Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Lindberghs NOT have residences?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) The Adirondacks.
2. What was Anne Lindbergh's position on her husband's views?
(a) She stood by them.
(b) She said he was not isolationist enough.
(c) She blamed the bankers in addition to the Jews.
(d) She apologized for them.
3. What prize did Lindbergh's autobiography win?
(a) The National Book Critics Circle Award.
(b) The Nobel Prize for Literature.
(c) The Congressional Medal of Honor.
(d) The Pulitzer Prize.
4. How was Anne Morrow Lindbergh's "A Gift from the Sea" received?
(a) It was not critically acclaimed.
(b) It received the Pulitzer Prize.
(c) It was a bestseller.
(d) It was praised by the President.
5. How did Violet Sharpe avoid interrogation?
(a) She killed herself.
(b) She fled the country.
(c) She went insane.
(d) She pled the fifth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lindbergh given by Goering?
2. What did the media call the Lindberghs' estate in Hopewell?
3. What had the kidnapper used to get into the house?
4. How old was Morrow's daughter when Lindbergh met her?
5. Where did this journey take Lindbergh?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)