|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other trick would Lindbergh do while barnstorming?
(a) Jump from one plane to another.
(b) Hang from the wing by a strap.
(c) Aerial acrobatics.
2. Why did Lindbergh nearly die from his stunt?
(a) His plane nearly hit a building.
(b) His second parachute opened late.
(c) The plane he was walking over to nearly hit him.
(d) He stepped through the wing, and almost fell.
3. What route did Lindbergh fly air mail for?
(a) Chicago-New York.
(b) New York-Washington D.C.
(c) St. Louis-Chicago.
(d) San Francisco-L.A.
4. How far was the first powered flight?
(a) 1,200 yards.
(b) 120 miles.
(c) 12 miles.
(d) 120 feet.
5. Who insisted that Charles Lindbergh attend college?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) He himself did.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Shorty Lynch?
2. When did Charles Lindbergh acquire his own plane?
3. How would barnstormers make money?
4. Where was C.A. Lindbergh's mother's house?
5. When was Charles Lindbergh born?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)