|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did C.A. Lindbergh change his name when he came to the U.S.?
(a) He was afraid of persecution.
(b) He wanted to fit in.
(c) He did not want his family to find him.
(d) His given name was too common.
2. What other trick would Lindbergh do while barnstorming?
(a) Aerial acrobatics.
(c) Hang from the wing by a strap.
(d) Jump from one plane to another.
3. What would Charles Lindbergh do for Erold Bahl?
(a) Walk on the wings of flying planes.
(b) Teach his lessons.
(c) Keep his plane in good condition.
(d) Keep his accounts.
4. Where did Charles Lindbergh get formal education in flying?
(a) Ray Page's Flying School.
(b) The Army Air Service.
(c) Flying with Shorty Lynch.
(d) Flying with Erold Bahl.
5. Who was Shorty Lynch?
(a) A mechanic.
(b) A parachutist.
(c) A barnstormer.
(d) A politician in charge of aviation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were lessons few and far between at the Ray Page's Flying School?
2. What decision did C.A. Lindbergh and his wife make for the sake of his career?
3. How successful was Lindbergh in his own barnstorming career?
4. Where did C.A. Lindbergh settle in the U.S.?
5. What did Charles Lindbergh prefer to do during college?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)