|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrests James for protesting Igloo White at Hansom Air Force Base?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The Air Force.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Secret Service.
2. What does Joe Carroll do as James blesses him and lays hands on his head?
(a) He convulses and silently sobs.
(b) He prays.
(c) He sits silently.
(d) He is filled with the Holy Spirit.
3. As what is the Catholic Student Center also known?
(a) The Center for Peace.
(b) The Center for the Lord.
(c) The Newman Center.
(d) The Carroll Center.
4. Whose point of view does James present on the Cavett Show?
(a) His students'.
(b) His own.
(c) His father's.
(d) Father Daniel Berrigan's.
5. Robert Kennedy encourages James saying priests are needed in the streets. Who is already in the streets?
(a) The politicians.
(b) The devil.
(c) The people.
(d) The ministers.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is the conflict between James and his father limited?
2. To what is the author resistant?
3. How does James read the Bible for the first time?
4. On what does James learn Catholic beliefs in scripture, events and characters are based?
5. James feels his life ends when he enters seminary and that as a child he first hears the word as what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)