|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the title of Lindbergh's autobiography?
(a) 'The Spirit of St. Louis'.
(b) 'My Time in Hiding'.
(d) 'Mistakes I've Made'.
2. Who did Lindbergh and Schwarzkopf suspect of the kidnapping?
(a) Mickey Rosner.
(b) The media.
(c) John Condon.
(d) Al Capone.
3. Who backed Lindbergh financially?
(a) Erold Bahl.
(b) President Coolidge.
(c) Harry Knight.
(d) Harry Guggenheim.
4. What was the subject of the controversy Lindbergh was embroiled in in 1934?
(a) Corruption in the air mail organization.
(b) Deaths in air mail pilots.
(c) Air mail contracts.
(d) Air mail efficiency.
5. What were the Lindberghs criticized for, by making this trip?
(d) Abandoning their son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Anne Morrow Lindbergh propose in 'Wave of the Future'?
2. How successful was Lindbergh at keeping to his strict schedule?
3. How did Lindbergh shock people in 1941?
4. What was Lindbergh's relation with Pan Am?
5. What was Lindbergh working to complete in July 1927?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the controversy Lindbergh was embroiled in over the air mail.
2. What were the problems with the investigation in the Lindberghs' baby's disappearance?
3. Describe Lindbergh's publicity tour.
4. How did Lindbergh's opinion of Germany change the public's view of him?
5. Who was Graveyard John?
6. How does Denenberg characterize the Lindberghs' lives during the 1950s and 60s?
7. What was Lindbergh employed at during the trial of Bruno Hauptmann?
8. Describe the resurgence of Lindbergh's popularity in the 1960s.
9. What did Lindbergh do during the war?
10. What efforts did the Lindberghs have to take to avoid the press?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)