1. What was C.A. Lindbergh's birth name?
2. Where did C.A. Lindbergh come to the U.S. from?
3. Why did C.A. Lindbergh change his name when he came to the U.S.?
(a) His given name was too common.
(b) He wanted to fit in.
(c) He was afraid of persecution.
(d) He did not want his family to find him.
4. Where did C.A. Lindbergh settle in the U.S.?
(a) Little Falls, Minnesota.
(b) Madison ,Wisconsin.
(d) Little Falls, Colorado.
5. When was Charles Lindbergh born?
6. What happened to Charles Lindbergh's family when he was three and a half years old?
(a) Charles' mother died.
(b) A flood destroyed their home.
(c) A fire destroyed their home.
(d) Charles' brother was kidnapped.
7. What did C.A. Lindbergh accomplish in 1906?
(a) He held hearings into the spread of socialism in America.
(b) He won a prominent corruption case.
(c) Election to the U.S. House of Representatives.
(d) Election to the Minnesota House of Representatives.
This section contains 4,176 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)