|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charles Lindbergh do while he was an air mail pilot?
(a) Display a talent for management.
(b) Improve air mail reliability.
(c) Crash twice.
(d) Perform dangerous stunts.
2. When were the contents of chapter 5 written?
(a) It is not certain when they were composed.
(b) In the air to Paris.
(c) Before the flight to Paris.
(d) After the flight to Paris.
3. Where did Lindbergh take off from?
(a) Flowerfield Airport.
(b) Bennett Field.
(c) La Guardia Airport.
(d) Roosevelt Field.
4. Who else did reporters visit because of their interest in Lindbergh?
(a) His flying teachers.
(b) His grandparents.
(c) His children.
(d) His mother.
5. What goal did Lindbergh ask the manufacturers to aim for with The Spirit of St. Louis?
(a) As light as possible.
(b) As strong as possible.
(c) As sleek as possible.
(d) As fast as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Shorty Lynch?
2. Where did Charles Lindbergh work as a teenager?
3. What will sleep mean for Lindbergh while he is flying?
4. What did Lindbergh see in the cockpit in the 22nd hour?
5. What was at the heart of Charles Lindbergh's first machine?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)