|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Lindbergh's view become a minority view?
2. What was Schwarzkopf's background?
3. How did investigators finally find the kidnapper?
(a) By dumb luck.
(b) By tracing gold certificates.
(c) By handwriting analysis.
(d) By using fingerprints.
4. What does Denenberg say Roosevelt thought about Lindbergh?
(a) He thought he was a spy.
(b) He thought he was a Nazi.
(c) He thought he was smart, and probably right.
(d) He thought he was a traitor.
5. What effort did Lindbergh contribute to the war effort?
(a) He advocated engagement and containment.
(b) He was a consultant to Henry Ford's factories.
(c) He was a spokesman for the government.
(d) He raised money for the U.S. war bonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Lindbergh articulate as spokesman for the America First Committee?
2. Why did Lindbergh keep to a strict timetable?
3. Where did Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh depart for, soon after the birth of their second son?
4. When was the Lindberghs' son kidnapped?
5. What was Lindbergh working to complete in July 1927?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lindbergh's publicity tour.
2. Describe Lindbergh's marriage to Anne Morrow.
3. What events undermined Lindbergh's political position?
4. Describe the conditions of Lindbergh's death.
5. What did Lindbergh do during the war?
6. Describe the Lindberghs' literary successes after World War II.
7. What were the problems with the investigation in the Lindberghs' baby's disappearance?
8. What criticism was leveled at the Lindberghs after the birth of their second son?
9. What efforts did the Lindberghs have to take to avoid the press?
10. What did Lindbergh do to turn people decisively against him?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)