|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Charles Lindbergh inherit his love of machinery?
(a) His paternal great-grandfather.
(b) His paternal grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) His maternal grandfather.
2. What did Lindbergh fly without, on his transatlantic flight?
(a) A fuel gauge.
(b) A wristwatch.
(c) A rudder.
(d) A log book.
3. What would Charles Lindbergh do for Erold Bahl?
(a) Walk on the wings of flying planes.
(b) Keep his accounts.
(c) Teach his lessons.
(d) Keep his plane in good condition.
4. What was at the heart of Charles Lindbergh's first machine?
(a) A pulley system.
(b) A primitive computer.
(c) A small engine.
(d) An airfoil.
5. When did Lindbergh make his transatlantic flight?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far was the first powered flight?
2. How did Lindbergh keep track of fuel consumption on his flight to Paris?
3. Where was The Spirit of St. Louis built?
4. What was Charles Lindbergh like as a student?
5. What did Charles Lindbergh prefer to do during college?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)