|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "The Pope Speaks".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his year at Georgetown University what is the author named?
(a) Outstanding Air Force ROTC Cadet.
(b) Mighty Seamen Cadet.
(c) Excellent Army Recruit.
(d) Superb Navy Cadet.
2. What does being a priest preaching his first sermon make apparent about James?
(a) His love of his country.
(b) His cowardice.
(c) His fear.
(d) His power.
3. How many generals attend the reception following at the Officers' Club?
(b) One hundred.
(c) Only one.
(d) Two hundred.
4. Joe and Jim wear Democrat campaign pins with what motto to protest Republican "I Like Ike" campaign pins?
(a) "I like Everybody."
(b) "I Hate Ike."
(c) "Who's Ike?"
(d) "I Don't Like Ike."
5. Joe, now General Carroll, is serving in what position?
(a) Chief of staff of the Navy in Europe.
(b) Major General of the Air Force in Europe.
(c) Major General of the Air Force in Europe.
(d) Chief of Staff of the Air Force in Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Catholics call the Chapel?
2. No longer Father James, a priest, what is James Carroll?
3. Joe and his family leave Chicago for FBI training. After training, where are they assigned?
4. Who reflects a new image of priests than James and his mother remember?
5. What is a highlight of James' parent's life?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)