Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What drew Lindbergh to the facility where he learned to fly?
2. How would you describe the crowd that came to see Lindbergh take off for Europe?
3. What did Lindbergh encounter off the coast of Nova Scotia?
4. Who were Lindbergh's competitors funded by?
5. How did Lindbergh handle the requests for product endorsements?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What was the childhood experience that left a long-lasting impression on Charles Lindbergh?
This section contains 689 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)