|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does chapter 5 consist of?
(a) Denenberg's speculations.
(b) Denenberg's dramatization.
(c) Lindbergh's letters.
(d) Lindbergh's journal.
2. What had Lindbergh been worried about, in terms of landing in France?
3. What did Lindbergh accept from President Coolidge?
(a) An invitation to return to the U.S. on an America cruiser.
(b) An award.
(c) An invitation to visit the White House.
(d) A ticker tape parade.
4. Why was Lindbergh reluctant to accept this from the President?
(a) He had wanted to remain anonymous.
(b) He did not want fame.
(c) He had planned to circumnavigate the globe.
(d) He had not planned to return to the U.S.
5. When were the contents of chapter 5 written?
(a) After the flight to Paris.
(b) Before the flight to Paris.
(c) In the air to Paris.
(d) It is not certain when they were composed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lindbergh's policy about a parachute on the transatlantic flight?
2. Where did C.A. Lindbergh settle in the U.S.?
3. What other trick would Lindbergh do while barnstorming?
4. Why did Lindbergh nearly die from his stunt?
5. Why did Lindbergh keep to a strict timetable?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)