|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lindbergh embark on in late summer 1927?
(a) A trip to China.
(b) A trip to South America.
(c) A new aviation company.
(d) A tour to promote aviation.
2. Who were Lindbergh's competitors funded by?
(b) The flyers themselves.
3. Where did Lindbergh take off from?
(a) Flowerfield Airport.
(b) Roosevelt Field.
(c) La Guardia Airport.
(d) Bennett Field.
4. Who interested Charles Lindbergh in flying?
(a) His father.
(b) His college friends.
(c) He had always been interested in flight.
(d) World War I aces.
5. When did Lindbergh sight the Eiffel Tower?
(a) The 27th hour.
(b) The 28th hour.
(c) The 33rd hour.
(d) The 34th hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were lessons few and far between at the Ray Page's Flying School?
2. Where were Lindbergh and Anne Morrow married?
3. What other trick would Lindbergh do while barnstorming?
4. Where did this journey take Lindbergh?
5. How far was the first powered flight?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)