|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lindbergh's estimation of Germany's air strength?
(a) He described it as weak.
(b) He identified weaknesses in their air force.
(c) He identified its strategic limitations.
(d) He thought them invincible.
2. Where did the Lindberghs move to?
3. Who starred in the movie version of Lindbergh's transatlantic flight?
(a) Humphrey Bogart.
(b) James Dean.
(c) Jimmy Stewart.
(d) James Cagney.
4. What was Roosevelt's solution to the controversy?
(a) To investigate the corruption.
(b) To make air mail a federal service.
(c) To privatize air mail.
(d) To create a new regulatory body overseeing air mail.
5. Where were Lindbergh and Anne Morrow married?
(a) At the Morrow Estate.
(b) In City Hall in New York.
(c) In an airplane.
(d) In Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Lindbergh's autobiography published?
2. What was Lindbergh given by Goering?
3. Where did this journey take Lindbergh?
4. What happened a month after Lindbergh's award?
5. What changed Lindbergh's view to a minority position?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Graveyard John?
2. Describe the resurgence of Lindbergh's popularity in the 1960s.
3. What was Lindbergh's relationship with Dr. Carrel?
4. What did Lindbergh do during the war?
5. What was Lindbergh employed at during the trial of Bruno Hauptmann?
6. How does Denenberg characterize the Lindberghs' lives during the 1950s and 60s?
7. What was Lindbergh doing for work after he was married?
8. What events undermined Lindbergh's political position?
9. How did Lindbergh's opinion of Germany change the public's view of him?
10. Describe the conditions of Lindbergh's death.
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)