|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would barnstormers make money?
(a) Cash for daredevil performances.
(b) Cash prizes from flying contests.
(c) Cash for flying lessons.
(d) Cash for rides.
2. How does Denenberg describe Lindbergh in front of cameras?
(c) A publicity hog.
3. What does Denenberg say Lindbergh felt about camera men?
(a) He could not get enough time in front of the cameras.
(b) He thought they were there to magnify him.
(c) He thought they got in his way.
(d) He was afraid they were stealing his soul.
4. Where did Lindbergh take off from?
(a) Flowerfield Airport.
(b) Bennett Field.
(c) La Guardia Airport.
(d) Roosevelt Field.
5. Where did Charles Lindbergh get formal education in flying?
(a) Ray Page's Flying School.
(b) Flying with Shorty Lynch.
(c) The Army Air Service.
(d) Flying with Erold Bahl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did it cost to built The Spirit of St. Louis?
2. Where was The Spirit of St. Louis built?
3. Who insisted that Charles Lindbergh attend college?
4. What was the make of the first plane bought?
5. What happened to the flyers who set out for the Orteig prize before Lindbergh?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)