|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the reaction to Lindbergh's transatlantic flight?
(a) He became a celebrity.
(b) He became a pariah.
(c) He became a hermit.
(d) He became a controversial figure.
2. Who interested Charles Lindbergh in flying?
(a) His father.
(b) His college friends.
(c) He had always been interested in flight.
(d) World War I aces.
3. What was Charles Lindbergh like as a student?
4. Where did Charles Lindbergh inherit his love of machinery?
(a) His maternal grandfather.
(b) His father.
(c) His paternal grandfather.
(d) His paternal great-grandfather.
5. What did C.A. Lindbergh accomplish in 1906?
(a) Election to the U.S. House of Representatives.
(b) He held hearings into the spread of socialism in America.
(c) Election to the Minnesota House of Representatives.
(d) He won a prominent corruption case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lindbergh take off from?
2. When was Charles Lindbergh's first flight?
3. When did Lindbergh make his transatlantic flight?
4. What stunt marked the end of Charles Lindbergh apprenticeship?
5. What happened to Lindbergh after landing?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)