|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Pages 178 through 204.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first object Annie attempts to draw in still-life?
(a) A soccer ball.
(b) A baseball glove.
(c) A riding crop.
(d) A tennis shoe.
2. When the business man sees Annie trying to fly, how does he react?
(a) He looks at her with embarrassment.
(b) He tells her she looks like a bird.
(c) He ignores her completely.
(d) He encourages her with his eyes.
3. What type of school does Annie attend as a child?
(a) She was home-schooled.
(b) A school for gifted students.
(c) An all-girls school.
(d) A public elementary school.
4. Where is the moth in Annie's fifth grade class kept?
(a) In a box.
(b) In a jar.
(c) In a brown paper bag.
(d) In an aquarium.
5. What is the name of Annie's friend who acts as a detective with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following types of music is Annie's father most interested in?
2. Which of the following is NOT a city where boys of good crop come from?
3. How old is Mother when her own father died?
4. Where was Gene Stratton Porter, the author of "Moths of the Limberlost" born?
5. During which month of the year did Hitler die?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)