|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Lindbergh make his transatlantic flight?
2. Where did Charles Lindbergh inherit his love of machinery?
(a) His father.
(b) His maternal grandfather.
(c) His paternal grandfather.
(d) His paternal great-grandfather.
3. What would Charles Lindbergh do for Erold Bahl?
(a) Keep his plane in good condition.
(b) Keep his accounts.
(c) Walk on the wings of flying planes.
(d) Teach his lessons.
4. What route did Lindbergh fly air mail for?
(a) Chicago-New York.
(b) St. Louis-Chicago.
(c) San Francisco-L.A.
(d) New York-Washington D.C.
5. Where did Lindbergh want to put the fuel tank?
(a) Beneath the pilot.
(b) Behind the engine.
(c) In the wing.
(d) Behind the pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month did Lindbergh fly to Paris from New York?
2. How does Denenberg explain Lindbergh's feelings about his nickname?
3. What was Lindbergh's policy about a parachute on the transatlantic flight?
4. What stunt marked the end of Charles Lindbergh apprenticeship?
5. What does Denenberg say Lindbergh felt about camera men?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)