Chapter 1, "In the Valley of Bones"
1. What is Father James Carroll celebrating?
(b) His first mass and giving his first sermon.
(c) The birth of his daughter.
(d) A baptism.
2. What do the Catholics call the Chapel?
(a) "Holy Trinity."
(b) "Our Lady of Peace."
(c) "Our Lady of Perpetual Help."
(d) "Our Father."
3. Where is the Chapel located?
(a) On the east side of the Potomac River.
(b) On the south side of the Potomac River.
(c) On the west side of the Potomac River.
(d) On the north side of the Potomac River.
4. Who is founding director of the Defense Intelligence Agency in charge of enemy counts and evaluating targets in Vietnam?
(a) Lieutenant-General Joseph F. Carroll.
(b) Lieutenant-General James Carroll.
(c) Lieutenant-General Brian Carroll.
(d) Lieutenant-General Brent Carroll.
5. Who is the newly-ordained priest?
(a) Patrick Hughes.
(b) Joseph Carroll.
(c) The author.
(d) Edgar Hoover.
6. In his year at Georgetown University what is the author named?
(a) Mighty Seamen Cadet.
(b) Superb Navy Cadet.
(c) Outstanding Air Force ROTC Cadet.
(d) Excellent Army Recruit.
This section contains 4,698 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)