|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lindbergh die of?
(a) Brain tumor.
(b) Lymphatic cancer.
(c) Old age.
(d) Plane crash.
2. How much did the Lindberghs give Graveyard John?
3. When was Lindbergh asked to visit Germany?
4. How did Lindbergh shock people in 1941?
(a) By embracing Hitler.
(b) By advocating further appeasement.
(c) By attacking the President for his isolationism.
(d) By blaming the Jews for dragging America into the war.
5. What prize did Lindbergh's autobiography win?
(a) The Pulitzer Prize.
(b) The Nobel Prize for Literature.
(c) The National Book Critics Circle Award.
(d) The Congressional Medal of Honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Lindberghs NOT have residences?
2. What did Lindbergh think was the best way to handle the investigation?
3. What was the title of Lindbergh's autobiography?
4. What did Lindbergh embark on in late summer 1927?
5. When was Lindbergh's autobiography published?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Lindbergh do to turn people decisively against him?
2. What were the problems with the investigation in the Lindberghs' baby's disappearance?
3. What was found when Lindbergh's baby was discovered missing?
4. Describe Lindbergh's marriage to Anne Morrow.
5. What efforts did the Lindberghs have to take to avoid the press?
6. What did Lindbergh do during the war?
7. Who was Graveyard John?
8. How did Lindbergh's opinion of Germany change the public's view of him?
9. Describe the resurgence of Lindbergh's popularity in the 1960s.
10. What was Lindbergh employed at during the trial of Bruno Hauptmann?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)