Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is Father James Carroll celebrating?
His first mass and giving his first sermon.
2. What do the Catholics call the Chapel?
"Our Lady of Perpetual Help."
3. Where is the Chapel located?
On the east side of the Potomac River.
4. Who is founding director of the Defense Intelligence Agency in charge of enemy counts and evaluating targets in Vietnam?
Lieutenant-General Joseph F. Carroll.
5. Who is the newly-ordained priest?
6. In his year at Georgetown University what is the author named?
Outstanding Air Force ROTC Cadet.
This section contains 4,698 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)