|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who conceded territory to Hitler?
2. What was Anne Lindbergh's position on her husband's views?
(a) She stood by them.
(b) She blamed the bankers in addition to the Jews.
(c) She apologized for them.
(d) She said he was not isolationist enough.
3. Where did the Lindberghs NOT have residences?
(b) The Adirondacks.
(c) New Jersey.
4. What was Lindbergh's estimation of Hitler?
(a) He was critical of him.
(b) He was afraid of him.
(c) He was impressed by him.
(d) He was wary of him.
5. How successful was Lindbergh at keeping to his strict schedule?
(a) He was only late at one stop, and only because of fog.
(b) He got days behind almost from the start.
(c) He made every stop on time.
(d) He was routinely a few hours behind schedule.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strategy did Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh adopt for going out in public?
2. What was Lindbergh's relation with the media after World War II?
3. When was Lindbergh asked to visit Germany?
4. Who was Colonel Schwarzkopf?
5. Who starred in the movie version of Lindbergh's transatlantic flight?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)