1. What was C.A. Lindbergh's birth name?
2. Where did C.A. Lindbergh come to the U.S. from?
3. Why did C.A. Lindbergh change his name when he came to the U.S.?
(a) He wanted to fit in.
(b) He was afraid of persecution.
(c) His given name was too common.
(d) He did not want his family to find him.
4. Where did C.A. Lindbergh settle in the U.S.?
(a) Little Falls, Colorado.
(b) Little Falls, Minnesota.
(d) Madison ,Wisconsin.
5. When was Charles Lindbergh born?
6. What happened to Charles Lindbergh's family when he was three and a half years old?
(a) A flood destroyed their home.
(b) A fire destroyed their home.
(c) Charles' mother died.
(d) Charles' brother was kidnapped.
7. What did C.A. Lindbergh accomplish in 1906?
(a) He held hearings into the spread of socialism in America.
(b) Election to the U.S. House of Representatives.
(c) He won a prominent corruption case.
(d) Election to the Minnesota House of Representatives.
This section contains 4,176 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)