|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the Lindberghs criticized for, by making this trip?
(c) Abandoning their son.
2. What was Lindbergh's policy about a parachute on the transatlantic flight?
(a) He carried a very lightweight parachute.
(b) He carried a life raft instead.
(c) He had a parachute built for the plane in case of failure.
(d) He did not carry one.
3. Where did Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh depart for, soon after the birth of their second son?
(d) South America.
4. What was Lindbergh's stance on Roosevelt's action?
(a) He sought to evade it by exploiting a loophole.
(b) He sought to annul it in court.
(c) He supported it in public letters.
(d) He criticized it in a public telegram.
5. What was the Lindberghs' second child's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Orteig prize for?
2. Where did Lindbergh greet a crowd after sleeping in Paris?
3. What was the estimate of the size of the crowd that saw Lindbergh land?
4. Where was The Spirit of St. Louis built?
5. What was the advantage of this placement for the fuel tank?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)