|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Schwarzkopf's background?
2. What did the media call the Lindberghs' estate in Hopewell?
(a) The Flyers' Rest.
(b) The Old Wings Home.
(c) The Estate.
(d) The Eagle's Nest.
3. What did people question after Lindbergh's 1941 speech in Des Moines?
(a) His patriotism.
(b) His honesty.
(c) His accuracy.
(d) His sanity.
4. Who did Lindbergh and Schwarzkopf suspect of the kidnapping?
(a) The media.
(b) Mickey Rosner.
(c) Al Capone.
(d) John Condon.
5. Why had Lindbergh flown to meet Morrow?
(a) To improve U.S.-Mexico relations.
(b) To look for funding for a new air race.
(c) To talk about plans to build new airplanes.
(d) To propose a new airport in his district.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the controversy centered around?
2. Why did Lindbergh keep to a strict timetable?
3. What was Lindbergh's estimation of Germany's air strength?
4. What was Anne Lindbergh's position on her husband's views?
5. Where were Lindbergh and Anne Morrow married?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)