|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lindbergh's relation with Pan Am?
2. Who was Dwight Morrow?
(a) An aviation advocate.
(b) U.S. Ambassador to Mexico.
(c) A pilot.
(d) A Senator from Wisconsin.
3. When was Lindbergh asked to visit Germany?
4. What was Lindbergh fighting from his third through eighth hours en route to Paris?
(a) Stomach pains.
5. What was Le Bourget like when Lindbergh landed?
(a) He had to wait till cows could be herded off the field.
(b) There was no one around.
(c) The field was flooded.
(d) The field was filled with people.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Lindbergh sight the Eiffel Tower?
2. How much was Lindbergh estimated to have earned as a result of his transatlantic flight?
3. Who insisted that Charles Lindbergh attend college?
4. How much did the Lindberghs give Graveyard John?
5. Who were Lindbergh's competitors funded by?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)