|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lindbergh's estimation of Germany's air strength?
(a) He identified weaknesses in their air force.
(b) He identified its strategic limitations.
(c) He described it as weak.
(d) He thought them invincible.
2. Who were Lindbergh's competitors funded by?
(b) The flyers themselves.
3. Who built The Spirit of St. Louis?
4. What business were Orville and Wilbur Wright in, when they invented the airplane in 1903?
(c) Bicycle mechanics.
5. Where did the Lindberghs move to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision did C.A. Lindbergh and his wife make for the sake of his career?
2. How much was the Orteig prize?
3. How successful was Lindbergh in his own barnstorming career?
4. What did Lindbergh feel about his nickname?
5. What does Lindbergh say he will do if this flight fails?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)