|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other trick would Lindbergh do while barnstorming?
(b) Aerial acrobatics.
(c) Jump from one plane to another.
(d) Hang from the wing by a strap.
2. Who insisted that Charles Lindbergh attend college?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) He himself did.
3. What was Charles Lindbergh like as a student?
4. Why did C.A. Lindbergh change his name when he came to the U.S.?
(a) His given name was too common.
(b) He wanted to fit in.
(c) He was afraid of persecution.
(d) He did not want his family to find him.
5. Why were lessons few and far between at the Ray Page's Flying School?
(a) Page had difficulty keeping his craft in flying condition.
(b) Page had been spooked when he saw a friend die in a plane crash.
(c) Page was an alcoholic, and his flying days were few and far between.
(d) Page was always traveling around looking for schemes for making money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision did C.A. Lindbergh and his wife make for the sake of his career?
2. How successful was Lindbergh in his own barnstorming career?
3. Who was Shorty Lynch?
4. Where did Charles Lindbergh work as a teenager?
5. What did C.A. Lindbergh accomplish in 1906?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)