggles with his vocation and decides to spend the summer on retreat in the Holy Land to reconsider his vocation.
Part 1) What does James do in the Holy Land?
Part 2) Who does he meet? How does he help him in his decision-making?
Part 3) How does James resolve this struggle?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)