|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "The Imposition".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does James begin seminary training in 1963?
(a) St. Paul's College.
(b) St. Francis College.
(c) St. Mark's College.
(d) College of the Benedictine.
2. On what does James learn Catholic beliefs in scripture, events and characters are based?
(a) Divine intervention, not myth and fiction.
(b) Myth and fiction, not divine intervention.
(c) The Holy Trinity.
(d) The ocult.
3. Despite the cold, James is pleased this president does not do this.
(a) Say his speech inside.
(b) Wear a hat.
(c) Cancel the inaugural ceremony.
(d) Wear a scarf.
4. Mary points out distinctive features and size as her tours near this building, which is also known as the Pentagon.
(a) The Secret Service Building.
(b) The FBI Headquarters.
(c) Protection Agency.
(d) Department of War Building.
5. James feels his life ends when he enters seminary and that as a child he first hears the word as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What convinces James to be Patrick Hughes' friend?
2. Joe and Mary Carroll have how many brothers and sisters?
3. Mary drives the children to pick Joseph up at night. What does she do on the way home?
4. These priests focus on a defensive Catholic Church and a hostile American culture.
5. James Carroll reminisces on experiences as a young boy growing up in what city?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)