|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: Improvements and the Public Gratitude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did George Washington make a personal inspection of Philadelphia?
(a) November 1.
(b) November 10.
(c) November 15.
(d) November 20.
2. How many families did Jones and Allen visit in one day?
3. What was the date at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) July 31.
(b) July 15.
(c) August 1.
(d) August 3.
4. How old was Benjamin Rush in 1793?
5. What was the name of a man who lost his entire family, including his wife, to the plague; and then married again?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dr. Rush apply to become a member of the medical faculty?
2. How much money did the black leaders attempt to raise in order to build a new church?
3. Who lent his house to George and Martha Washington?
4. Where was Stephen Girard born?
5. How many people lived in Philadelphia in 1793?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)