|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who starred in the movie version of Lindbergh's transatlantic flight?
(a) Humphrey Bogart.
(b) Jimmy Stewart.
(c) James Cagney.
(d) James Dean.
2. Who did Lindbergh and Schwarzkopf suspect of the kidnapping?
(a) The media.
(b) John Condon.
(c) Mickey Rosner.
(d) Al Capone.
3. What had changed in Germany's military?
(a) The Depression had starved it of cash.
(b) Hitler had let it languish.
(c) Hitler had remilitarized.
(d) Sanctions had weakened it.
4. What was the Lindberghs' second child's name?
5. What did Lindbergh think was the best way to handle the investigation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did people question after Lindbergh's 1941 speech in Des Moines?
2. How much did the Lindberghs give Graveyard John?
3. How was Anne Morrow Lindbergh's "A Gift from the Sea" received?
4. How does Denenberg characterize the investigation of the Lindberghs' baby?
5. What did Roosevelt offer Lindbergh?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Lindbergh's political stance in the late 1930s?
2. Describe the Lindberghs' literary successes after World War II.
3. What was Lindbergh employed at during the trial of Bruno Hauptmann?
4. Describe the controversy Lindbergh was embroiled in over the air mail.
5. What was Lindbergh's relationship with Dr. Carrel?
6. What effect did Lindbergh's report on Germany's air strength have?
7. How did Lindbergh's opinion of Germany change the public's view of him?
8. What criticism was leveled at the Lindberghs after the birth of their second son?
9. What did Lindbergh do during the war?
10. What was Lindbergh doing for work after he was married?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)