|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, "The Imposition".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe stay in for twenty-five years rather than the six months originally expected?
(a) The Navy.
(b) The Secret Service.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Air Force.
2. What does Joseph believe his own pride causes?
(b) His son's disease.
(c) His family's unhappiness.
(d) His wealth.
3. James hopes his ROTC unit is picked to march in whose parade?
4. What in Washington transforms James' resistance into a resolution because he is faithful to John XXIII and embodies his vision for the Church?
(a) Hans Kung's lecture.
(b) Joseph Carroll's position.
(c) Robert F. Kennedy's speech.
(d) Father Kelly's book.
5. Where does the author's mother take him as a two-year-old along with his four-year-old brother, Joe?
(a) To New York City.
(b) To Disney World.
(c) To Chicago to visit relatives.
(d) FDR's presidential inauguration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do countless Air Force chaplains attend in full dress?
2. Mary points out distinctive features and size as her tours near this building, which is also known as the Pentagon.
3. Where does James begin seminary training in 1963?
4. How does James feel among the working-class Irish novices?
5. Joseph gives his family what motto?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)