Chapter 1, "In the Valley of Bones"
1. What is Father James Carroll celebrating?
(b) His first mass and giving his first sermon.
(c) The birth of his daughter.
(d) A baptism.
2. What do the Catholics call the Chapel?
(a) "Holy Trinity."
(b) "Our Lady of Peace."
(c) "Our Father."
(d) "Our Lady of Perpetual Help."
3. Where is the Chapel located?
(a) On the south side of the Potomac River.
(b) On the west side of the Potomac River.
(c) On the east side of the Potomac River.
(d) On the north side of the Potomac River.
4. Who is founding director of the Defense Intelligence Agency in charge of enemy counts and evaluating targets in Vietnam?
(a) Lieutenant-General Brent Carroll.
(b) Lieutenant-General Joseph F. Carroll.
(c) Lieutenant-General Brian Carroll.
(d) Lieutenant-General James Carroll.
5. Who is the newly-ordained priest?
(a) Joseph Carroll.
(b) Edgar Hoover.
(c) The author.
(d) Patrick Hughes.
6. In his year at Georgetown University what is the author named?
(a) Superb Navy Cadet.
(b) Outstanding Air Force ROTC Cadet.
(c) Mighty Seamen Cadet.
(d) Excellent Army Recruit.
This section contains 4,698 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)