|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened a month after Lindbergh's award?
(a) The invasion of Poland.
(b) The invasion of Belgium.
(d) The invasion of France.
2. When was the Lindberghs' son kidnapped?
3. What did Lindbergh do to allow himself to speak openly about politics?
(a) Enter the military.
(b) Resign his post at Pan Am.
(c) Resign his military commission.
(d) Return his medal to Germany.
4. What did Lindbergh think was the best way to handle the investigation?
5. What was Lindbergh's estimation of Hitler?
(a) He was afraid of him.
(b) He was impressed by him.
(c) He was critical of him.
(d) He was wary of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who starred in the movie version of Lindbergh's transatlantic flight?
2. What was Lindbergh's relation with Pan Am?
3. What did Lindbergh die of?
4. What effort did Lindbergh contribute to the war effort?
5. What was Lindbergh's advice to England and America?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Graveyard John?
2. Describe the Lindberghs' literary successes after World War II.
3. What role did Lindbergh's wife play in Lindbergh's thinking in the buildup to World War II?
4. What efforts did the Lindberghs have to take to avoid the press?
5. What was Lindbergh employed at during the trial of Bruno Hauptmann?
6. What was Lindbergh's political stance in the late 1930s?
7. Describe Lindbergh's marriage to Anne Morrow.
8. What was Lindbergh's relationship with Dr. Carrel?
9. What criticism was leveled at the Lindberghs after the birth of their second son?
10. Describe Lindbergh's publicity tour.
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)