|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the media call the Lindberghs' estate in Hopewell?
(a) The Flyers' Rest.
(b) The Old Wings Home.
(c) The Estate.
(d) The Eagle's Nest.
2. Who had Lindbergh expected to meet him?
(a) His wife.
(c) A handful of reporters.
(d) Thronging crowds.
3. What was Charles Lindbergh like as a student?
4. What had Lindbergh brought with him on account of this worry?
(b) A pistol.
(c) Letters of introduction.
(d) Identification papers.
5. What limitation would Lindbergh's placement for the fuel tank introduce?
(a) Increased drag.
(b) Increased weight.
(c) Reduced forward vision.
(d) Increased danger of fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Lindbergh sight the Eiffel Tower?
2. When was Charles Lindbergh's first flight?
3. How did Lindbergh keep track of fuel consumption on his flight to Paris?
4. Why did Lindbergh keep to a strict timetable?
5. How did Lindbergh locate the airport in Paris? He looked for the lights.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)