|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lindbergh name his plane The Spirit of St. Louis?
(a) To honor his patron's origins.
(b) To honor his birthplace.
(c) To establish St. Louis as an aviation mecca.
(d) To memorialize the pioneer spirit.
2. What does Denenberg say Lindbergh received in the mail after returning to the U.S.?
(a) Business proposals.
(b) Marriage proposals.
(d) Book deals.
3. What happened to The Spirit of St. Louis after Lindbergh landed?
(a) It caught fire.
(b) Souvenir-seekers tore it apart.
(c) Police impounded it.
(d) Lindbergh wrecked it on landing.
4. What was Lindbergh fighting from his third through eighth hours en route to Paris?
(a) Stomach pains.
5. What stunt marked the end of Charles Lindbergh apprenticeship?
(a) Climbing up a ladder from a car to an airplane.
(b) An outside loop.
(c) A double parachute jump.
(d) Almost falling during a wing-walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lindbergh see in the cockpit in the 22nd hour?
2. Where did Charles Lindbergh work as a teenager?
3. When did Charles Lindbergh acquire his own plane?
4. Who was Erold Bahl?
5. What was Le Bourget like when Lindbergh landed?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)