|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Lindberghs NOT have residences?
2. What was Anne Lindbergh's position on her husband's views?
3. What prize did Lindbergh's autobiography win?
4. How was Anne Morrow Lindbergh's "A Gift from the Sea" received?
5. How did Violet Sharpe avoid interrogation?
Essay Topic 1
What made Lindbergh susceptible to believing Goering's exaggerated estimate of the Luftwaffe's strength?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think that the media were fair to accuse the Lindberghs of abandoning their second child when they departed for a tour of Europe shortly after his birth?
Essay Topic 3
Denenberg says that Lindbergh's journals may have been written after the fact--to what extent does Lindbergh's life seem to have been revised or elaborated after the fact, to change Lindbergh's image in the public's eyes? How was the experience different from the account?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)