|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Pages 73 through 100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie throw at a car as a child?
(a) A baseball.
(b) A rock.
(c) A book.
(d) A snowball.
2. Which of the following men does Annie fear through her childhood, comparing him to a raven that scattered curses?
(a) Averroes Nix.
(b) Father O'Reilly.
(c) Doc Hall.
(d) Mr. Mariangdom.
3. What is the name of the firm where Annie's father works?
(a) American Refuge.
(b) American Apparel.
(c) American Standard.
(d) American Values.
4. Which of the following items does Annie find while digging in an alley near her home?
(a) An Indian arrowhead.
(b) A piece of pottery.
(c) An old coin.
(d) A seashell.
5. What are most of the houses in Annie's neighborhood constructed from?
(a) Plastic siding.
(c) Cedar siding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of lessons does Annie have to take with all the neighborhood children?
2. Which of the following is NOT a river in Pittsburgh?
3. What position did Father have during the war when he was fighting?
4. How many rivers meet at the center of Pittsburgh?
5. How old is Annie when she first borrowes "The Fields and Streams of Pittsburgh" from the library?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)