Short Answer Questions Key
1. What was C.A. Lindbergh's birth name?
2. Where did C.A. Lindbergh come to the U.S. from?
3. Why did C.A. Lindbergh change his name when he came to the U.S.?
His given name was too common.
4. Where did C.A. Lindbergh settle in the U.S.?
Little Falls, Minnesota.
5. When was Charles Lindbergh born?
6. What happened to Charles Lindbergh's family when he was three and a half years old?
A fire destroyed their home.
7. What did C.A. Lindbergh accomplish in 1906?
Election to the U.S. House of Representatives.
This section contains 4,176 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)