|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Lindbergh make his transatlantic flight?
2. Why did police attend Lindbergh's departure for Europe?
(a) To control the crowds.
(b) To ask him about a murder in New York.
(c) To protect him from assassination attempts.
(d) To make sure his flight plan was acceptable.
3. What was the advantage of this placement for the fuel tank?
(a) It was closer to the center of lift.
(b) It was safer for the pilot.
(c) It removed the need for a fuel pump.
(d) It was closer to the center of gravity.
4. How would you describe the crowd that came to see Lindbergh take off for Europe?
(a) A small group and a reporter.
(c) A few judges and fellow pilots.
(d) A couple of friends.
5. What route did Lindbergh fly air mail for?
(a) New York-Washington D.C.
(b) St. Louis-Chicago.
(c) Chicago-New York.
(d) San Francisco-L.A.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who insisted that Charles Lindbergh attend college?
2. Who were Lindbergh's competitors funded by?
3. What did the relative who taught Charles Lindbergh to tinker do for a career?
4. What decision did C.A. Lindbergh and his wife make for the sake of his career?
5. Where did Charles Lindbergh get formal education in flying?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)