Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Lindberghs NOT have residences?
2. What was Anne Lindbergh's position on her husband's views?
3. What prize did Lindbergh's autobiography win?
4. How was Anne Morrow Lindbergh's "A Gift from the Sea" received?
5. How did Violet Sharpe avoid interrogation?
Essay Topic 1
Write a character sketch of the author based on his style and content. What values does he hold dear? What are his hopes and fears? What kind of person do you think he is? Anchor your sketch in passages in the book.
Essay Topic 2
Taking Lindbergh's entire life into consideration, assess whether 'Lucky Lindy' is a fair nickname for him. Does it apply better in some parts of his life than others?
Essay Topic 3
What is missing from this book? What should have been covered or presented that was not? What is the effect of this absence? Describe an element that ought to have been covered, and explain why it would have made the book stronger.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)