|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stunt marked the end of Charles Lindbergh apprenticeship?
(a) An outside loop.
(b) Almost falling during a wing-walk.
(c) Climbing up a ladder from a car to an airplane.
(d) A double parachute jump.
2. What happened to Lindbergh after landing?
(a) He was carried aloft by the crowd.
(b) He was arrested.
(c) He was injured.
(d) He gave a speech.
3. How successful was Lindbergh in his own barnstorming career?
(a) His skills attracted the notice of corporate sponsors.
(b) He did not make money, but he learned a lot.
(c) He made a fortune.
(d) He would have been forgotten except for his dangerous stunts.
4. What other trick would Lindbergh do while barnstorming?
(b) Jump from one plane to another.
(c) Aerial acrobatics.
(d) Hang from the wing by a strap.
5. Who was Harry Knight?
(a) Lindbergh's instructor.
(b) Lindbergh's business partner.
(c) Lindbergh's mechanic.
(d) The money behind Lindbergh's attempt at the Orteig prize.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was C.A. Lindbergh's mother's house?
2. What strategy did Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh adopt for going out in public?
3. What was the local time when Lindbergh touched down in Paris?
4. When did Charles Lindbergh acquire his own plane?
5. How does Denenberg describe Lindbergh in front of cameras?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)