|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were Lindbergh's competition for the Orteig prize?
(b) American military engineers.
(c) Individual pilots.
(d) French air force pilots.
2. What was the local time when Lindbergh touched down in Paris?
(a) 10:22 pm.
(b) 2:51 pm.
(c) 4:42 am.
(d) 2:39 am.
3. How much did it cost to built The Spirit of St. Louis?
4. What did Lindbergh accept from President Coolidge?
(a) A ticker tape parade.
(b) An invitation to visit the White House.
(c) An award.
(d) An invitation to return to the U.S. on an America cruiser.
5. How long did Lindbergh sleep after landing?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 14 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Charles Lindbergh work as a teenager?
2. Who were Lindbergh's competitors funded by?
3. What did the relative who taught Charles Lindbergh to tinker do for a career?
4. What had Lindbergh brought with him on account of this worry?
5. What did Lindbergh see in the 27th hour?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)