|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Pages 178 through 204.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie claim that young children have no sense of?
2. After returning from the Mississippi, where does Annie's father find a job?
(a) At a televisions station.
(b) At a newspaper.
(c) At a radio station.
(d) At a film studio.
3. What is Mother's ethnic heritage?
4. Which of the following items does Annie find while digging in an alley near her home?
(a) An old coin.
(b) A piece of pottery.
(c) An Indian arrowhead.
(d) A seashell.
5. Which of the following great lakes did Annie grow up nearest to?
(a) Lake Superior.
(b) Lake Erie.
(c) Lake Huron.
(d) Lake Ontario.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the African-American man who works for Oma at the lake house?
2. What type of tumor does Opa battle until he finally dies?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of Annie's favorite magazines?
4. What does Annie claim she seeks most when she picks up a book?
5. What sport does Annie play throughout her childhood?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)