|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would barnstormers make money?
(a) Cash for rides.
(b) Cash for flying lessons.
(c) Cash for daredevil performances.
(d) Cash prizes from flying contests.
2. When was Charles Lindbergh born?
3. What other trick would Lindbergh do while barnstorming?
(a) Jump from one plane to another.
(b) Hang from the wing by a strap.
(c) Aerial acrobatics.
4. What was the Orteig prize for?
(a) An outside loop.
(b) A transcontinental flight.
(c) A flight to 40,000 feet.
(d) A transatlantic flight.
5. What did Anne Morrow Lindbergh propose in 'Wave of the Future'?
(a) That Nazis be supported.
(b) That the Nazis not be fought.
(c) That Nazis be contained.
(d) That Nazis be exterminated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will sleep mean for Lindbergh while he is flying?
2. How much was Lindbergh estimated to have earned as a result of his transatlantic flight?
3. Who was Dr. Carrell?
4. What was the public's reaction to Lindbergh's manner in front of cameras?
5. Where did Lindbergh greet a crowd after sleeping in Paris?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)