|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who insisted that Charles Lindbergh attend college?
(a) His father.
(b) He himself did.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandfather.
2. How would barnstormers make money?
(a) Cash prizes from flying contests.
(b) Cash for flying lessons.
(c) Cash for daredevil performances.
(d) Cash for rides.
3. What other trick would Lindbergh do while barnstorming?
(a) Jump from one plane to another.
(b) Hang from the wing by a strap.
(d) Aerial acrobatics.
4. Who interested Charles Lindbergh in flying?
(a) His college friends.
(b) He had always been interested in flight.
(c) World War I aces.
(d) His father.
5. What was at the heart of Charles Lindbergh's first machine?
(a) A pulley system.
(b) An airfoil.
(c) A primitive computer.
(d) A small engine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Lindbergh nearly die from his stunt?
2. When did Charles Lindbergh acquire his own plane?
3. What stunt marked the end of Charles Lindbergh apprenticeship?
4. What was the make of the first plane bought?
5. What business were Orville and Wilbur Wright in, when they invented the airplane in 1903?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)