|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "Joy to My Youth".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The rank General Carroll achieves allows his family to have friendships among what group of people?
(a) The elite of citizen Catholicism.
(b) The poor of military Catholocism.
(c) The elite of military Catholicism.
(d) The poor of citizen Catholicism.
2. Who commends Joe Carroll's action in capturing Touhy?
(a) James Carroll.
(b) J. Edgar Hoover.
(c) Robert F. Kennedy.
(d) John F. Kennedy.
3. For years what does James wonder about his father?
(a) How he decides to join the FBI.
(b) How his anti-war stance would affect his father.
(c) Why he married his mother.
(d) Why he left the seminary.
4. Where is the Chapel located?
(a) On the west side of the Potomac River.
(b) On the north side of the Potomac River.
(c) On the east side of the Potomac River.
(d) On the south side of the Potomac River.
5. What dream does James abandon, when he chooses to attend seminary school?
(a) To be a professional football player.
(b) To follow General Carroll in the Air Force.
(c) To join the Navy.
(d) To marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a highlight of James' parent's life?
2. In November 1965, who sets himself on fire at the Pentagon?
3. What does Joseph believe his own pride causes?
4. Of what is this sexual image the opposite in James' life?
5. Joe and his family leave Chicago for FBI training. After training, where are they assigned?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)