|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Daniel Berrigan becomes a national hero. What is Spellman forced to do?
(a) Honor him with a parade.
(b) Retrieve Berrigan from exile.
(c) Find a parish for him.
(d) Banish Berrigan from New York.
2. Who arrests James for protesting Igloo White at Hansom Air Force Base?
(a) The Secret Service.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Air Force.
(d) The FBI.
3. What does Joe Carroll do as James blesses him and lays hands on his head?
(a) He is filled with the Holy Spirit.
(b) He sits silently.
(c) He convulses and silently sobs.
(d) He prays.
4. As what is the Catholic Student Center also known?
(a) The Center for the Lord.
(b) The Carroll Center.
(c) The Center for Peace.
(d) The Newman Center.
5. Who is the FBI resolved to bring down?
(a) Martin Luther King.
(b) The Pope.
(c) Cardinal Spellman.
(d) Joseph Carroll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James' mother refuse to recognize about the war?
2. How is Dan Berrigan's hiding place found?
3. Who becomes to James, for the first time, a man with whom he can identify?
4. Who does His Holiness address for its twentieth-year celebration?
5. What does James do a week before entering the novitiate?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)