|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lindbergh's relation with the media after World War II?
2. Who did Lindbergh and Schwarzkopf suspect of the kidnapping?
3. What impression did Goering give Lindbergh of the Luftwaffe?
4. What prize did Lindbergh's autobiography win?
5. What was the Lindberghs' second child's name?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Anne Morrow Lindbergh's role in Lindbergh's life. How did she change him? What did he do differently after he was married? Evaluate her influence on his life.
Essay Topic 2
Distinguish, if you can, the phenomenon surrounding the transatlantic flight, which was obviously fascinating to the public, no matter who flew it, and Charles Lindbergh's personal contribution to aviation. The public was obviously already crazy for aviation--how did Charles Lindbergh himself affect the public's interest?
Essay Topic 3
What is missing from this book? What should have been covered or presented that was not? What is the effect of this absence? Describe an element that ought to have been covered, and explain why it would have made the book stronger.
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)