|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was C.A. Lindbergh's mother's house?
(b) Little Falls, Colorado.
(c) Little Falls, Minnesota.
(d) Washington D.C.
2. Why did police attend Lindbergh's departure for Europe?
(a) To protect him from assassination attempts.
(b) To ask him about a murder in New York.
(c) To make sure his flight plan was acceptable.
(d) To control the crowds.
3. How did Lindbergh keep track of fuel consumption on his flight to Paris?
(a) There was a window in the fuel tank.
(b) With a manual gauge.
(c) Dead reckoning.
(d) With his stopwatch.
4. Who interested Charles Lindbergh in flying?
(a) His father.
(b) He had always been interested in flight.
(c) World War I aces.
(d) His college friends.
5. When did Lindbergh make his transatlantic flight?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lindbergh name his plane The Spirit of St. Louis?
2. What was C.A. Lindbergh's birth name?
3. How much was the Orteig prize?
4. When was Charles Lindbergh born?
5. What will sleep mean for Lindbergh while he is flying?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)