|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh depart for, soon after the birth of their second son?
(b) South America.
2. What was Roosevelt's solution to the controversy?
(a) To investigate the corruption.
(b) To privatize air mail.
(c) To create a new regulatory body overseeing air mail.
(d) To make air mail a federal service.
3. What was Lindbergh's advice to England and America?
(a) To sanction Germany until it demilitarized.
(b) To crush Germany's air force before it got too powerful.
(c) Not to engage German planes.
(d) To attack weaknesses in Germany's air defense.
4. When was the Lindberghs' son kidnapped?
5. What had the kidnapper used to get into the house?
(a) A skeleton key.
(b) A letter.
(c) An unlocked door.
(d) A ladder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the result of the controversy?
2. How did investigators finally find the kidnapper?
3. What effort did Lindbergh contribute to the war effort?
4. Who was Graveyard John?
5. Who was Dr. Carrell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Lindbergh do during the war?
2. What was Lindbergh doing for work after he was married?
3. Describe the Lindberghs' literary successes after World War II.
4. What was Lindbergh's political stance in the late 1930s?
5. What were the problems with the investigation in the Lindberghs' baby's disappearance?
6. Describe the conditions of Lindbergh's death.
7. What was Lindbergh's relationship with Dr. Carrel?
8. What was found when Lindbergh's baby was discovered missing?
9. How did Lindbergh's opinion of Germany change the public's view of him?
10. How does Denenberg characterize the Lindberghs' lives during the 1950s and 60s?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)