|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who conceded territory to Hitler?
2. What does Denenberg say Roosevelt thought about Lindbergh?
(a) He thought he was a Nazi.
(b) He thought he was a spy.
(c) He thought he was smart, and probably right.
(d) He thought he was a traitor.
3. What did people question after Lindbergh's 1941 speech in Des Moines?
(a) His honesty.
(b) His accuracy.
(c) His patriotism.
(d) His sanity.
4. How old was Morrow's daughter when Lindbergh met her?
5. Where did the Lindberghs live after the war?
(a) Hopewell, NJ.
(b) Darien, CT.
(c) Boulder, CO.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changed Lindbergh's view to a minority position?
2. What did Roosevelt offer Lindbergh?
3. What was Lindbergh's advice to England and America?
4. What happened a month after Lindbergh's award?
5. What was Schwarzkopf's background?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was found when Lindbergh's baby was discovered missing?
2. What was Lindbergh's relationship with Dr. Carrel?
3. What efforts did the Lindberghs have to take to avoid the press?
4. What were the problems with the investigation in the Lindberghs' baby's disappearance?
5. Describe the resurgence of Lindbergh's popularity in the 1960s.
6. Describe the Lindberghs' literary successes after World War II.
7. What effect did Lindbergh's report on Germany's air strength have?
8. Describe Lindbergh's publicity tour.
9. What events undermined Lindbergh's political position?
10. What was Lindbergh's political stance in the late 1930s?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)