|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Lindbergh sight the Eiffel Tower?
(a) The 28th hour.
(b) The 27th hour.
(c) The 34th hour.
(d) The 33rd hour.
2. Why did Lindbergh leave from this airport?
(a) It would help protect him from publicity.
(b) It had a long runway.
(c) It was furthest east.
(d) It was paved.
3. What did Charles Lindbergh do while he was an air mail pilot?
(a) Crash twice.
(b) Perform dangerous stunts.
(c) Improve air mail reliability.
(d) Display a talent for management.
4. What was the Orteig prize for?
(a) An outside loop.
(b) A flight to 40,000 feet.
(c) A transatlantic flight.
(d) A transcontinental flight.
5. Who insisted that Charles Lindbergh attend college?
(a) He himself did.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did it cost to built The Spirit of St. Louis?
2. What other trick would Lindbergh do while barnstorming?
3. Where did Lindbergh take off from?
4. Where did Charles Lindbergh get formal education in flying?
5. What were Lindbergh and his flight team waiting for before he took off?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)