|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh depart for, soon after the birth of their second son?
(a) South America.
2. Products did Lindbergh endorse?
(a) Aviation-related products.
(b) Cigarettes and scotch.
(c) Record labels.
(d) Shaving creams.
3. What does Denenberg say Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh tried to do between the kidnapping the Hauptmann's execution?
(a) Conceive another child.
(b) Write about their ordeal.
(c) Live normal lives.
(d) Make kidnapping a federal crime.
4. What happened to Lindbergh after landing?
(a) He was arrested.
(b) He was injured.
(c) He gave a speech.
(d) He was carried aloft by the crowd.
5. Who had Lindbergh expected to meet him?
(a) His wife.
(c) A handful of reporters.
(d) Thronging crowds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lindbergh's stance on Roosevelt's action?
2. What had Lindbergh brought with him on account of this worry?
3. What was the subject of the controversy Lindbergh was embroiled in in 1934?
4. Who was Harry Knight?
5. What was Roosevelt's solution to the controversy?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)