|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Pages 178 through 204.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During which month of the year did Hitler die?
2. How old is Annie when she first borrowes "The Fields and Streams of Pittsburgh" from the library?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 12 years old.
(c) 16 years old.
(d) 14 years old.
3. What is the name of the man who first owned Annie's rock collection?
(a) Mr. Righty.
(b) Mr. Downey.
(c) Mr. Lefty.
(d) Mr. Uppey.
4. What is the name of the pilot in Father's favorite book, "Life on the Mississippi"?
(a) Mr. Trafalger.
(b) Mr. Loo.
(c) Mr. Bixby.
(d) Mr. Pennywise.
5. Which of the following characters has a little black notebook used for recording great jokes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is known for giving telemarketers false information when they call?
2. Which book by Robert Lewis Stevenson is Annie reading when her father announces he will be taking a trip down the Mississippi?
3. How does Annie "memorize" the faces of her suspects?
4. What is the oldest rock known to man?
5. How long is Annie's father away, traveling to his dream city?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)