|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was The Spirit of St. Louis built?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) San Diego.
(d) St. Louis.
2. Why did Lindbergh nearly die from his stunt?
(a) His plane nearly hit a building.
(b) He stepped through the wing, and almost fell.
(c) His second parachute opened late.
(d) The plane he was walking over to nearly hit him.
3. Where did C.A. Lindbergh settle in the U.S.?
(a) Little Falls, Colorado.
(b) Little Falls, Minnesota.
(d) Madison ,Wisconsin.
4. What did the relative who taught Charles Lindbergh to tinker do for a career?
5. How much did it cost to built The Spirit of St. Louis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who built The Spirit of St. Louis?
2. What was Lindbergh's policy about a parachute on the transatlantic flight?
3. How far was the first powered flight?
4. What was C.A. Lindbergh's birth name?
5. Who was Erold Bahl?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)