|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Denenberg characterize Hauptmann's defense?
2. What was Anne Lindbergh's position on her husband's views?
(a) She blamed the bankers in addition to the Jews.
(b) She stood by them.
(c) She said he was not isolationist enough.
(d) She apologized for them.
3. Where were Lindbergh and Anne Morrow married?
(a) In City Hall in New York.
(b) In Washington D.C.
(c) In an airplane.
(d) At the Morrow Estate.
4. Who conceded territory to Hitler?
5. What was Lindbergh's stance on Roosevelt's action?
(a) He supported it in public letters.
(b) He sought to annul it in court.
(c) He criticized it in a public telegram.
(d) He sought to evade it by exploiting a loophole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lindbergh given by Goering?
2. What was Lindbergh working to complete in July 1927?
3. When did Lindbergh's view become a minority view?
4. What influence had Lindbergh had on the practice of appeasement?
5. What did Lindbergh do to allow himself to speak openly about politics?
Short Essay Questions
1. What role did Lindbergh's wife play in Lindbergh's thinking in the buildup to World War II?
2. What efforts did the Lindberghs have to take to avoid the press?
3. What was Lindbergh's political stance in the late 1930s?
4. What was Lindbergh's relationship with Dr. Carrel?
5. What effect did Lindbergh's report on Germany's air strength have?
6. How does Denenberg characterize the Lindberghs' lives during the 1950s and 60s?
7. Who was Graveyard John?
8. What events undermined Lindbergh's political position?
9. Describe the Lindberghs' literary successes after World War II.
10. What criticism was leveled at the Lindberghs after the birth of their second son?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)