|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Denenberg characterize the investigation of the Lindberghs' baby?
(a) A bungled mess.
(c) Forensically advanced.
(d) Highly scientific.
2. How much did the Lindberghs give Graveyard John?
3. What position did Lindbergh articulate as spokesman for the America First Committee?
4. Who was Graveyard John?
(a) A mobster who acted as go-between for the Lindberghs.
(b) An IRS officer who tracked the kidnappers.
(c) The kidnapper.
(d) A man who claimed falsely to be the kidnapper.
5. How old was Morrow's daughter when Lindbergh met her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Roosevelt offer Lindbergh?
2. What stance did Lindbergh take with his earlier support of the Nazis?
3. Where did the Lindberghs NOT have residences?
4. Who did the Lindberghs visit in 1937 and 1938?
5. What influence had Lindbergh had on the practice of appeasement?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Lindbergh's opinion of Germany change the public's view of him?
2. What was Lindbergh employed at during the trial of Bruno Hauptmann?
3. What efforts did the Lindberghs have to take to avoid the press?
4. Describe the controversy Lindbergh was embroiled in over the air mail.
5. What did Lindbergh do to turn people decisively against him?
6. What role did Lindbergh's wife play in Lindbergh's thinking in the buildup to World War II?
7. Describe Lindbergh's publicity tour.
8. How does Denenberg characterize the Lindberghs' lives during the 1950s and 60s?
9. What did Lindbergh see in his visits to Germany?
10. Who was ultimately responsible for the Lindbergh baby's abduction and murder?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)