|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anne Morrow Lindbergh propose in 'Wave of the Future'?
(a) That the Nazis not be fought.
(b) That Nazis be exterminated.
(c) That Nazis be contained.
(d) That Nazis be supported.
2. When did Lindbergh sight the Eiffel Tower?
(a) The 27th hour.
(b) The 28th hour.
(c) The 34th hour.
(d) The 33rd hour.
3. Who built The Spirit of St. Louis?
4. What kind of crisis does Lindbergh say he had in his ninth hour of flight?
(c) Desire to be on the ground.
5. How does Denenberg explain Lindbergh's feelings about his nickname?
(a) He felt that his sense of humor had been misrepresented.
(b) He felt that planning, not luck, had explained his success.
(c) He felt like it was a caricature but it was all the media needed to see.
(d) He felt like he was being celebrated for the wrong trait.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charles Lindbergh do while he was an air mail pilot?
2. Where did Lindbergh take off from?
3. How does Denenberg characterize the investigation of the Lindberghs' baby?
4. What was it about Lindbergh's flight that captivated the public, according to Denenberg?
5. Who was Dwight Morrow?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)