|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Denenberg say Lindbergh characterized the camera men to himself?
(a) He felt they were out to frame him and embarrass him.
(b) He felt they wanted to tear him apart.
(c) He felt they wanted to take his place themselves.
(d) He felt they could not get enough pictures.
2. Where did the Lindberghs move to?
3. What did Lindbergh encounter off the coast of Nova Scotia?
4. What was Lindbergh's advice to England and America?
(a) To sanction Germany until it demilitarized.
(b) To crush Germany's air force before it got too powerful.
(c) To attack weaknesses in Germany's air defense.
(d) Not to engage German planes.
5. Where did C.A. Lindbergh settle in the U.S.?
(a) Madison ,Wisconsin.
(c) Little Falls, Colorado.
(d) Little Falls, Minnesota.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lindbergh's nickname?
2. Where did Lindbergh take off from?
3. What route did Lindbergh fly air mail for?
4. When were the contents of chapter 5 written?
5. When was Charles Lindbergh's first flight?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)