Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Lindberghs NOT have residences?
2. What was Anne Lindbergh's position on her husband's views?
3. What prize did Lindbergh's autobiography win?
4. How was Anne Morrow Lindbergh's "A Gift from the Sea" received?
5. How did Violet Sharpe avoid interrogation?
Essay Topic 1
What should Lindbergh be remembered for now? Using evidence from the book, and analysis of today's culture, describe the value of Lindbergh's legacy today.
Essay Topic 2
What is missing from this book? What should have been covered or presented that was not? What is the effect of this absence? Describe an element that ought to have been covered, and explain why it would have made the book stronger.
Essay Topic 3
Denenberg says that Lindbergh's journals may have been written after the fact--to what extent does Lindbergh's life seem to have been revised or elaborated after the fact, to change Lindbergh's image in the public's eyes? How was the experience different from the account?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)