|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lindbergh's stance on Roosevelt's action?
(a) He sought to evade it by exploiting a loophole.
(b) He supported it in public letters.
(c) He sought to annul it in court.
(d) He criticized it in a public telegram.
2. What strategy did Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh adopt for going out in public?
(d) False press schedules.
3. When was the Lindberghs' son kidnapped?
4. What was Schwarzkopf's background?
5. Who starred in the movie version of Lindbergh's transatlantic flight?
(a) Humphrey Bogart.
(b) James Dean.
(c) James Cagney.
(d) Jimmy Stewart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lindbergh advocate in 1939?
2. What were the Lindberghs criticized for, by making this trip?
3. What was the subject of the controversy Lindbergh was embroiled in in 1934?
4. What was the title of Lindbergh's autobiography?
5. What does Denenberg say Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh tried to do between the kidnapping the Hauptmann's execution?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Lindbergh employed at during the trial of Bruno Hauptmann?
2. How does Denenberg characterize the Lindberghs' lives during the 1950s and 60s?
3. Describe the controversy Lindbergh was embroiled in over the air mail.
4. What was Lindbergh's relationship with Dr. Carrel?
5. What was Lindbergh's political stance in the late 1930s?
6. What did Lindbergh do to turn people decisively against him?
7. What events undermined Lindbergh's political position?
8. What effect did Lindbergh's report on Germany's air strength have?
9. What was Lindbergh doing for work after he was married?
10. Who was Graveyard John?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)