Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven: A Modern-Day Time Bomb.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Israel Israel finally won an election of Pennsylvania state legislature, by how many votes did he win?
2. How old was Isaac Heston when the plague struck Philadelphia?
3. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) August 1.
(b) July 31.
(c) August 3.
(d) July 15.
4. What did physicians call the tiny reddish sores that erupted on individuals who had the plague?
5. What ship was seized by one of Genet's hired privateers?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was it first considered that mosquitoes might cause yellow fever?
2. What was the average yearly income in Philadelphia in 1793?
3. How did Louis XVI die?
4. How many bundles of shirts and dresses for orphans were sent by the Widow Grubb?
5. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)