|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the subject of the controversy Lindbergh was embroiled in in 1934?
(a) Corruption in the air mail organization.
(b) Deaths in air mail pilots.
(c) Air mail contracts.
(d) Air mail efficiency.
2. What were the Lindberghs criticized for, by making this trip?
(b) Abandoning their son.
3. Who backed Lindbergh financially?
(a) Harry Knight.
(b) Harry Guggenheim.
(c) Erold Bahl.
(d) President Coolidge.
4. What did Lindbergh do after World War II?
(a) Work in Germany.
(b) Travel extensively.
(c) Rebuilt European industries.
(d) Consult for airline companies.
5. What was the title of Lindbergh's autobiography?
(a) 'My Time in Hiding'.
(b) 'The Spirit of St. Louis'.
(c) 'Mistakes I've Made'.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Violet Sharpe avoid interrogation?
2. Why did Lindbergh keep to a strict timetable?
3. What stance did Lindbergh take with his earlier support of the Nazis?
4. How successful was Lindbergh at keeping to his strict schedule?
5. How did Lindbergh shock people in 1941?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)