|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Denenberg characterize Hauptmann's defense?
2. What did Lindbergh accept from President Coolidge?
(a) An invitation to visit the White House.
(b) A ticker tape parade.
(c) An invitation to return to the U.S. on an America cruiser.
(d) An award.
3. Who were Lindbergh's competitors funded by?
(c) The flyers themselves.
4. How old was Morrow's daughter when Lindbergh met her?
5. What happened to Lindbergh in the 14th hour of the flight?
(a) He flew too high.
(b) He fell asleep.
(c) He stalled.
(d) He lost his way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the flyers who set out for the Orteig prize before Lindbergh?
2. How does Denenberg characterize the investigation of the Lindberghs' baby?
3. Why did Lindbergh name his plane The Spirit of St. Louis?
4. How would barnstormers make money?
5. How many people tuned in to the ceremony where Lindbergh returned to Washington D.C.?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)