|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Lindbergh and Anne Morrow married?
(a) At the Morrow Estate.
(b) In an airplane.
(c) In Washington D.C.
(d) In City Hall in New York.
2. How long did Lindbergh sleep after landing?
(a) 14 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
3. What does Denenberg say Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh tried to do between the kidnapping the Hauptmann's execution?
(a) Write about their ordeal.
(b) Live normal lives.
(c) Conceive another child.
(d) Make kidnapping a federal crime.
4. What stance did Lindbergh take with his earlier support of the Nazis?
(a) He attacked anyone who accused him of having made statements sympathetic of the Nazis.
(b) He apologized publicly on numerous occasions.
(c) He never renounced his support.
(d) He avoided all mention, but never supported them again.
5. What did Lindbergh see in the 27th hour?
(b) An airplane escort.
(c) Fishing boats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was at the heart of Charles Lindbergh's first machine?
2. What does Lindbergh say about reporters in chapter 5?
3. How much was Lindbergh estimated to have earned as a result of his transatlantic flight?
4. What does Denenberg say Lindbergh received in the mail after returning to the U.S.?
5. What happened to Lindbergh after landing?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)