|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lindbergh working to complete in July 1927?
(a) Repairs to The Spirit of St. Louis.
(b) An account of his trip.
(c) Proposals for new prizes for long distance flights.
(d) Plans for a trip to China.
2. What did Lindbergh fly without, on his transatlantic flight?
(a) A rudder.
(b) A wristwatch.
(c) A log book.
(d) A fuel gauge.
3. Where did Charles Lindbergh get formal education in flying?
(a) Ray Page's Flying School.
(b) The Army Air Service.
(c) Flying with Erold Bahl.
(d) Flying with Shorty Lynch.
4. How old was Morrow's daughter when Lindbergh met her?
5. What did Lindbergh embark on in late summer 1927?
(a) A tour to promote aviation.
(b) A new aviation company.
(c) A trip to China.
(d) A trip to South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the reaction to Lindbergh's transatlantic flight?
2. What was the Orteig prize for?
3. Why did Lindbergh nearly die from his stunt?
4. What kind of celebration was Lindbergh treated to in New York?
5. Who were Lindbergh's competitors funded by?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)