|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of crisis does Lindbergh say he had in his ninth hour of flight?
(c) Desire to be on the ground.
2. What did Lindbergh see in the cockpit in the 22nd hour?
(c) Ice forming.
3. What was Schwarzkopf's background?
4. Where did Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh depart for, soon after the birth of their second son?
(b) South America.
5. How does Denenberg characterize the investigation of the Lindberghs' baby?
(b) Forensically advanced.
(c) Highly scientific.
(d) A bungled mess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drew Lindbergh to the facility where he learned to fly?
2. When was Charles Lindbergh born?
3. What did the media call the Lindberghs' estate in Hopewell?
4. What was Lindbergh given by Goering?
5. What was the make of the first plane bought?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)