Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1, "In the Valley of Bones"
1. What is Father James Carroll celebrating?
2. What do the Catholics call the Chapel?
3. Where is the Chapel located?
4. Who is founding director of the Defense Intelligence Agency in charge of enemy counts and evaluating targets in Vietnam?
5. Who is the newly-ordained priest?
6. In his year at Georgetown University what is the author named?
7. After receiving his award at Georgetown University, what does the author receive?
8. In November 1965, who sets himself on fire at the Pentagon?
9. Where does the author secretly throw his Georgetown University prize?
10. Who does James feel shame to admit is his childhood neighbor on...
This section contains 2,124 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)