|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Lindbergh want to put the fuel tank?
(a) Behind the pilot.
(b) Beneath the pilot.
(c) In the wing.
(d) Behind the engine.
2. What did C.A. Lindbergh accomplish in 1906?
(a) He won a prominent corruption case.
(b) Election to the Minnesota House of Representatives.
(c) Election to the U.S. House of Representatives.
(d) He held hearings into the spread of socialism in America.
3. What does Lindbergh say he will do if this flight fails?
(a) Give up flying.
(b) Try again.
(c) Return to the air mail.
(d) Start a family.
4. How many people tuned in to the ceremony where Lindbergh returned to Washington D.C.?
(b) 1 million.
(d) 3 million.
5. How successful was Lindbergh in his own barnstorming career?
(a) His skills attracted the notice of corporate sponsors.
(b) He made a fortune.
(c) He did not make money, but he learned a lot.
(d) He would have been forgotten except for his dangerous stunts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was at the heart of Charles Lindbergh's first machine?
2. What does chapter 5 consist of?
3. When did Charles Lindbergh acquire his own plane?
4. When was Charles Lindbergh's first flight?
5. What did Lindbergh fly without, on his transatlantic flight?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)