|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changed Lindbergh's view to a minority position?
(a) The Royal Air Force's success against the Luftwaffe.
(b) The publication of Hitler's atrocities.
(c) The suffering of the French.
(d) The failure of Hitler's air force.
2. What did Lindbergh think was the best way to handle the investigation?
3. Who did Lindbergh and Schwarzkopf suspect of the kidnapping?
(a) Mickey Rosner.
(b) John Condon.
(c) Al Capone.
(d) The media.
4. Why had Lindbergh flown to meet Morrow?
(a) To look for funding for a new air race.
(b) To improve U.S.-Mexico relations.
(c) To talk about plans to build new airplanes.
(d) To propose a new airport in his district.
5. Where did the Lindberghs live after the war?
(a) Darien, CT.
(b) Boulder, CO.
(c) Hopewell, NJ.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Lindbergh and Anne Morrow married?
2. What was Lindbergh's estimation of Nazi Germany?
3. What did the media call the Lindberghs' estate in Hopewell?
4. What impression did Goering give Lindbergh of the Luftwaffe?
5. How was Anne Morrow Lindbergh's "A Gift from the Sea" received?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lindbergh's marriage to Anne Morrow.
2. How did Lindbergh's opinion of Germany change the public's view of him?
3. What was found when Lindbergh's baby was discovered missing?
4. What did Lindbergh do during the war?
5. Who was Graveyard John?
6. What role did Lindbergh's wife play in Lindbergh's thinking in the buildup to World War II?
7. What was Lindbergh's relationship with Dr. Carrel?
8. What events undermined Lindbergh's political position?
9. Describe the conditions of Lindbergh's death.
10. How does Denenberg characterize the Lindberghs' lives during the 1950s and 60s?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)