|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did this journey take Lindbergh?
(a) To all 48 states.
(b) To every European country.
(c) To Mexico and Canada.
(d) To a new level of wealth and power.
2. How old was Morrow's daughter when Lindbergh met her?
3. What strategy did Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh adopt for going out in public?
(a) False press schedules.
4. What did the media call the Lindberghs' estate in Hopewell?
(a) The Old Wings Home.
(b) The Flyers' Rest.
(c) The Estate.
(d) The Eagle's Nest.
5. What was Lindbergh's estimation of Germany's air strength?
(a) He identified weaknesses in their air force.
(b) He thought them invincible.
(c) He described it as weak.
(d) He identified its strategic limitations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh depart for, soon after the birth of their second son?
2. Who backed Lindbergh financially?
3. Where did the Lindberghs move to?
4. What did Roosevelt offer Lindbergh?
5. Who was the controversy centered around?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was found when Lindbergh's baby was discovered missing?
2. What did Lindbergh do during the war?
3. What role did Lindbergh's wife play in Lindbergh's thinking in the buildup to World War II?
4. What was Lindbergh's political stance in the late 1930s?
5. How did Lindbergh's opinion of Germany change the public's view of him?
6. Describe the controversy Lindbergh was embroiled in over the air mail.
7. What was Lindbergh doing for work after he was married?
8. Who was ultimately responsible for the Lindbergh baby's abduction and murder?
9. What were the problems with the investigation in the Lindberghs' baby's disappearance?
10. What was Lindbergh's relationship with Dr. Carrel?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)