|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else did reporters visit because of their interest in Lindbergh?
(a) His mother.
(b) His children.
(c) His flying teachers.
(d) His grandparents.
2. What did Roosevelt offer Lindbergh?
(a) Unmolested exile from the U.S.
(b) A cabinet post.
(c) Imprisonment, if he kept speaking in favor of Nazi Germany.
(d) An advisory position in the U.S. military.
3. What was C.A. Lindbergh's birth name?
4. Why did Lindbergh name his plane The Spirit of St. Louis?
(a) To memorialize the pioneer spirit.
(b) To establish St. Louis as an aviation mecca.
(c) To honor his birthplace.
(d) To honor his patron's origins.
5. What did C.A. Lindbergh accomplish in 1906?
(a) He won a prominent corruption case.
(b) He held hearings into the spread of socialism in America.
(c) Election to the U.S. House of Representatives.
(d) Election to the Minnesota House of Representatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the reaction to Lindbergh's transatlantic flight?
2. How much was Lindbergh estimated to have earned as a result of his transatlantic flight?
3. What impression did Goering give Lindbergh of the Luftwaffe?
4. What route did Lindbergh fly air mail for?
5. What effort did Lindbergh contribute to the war effort?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)