|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Lindbergh's autobiography published?
2. Where did the Lindberghs move to?
3. What was Lindbergh's stance on Roosevelt's action?
(a) He sought to annul it in court.
(b) He criticized it in a public telegram.
(c) He sought to evade it by exploiting a loophole.
(d) He supported it in public letters.
4. When did Lindbergh's view become a minority view?
5. Where did this journey take Lindbergh?
(a) To all 48 states.
(b) To every European country.
(c) To Mexico and Canada.
(d) To a new level of wealth and power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who backed Lindbergh financially?
2. What did Lindbergh embark on in late summer 1927?
3. What strategy did Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh adopt for going out in public?
4. Who was Dwight Morrow?
5. Who conceded territory to Hitler?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the problems with the investigation in the Lindberghs' baby's disappearance?
2. What efforts did the Lindberghs have to take to avoid the press?
3. What did Lindbergh do during the war?
4. What did Lindbergh see in his visits to Germany?
5. What did Lindbergh do to turn people decisively against him?
6. Who was Graveyard John?
7. Describe the conditions of Lindbergh's death.
8. Describe the controversy Lindbergh was embroiled in over the air mail.
9. What events undermined Lindbergh's political position?
10. What criticism was leveled at the Lindberghs after the birth of their second son?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)