|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lindbergh see in the 27th hour?
(a) Fishing boats.
(d) An airplane escort.
2. What goal did Lindbergh ask the manufacturers to aim for with The Spirit of St. Louis?
(a) As light as possible.
(b) As strong as possible.
(c) As fast as possible.
(d) As sleek as possible.
3. What happened to Lindbergh in the 14th hour of the flight?
(a) He stalled.
(b) He fell asleep.
(c) He flew too high.
(d) He lost his way.
4. What other trick would Lindbergh do while barnstorming?
(a) Hang from the wing by a strap.
(c) Jump from one plane to another.
(d) Aerial acrobatics.
5. What had Lindbergh been worried about, in terms of landing in France?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it about Lindbergh's flight that captivated the public, according to Denenberg?
2. What was 'the Lindy'?
3. Where was C.A. Lindbergh's mother's house?
4. Products did Lindbergh endorse?
5. Who were Lindbergh's competition for the Orteig prize?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)