|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were Lindbergh's competitors funded by?
(c) The flyers themselves.
2. When were the contents of chapter 5 written?
(a) It is not certain when they were composed.
(b) Before the flight to Paris.
(c) After the flight to Paris.
(d) In the air to Paris.
3. What does Denenberg say Lindbergh received in the mail after returning to the U.S.?
(a) Book deals.
(c) Business proposals.
(d) Marriage proposals.
4. Who were Lindbergh's competition for the Orteig prize?
(a) French air force pilots.
(c) American military engineers.
(d) Individual pilots.
5. How much did it cost to built The Spirit of St. Louis?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Lindbergh been worried about, in terms of landing in France?
2. When did Lindbergh sight the Eiffel Tower?
3. When did Lindbergh make his transatlantic flight?
4. Where did Charles Lindbergh get formal education in flying?
5. How would you describe the crowd that came to see Lindbergh take off for Europe?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)